What's new

(OLD News 2019) COAS General Qamar Javed Bajwa given 3 years extension

very bad move no matter what we should give chance to new blood and new thoughts . its total stupid idea

What if the new guy is a disappointment i.e. not meeting our expectations? That is also a possible outcome that people are overlooking.

I think considering the tough situation we are in at the moment we cannot experiment. Bajwa knows the landscape and is tried and tested.

You people are against Pak Army, Want division in it and thus helping Modi's India.
Its a great decision, stop backstabing state of Pakistan by ejaculating divisive opinion within our great institutions.
If you dont like, then move to your beloved India altogether.
Ghaddars:mad:

Bhai tum mian saanp ka muh main lai k bethai raho

Choro yeh extension waghera

What if the new guy is a disappointment i.e. not meeting our expectations? That is also a possible outcome that people are overlooking.

I think considering the tough situation we are in at the moment we cannot experiment. Bajwa knows the landscape and is tried and tested.
just read how USA changed commanders at war times boss . do not scared of change please .

There are things that have been decided by global powers with regards to Kashmir and Afghanistan, so they want to maintain the players within Pakistan to fulfill their duties, also it suits the government politically. Bad decision.
Said that no new govt. or chief could change that for us either, it's a sad state of affairs for us, what a pity.

Why? . It's common practice , COAS never replace when some national security issues are in question.

Even in World War II, generals weren't given extension. What makes him so special?

You people are against Pak Army, Want division in it and thus helping Modi's India.
Its a great decision, stop backstabing state of Pakistan by ejaculating divisive opinion within our great institutions.
If you dont like, then move to your beloved India altogether.
Ghaddars:mad:
:lol:

He and militarily establishment knows more than keyboard warriors like you.

Han, tabhi tou mulk ka yeh haal hua hai.

Political decision.

And please don't tell me Ghafoor will also continue on with his role.

The Army leadership has attached its fortunes with this increasingly unpopular government, now how is that a good thing for the institution?

Yeh (DHA)rti Maa jesr hai, iss sai bara koi (DHA)rm nahi.

ملا ھے رشوت کا بیوپار دیکھو
نئے پاکستان کی رفتار دیکھو
تباہی کو مکمل کر کے جانا ھے دیکھو
بھوک وننگ کو بڑھانا اور بھی ھے
ECVI4KNX4AABRTl

A very very bad news.

A- he is retiring in november and there can not be a land based armed conflict in kashmir between 15 oct and 1st march hence no extension would be required.
B - Western border - only solution is fencing with highly armed forts. no need of extension
C - Afghan peace process - ISI is the defacto king here hence a COAS is not the sole reason.
D - Accountability or punishing the looters and plunderers - The sole reason which sort of justifies this extension but kills the very reason or the basis for having courts and accountability set up in pakistan.

I have no comments on Gen. bajwas professionalism, beliefs or his performance but such moves demoralize an institute and loses bright minds like ali kuli khan (who was lost due to being superseded but an extension has the same effect)

Back
Top Bottom