What's new

Oman places order for weapons from India

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Oman has informed us that the rifles have successfully passed the trial run. INSAS will, in all likelihood, be the standard assault rifle of the Royal Oman Army,” said an OFB deputy director-rank official, who spoke on condition of anonymity as he is not authorised to speak to the media.

“If a deal is struck with Oman, the quantity and size of the deal will not be made public,” said Major General V.K. Narula, additional director general (public relations) of the Indian Army.

Thats a news! Really good to hear that. There were many INSAS basher, don't know where are they! I always supported it. The new excalibur, kalantak are very good.

INSAS does the overheating and jamming bit when stuck up the right areas in enemy infantry.:taz:

It is more popularly known as the semi automatic assfixate mode.

:rofl:

Last edited:
Good news!!!

Any idea when MSMC's going to be fielded???

4367071433_b4ea70c771.jpg

Good news!!!

Any idea when MSMC's going to be fielded???

This pic is new to me. Good, bigger than I expected. The new modified version passed all the tests and requirements of the army. Production started. Its modern and developed with keeping IA's requirements in mind.

Dear soilders of Oman, you have my sympathies.

Even though your govt betrayals you, may Allah be with you then.

What do you carry inside your skull ever since you ejected your brain?
:rofl:
What do you expect inside it after this kind of post? :woot:

BTW dear Chinese friends, other than being sudden sympathetic about Malaysia, Oman and others those buying Indian weapons put something solid. :sniper:

Atleast India is using indigenous rifle. Pakistan has no option but to rely of China and Uncle Sam.:bounce::bounce:

Why bring ur Pakistan into ur B.S ranting?
Filty trolls.Also we are using german guns made under liscence and US and europeans guns....not chinese.
And wats so awesome about INSAS?I heard on some indian site tht even indian army wasnt happy with it and wanted to change it.

Pakistan is using G3 and now trying M4.
Lol we have been using G3A3s and MP5A3s since years,M-4 isnt a new weapon for PA we have been using in since long even police has M-4.

Ever tried to develop MADE IN PAKISTAN
Lol yeah we did troll and its under testing by pros ...here it is..dont cry rivers now

Bad arse mo-fo PK-08

ya DIG?

Lol we have beenusing G3A3s and MP5A3s since years,M-4 isnt a new weapon for PA we have been using in since long even police has M-4.

dude they are made in pakistan but with german collaboration when it comes to G3A3s and MP5A3s. M4 is US made .

we also manufacture TAVORS With isreal collaboration and they are made in india. but i am not telling you it is completely indian tech

Lol we have beenusing MP5A3s since years

we are alos using MPA5s dude. These Are The Following SECTIONS OF INDIAN SPECIAL FORCES USES MPA5

Indian Army, MARCOS, National Security Guards, and Maharashtra State Force One.[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom