What's new

Oman allows US military to use its two ports - Salalah & Duqm

If there are Baluch ppl in Oman then we should take some part of Oman as well as we did back by taking gwadar from them

Being on both sides we can sandwich anyone in between

All the more reason to keep a good eye on Oman.

I don't know much about Oman, but whatever I hear or read about it sounds not very promising. At least from Pakistan's perspective.

Gwadar is obviously sour grapes for Oman.

What is the reason that Oman provides support for BLA? As far as I know, Oman and Pakistan have historically never had any conflicts. Our relations are pretty neutral and quite low key.

The problem will not be omanis themselves but support to BLA elements via ethnic baloch expats (by India/US e.t.c) similar to what india was doing from Iran while Iran looked the other way.

IIRC India also has a listening post in oman.

Iran is just thin air blowing against USA and Israel.

How.many times Iran really go on front war with Israel?

Usa and rest can watch from those ports no issue keep watching.

Everyone is right in one's thought......
I think they don't have any concern to us as they don't take us as a threat.....
They just want to take the china

Sad state of affairs, these Gulf countries allow war mongering nations like America to use its ports.

America uses these ports to spread its hegemony in the region and weaken Muslim states, and these Gulf rulers are the biggest sellouts all for the $$$$.

To counter China in this zone, they (you know who I mean) will have to hurt Pakistan.

Oman is free to choose to do whatever he wants. But Government of Pakistan should convey them by backchannels that any misuse against us would have severe consequences for them.

US and its cronies too are a threat to Pakistan! with dallay like john bolton and other mofo's that are running that country its time to be urgently cautious. oman is very pro western and india so where is the diplomacy of Pakistan??

Generally speaking and comparing Omanis with other GCC nationals, they are very humble and polite, the natives or the Bedouins or the Zanzibari migrants are polite when dealing with any expats, they are less extremist in sect beliefs.
The problem is with Balochis, when they moved to Oman following the sale of Gwadar, they abandoned their wealth & land, after all these years, they did not make much for themselves in Oman either. Hence they hold grudge against Pakistan & specifically against the Military.

what has that got to do with Pakistan if they first moved there and then couldn't make ends meet? secondly I have visited Oman and its not a 3rd world nation!

US and its cronies too are a threat to Pakistan! with dallay like john bolton and other mofo's that are running that country its time to be urgently cautious. oman is very pro western and india so where is the diplomacy of Pakistan??
what has that got to do with Pakistan if they first moved there and then couldn't make ends meet? secondly I have visited Oman and its not a 3rd world nation!
They are not 3rd world nation, but they are no better either when compared with their neighbours. I would say its a hand to mouth situation for them too. They are still in development phase and doing just a little better than Pakistan.

As far as Baloch factor is concerned then that is grudge they cannot let go off, what they see on media that is all they believe in.

Why the f uck did Oman even have Gwadar in the first place ? it's on Pakistani shores not theirs maybe we should start our own colonies-Time to annex Oman and bring it under Pakistani rule it's very close and only few miles across the sea it's a desert country population is only bit over 4 million and weak military easy for 220+ strong Pakistan to do.

Perhaps it's time for the old royal family to meet a tragic end. Very sad
My condolences to the royal family, their backstabbing wont be forgotten :cray:

You couldn't lift a candle to any of these Arab royals. Forgot about threatening them

Why the f uck did Oman even have Gwadar in the first place ? it's on Pakistani shores not theirs maybe we should start our own colonies-Time to annex Oman and bring it under Pakistani rule it's very close and only few miles across the sea it's a desert country population is only bit over 4 million and weak military easy for 220+ strong Pakistan to do.

You have been fighting 4 decades trying to annex Afghanistan and 7 decades trying to get Kashmir
some folks never give up :enjoy:

There is a nexus of USA-India-Israel against Pakistan. This base will also be used by Israel and India against Pakistan. Israel's PM Netanyahu visit to Oman back in November is also connected to this. They want to encircle Pakistan and they also want to sabotage CPEC.
:rofl:

We should give gwader & karachi port to china with full rights to use. Lease them for 25 years. This will keep enemy on bay and further away.

After 20 years Pakistan will have 2 more state of art readymade ports in a sixth province Big Gawadar 257 miles across Gawadar.

Back
Top Bottom