What's new

(OLD News 2019) COAS General Qamar Javed Bajwa given 3 years extension

Untitled-3.jpg

Alhamdullilah

Subha Allah ma sadqay javay
And your point is? you dug up an old post of mine for what? to score some brownie points? I stood by that decision then as did many others because it seemed the right one. I was wrong.

And your point is? you dug up an old post of mine for what? to score some brownie points? I stood by that decision then as did many others because it seemed the right one. I was wrong.

He dug up old post so you can see, you’re wrong most of the time but you don’t know it.

Meritocracy is an integral part of democracy chalo Deen sy he kuch sabak ly lo

He dug up old post so you can see, you’re wrong most of the time but you don’t know it.
I dont need a moron to tell me when I am wrong, I have the courage to admit and accept unlike many here so called experts. So give it a rest.

Meritocracy is an integral part of democracy chalo Deen sy he kuch sabak ly lo
Wow! Never knew we have a new Shahbaz gang here on PDF. Deen sa seekhni ki to sab ko he zaroorat hoti ha but tum jaison ko zayda ha jo haq or batal ki tameez bhool chuka ho or aik chor or corrupt ko defend kerna apna fariza samajta ho.

You never change your Army Leadership "DURING" War.

Is anyone here in doubt that we ARE in a state of War ?

No ?

Then relax and support this wise decision.
Here is no war. Where is war? Also we have many professional with great skills. Time comes, retire and go home.

Breaking News General Bajwa is given 3 years extension as Army Chief by PM Imran Khan.

View attachment 574791

This is excellent decision. The reason given is that the geo-political situation in the country and the area demands that General Bajwa should be kept in charge of PA.

I think it is great decision on many fronts.

1- He will keep screwing Indians.
2- He will keep screwing the thieves in Pakistan.
3- Will provide continuity with the Civil Government to screw the thieves.
Hahahahahahahahahahaha........

Back
Top Bottom