What's new

(OLD News 2019) COAS General Qamar Javed Bajwa given 3 years extension

After every 3 years this debates starts. Xyz should have been a better choice, this that was a bad decision. Everyone thinks that he is a defense analyst. Let me ask all those people suggesting that xyz should be made COAS, have you guys ever met that general or know him personally before making a recomendation?

One needs to understand that there are certain things which are known only to the people who matter or are in power. Look at India they have started the process of choosing the next Airf chief and are going to deliberate on it for months. I have never seen their media channels debating who should be made the next chief or if the govt made a bad decision by appointing someone.

So kindly please relax and pray for the betterment of the country.

The decision is not just made after due consideration of everything/force into play either internally or at borders/in neighboring nations but also, powerful men in strong castle especially waiting to be promoted; are all taken into confidence by the leadership under institutional practice and surely, Gen. Qamar Javed Bajwa is now COAS for another three years for many reasons including Afghanistan (at first) and Kashmir issue at next as recently occurred. Gen.

Qamar Javed Bajwa is already groomed enough to the point to take on things in quickest manner as compare to newly elevated Chief as everyone takes time to get know things so also; to be known to the foreign Forces. General has pending task and that is Afghanistan which will be completed within time having all the experience & know-how of situation at hand. COAS appointment for the terms of another 3 years; is based upon situational circumstances. In-fact, the whole team is confident & united over the decision.

PM didn't just make a decision by himself but it is after recommendation by Concern Office/Institutional Say hence, appointment. So instead of being divided on the decision and be the reason for creating any rift; let's stay put on task & focused on our goals. The decision is far more strategical than any bit of political point scoring.

Trump refused to Afghan deal and pull out of troops??
I heard a rumor??
The decision is not made after due consideration of everything/force into play either internally or at borders/in neighboring nations. Also, powerful men in strong castle especially waiting to be promoted; are all taken into confidence by the leadership under institutional practice and surely, Gen. Qamar Javed Bajwa is now COAS for another three years for many reasons including Afghanistan (at first) and Kashmir issue at next as recently occurred. Gen.

Qamar Javed Bajwa is already groomed enough to the point to take on things in quickest manner as compare to newly elevated Chief as everyone takes time to get know things so also; to be known to the foreign Forces. General has pending task and that is Afghanistan which will be completed within time having all the experience & know-how of situation at hand. COAS appointment for the terms of another 3 years; is based upon situational circumstances. In-fact, the whole team is confident & united over the decision.

PM didn't just make a decision by himself but it is after recommendation by Concern Office/Institutional Say hence, appointment. So instead of being divided on the decision and be the reason for creating any rift; let's stay put on task & focused on our goals. The decision is far more strategical than any bit of political point scoring.

The decision is not made after due consideration of everything/force into play either internally or at borders/in neighboring nations. Also, powerful men in strong castle especially waiting to be promoted; are all taken into confidence by the leadership under institutional practice and surely, Gen. Qamar Javed Bajwa is now COAS for another three years for many reasons including Afghanistan (at first) and Kashmir issue at next as recently occurred.
Let's now forget he also has a part to play in FATF and madrassa reforms.

Trump refused to Afghan deal and pull out of troops??
I heard a rumor??

Rumor remains rumor that too when Indian Propaganda machine is so active especially after feeling divorced in Afghanistan.

Let's now forget he also has a part to play in FATF and madrassa reforms.

The man has so much at hand to handle and this is in-fact not about individual rather, institute wanted to get done few pending matters under Bajwa's supervision as he already has the taste of everything for which, a new comer may take sometime and we can't afford it. How come even someone think that such decision was made merely based upon personal approach or in haste.

Clean the thread by all means if you want to but why delete only my post and not the one I was replying to??

I will repeat that Modi is a butcher of muslims and UAE giving him awards is a shameful act (by people who are shameless). Let's respond by giving awards of our own.

And if this is off-topic, kindly delete every post that is off-topic since I was only replying.

https://jang.com.pk/news/672693-hamid-mir-column-26-8-2019

Exactly what I proposed in the deleted post. :enjoy: But only if those getting and giving extensions had any b****.

It is hilarious to read most of the posts on this thread 2 and a half years later. :D
The same posters who were praising the decision and calling it a matter of national security are now having a meltdown.:lol::lol::lol:

Perhaps someone should troll these posters. :D:D

@Retired Troll @El Sidd

Used to tell them.
The new norm of extension is a weapon of west and our politicians to Influence army and it should be buried after kiyanis experiment...but they didnt listen.

جرنیل احسان اتار دیتے ہیں جس نے ایکسٹینشن دی اسکو ٹینشن دے دیتے ہیں

Back
Top Bottom