What's new

Oman Air Force F-16C Blk 52 arrive in India for air warfare exercise

There is a pilot on someone's payroll , we will come to know IAF tactics and machines inside out through our assets in this exercise :p:.

Last edited:
Imagine if Oman Air Force releases pic of Rafael in their HUD ????
What would Indians say ??

Oman Air Force Typhoons Tranche 3 will also reach soon.

From IAF side Su-30 MKI, Rafales and Mig 29 upgraded will take part.

Such exercises helped IAF successfully develop tactics against PAF .
Oman operates the Block 50+
Not Block 52s

As for your last comment in your post is silly. There was no need for that fanboyish nonsense.

Does Oman get paid by India for this? Either direct cash or in the form of business deals, etc.

Unsuccessfully*
Here I corrected this for you.
True. I remember when they started doing exercises with Singapore involving F16 Block 52 about a decade ago. We were told that they have completely studied and neutralized the threat from PAF F16s. The Feb-2019 happened and the rest is history.

Dont get surprised if you suddenly find a HUD pic posted online of an F-16 locked by a Mig-21, with indians claiming it as a proof that Abhi shot an F-16...must be from this exercise.
Sir, i am surprised that being a bollywood super duper IAF, why they didn't use DCS to take such picture. 😁

Yes they can't fight out of a paper bag

says who they have latest BVR systems and equipped with Amraams not really many airforce would want to engage them including Pakistan airforce stop the delulu Oman is no push-over and has solid airforce could bloody Pakistan airforce

says who they have latest BVR systems and equipped with Amraams not really many airforce would want to engage them including Pakistan airforce stop the delulu Oman is no push-over and has solid airforce could bloody Pakistan airforce
I have top of the range football boots. Now I am Pele, Maradona, Messi, Ronaldo all rolled into 1.
This is the real world. Get real

Here comes breaking of more coconuts !!!!

This is the best chance for IAF pilots to shot down a F-16 and fulfill the dream which they are waiting for decades :lol:
Good. Now they can pose with a fully intact AIM-120 AMRAAM.
Last time they had to take selfies with just a spent shell
68206242.jpg

5 Tejas will fly to UK for joint air exercises with UK, Saudi, Belgian and Swedish air forces in Exercise Cobra warrior from 7th to 25th March. This will be UK's largest air exercise for the year 2022.

5 Tejas will fly to UK for joint air exercises with UK, Saudi, Belgian and Swedish air forces in Exercise Cobra warrior from 7th to 25th March. This will be UK's largest air exercise for the year 2022.

How would UK allow this junk to fly on its airspace when for security reasons india itself never allowed teja to take part in its republic day until today ? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom