What's new

Olama-Mashayekh to rally for Jamaat ban

They are not against awami or against gov they just demanding some of their agendas. They are not with jamat.
What they demanded now u are trying to twist that too. Read the bold parts carefully.

Other IAB leaders censured Jamaat-e-Islami for opposing the liberation war and defaming Islam. They said the doctrine of Jamaat founder Maulana Maududi did not represent true Islam.
IAB secretary general Maulana Yunus Ahmad said they would work with Jamaat-e-Islami, if it gave up its founder’s doctrine at an open press conference.

IAB to support Hefajat?s ?Dhaka siege?

Newagebd editor is known communist and in anti islam and Anti Jamaat block. IAB despite political difference clearly wants to work with Jamaat on matter of Islam. While Awami League and atheist thugs wish is to exaggerate that, REAL issue is Awami League, atheist and indians are attacking Islam and Muslims in Bangladesh. This IAB gathering yesterday resoundly stated their movement against Awami League/atheist.

Newagebd editor is known communist and in anti islam and Anti Jamaat block. IAB despite political difference clearly wants to work with Jamaat on matter of Islam. While Awami League and atheist thugs wish is to exaggerate that, REAL issue is Awami League, atheist and indians are attacking Islam and Muslims in Bangladesh. This IAB gathering yesterday resoundly stated their movement against Awami League/atheist.

So jamat is real enemy of Islam as it doesnt follow real form of Islam and mislead ppl.

Comprehension problems much? What is so special about TV?

I said it is biased, never said it's not credible. Understand the difference.

It is about these smaller Islamic parties that I've warned about before. And they do not have any links with Jamaat either. This issue has nothing to do with Jamaat.

Ugh....this childish obsession over Jamaat is getting really ridiculous and results in nothing more than verbal gibberish.

Another day in Bangladesh Defense....

By watching TV u can atleast watch news clips and can judge who says what.
Im also on this, arguing of jamat is ridiculous. Someone mentioned me so I posted.

@madx lol they are dumb? and you are clever? you do realize that islami oiko jot of amini hated jamat too! this is not the question. question is they are anti-shahbag. they didnt come when sholakia imam organized program. why? answer this.

the mob is going to vote bnp.that is the truth. your shahbag failed completely. shame.

Last edited by a moderator:
i also believe jamat should distance itself from moududi and declare itself linked with muslim brotherhood and akp

Kobi is a Jamaat supporter?

Phail....

previously hammer declared that bangladesh imams were anti jamati. now most of them are in ' most wanted' list, even our local imam was visited by RAB. thankfully he escaped. his fault was during prayer , he said ' Allah save our country from atheists who disrespect your prophet' - i guess now he is jamati too.

@madx lol they are dumb? and you are clever? you do realize that islami oiko jot of amini hated jamat too! this is not the question. question is they are anti-shahbag. they didnt come when sholakia imam organized program. why? answer this.

the mob is going to vote bnp.that is the truth. your shahbag failed completely. shame.

Islami oikkojot amini is Bnp ally. They can hate jamat but for their loyalty is bnp they wont do that.
Shahbagh continuing for more than 1 and half month.Create anything like that peacefully then talk.
This islam named business wont work for long. One huge backward population can ruin this country.
Gov should think of that. And you are saying bnp's rule. Lol Im waiting to see a Taliban rule.
Last time they failed, but this time we have to face a huge terrorism.

i also believe jamat should distant itself from moududi and declare itself linked with muslim brotherhood and akp

They have potential.

They just need to get their heads out of the sand.

previously hammer declared that bangladesh imams were anti jamati. now most of them are in ' most wanted' list, even our local imam was visited by RAB. thankfully he escaped. his fault was during prayer , he said ' Allah save our country from atheists who disrespect your prophet' - i guess now he is jamati too.

Who cares? He called me an 'Indian' and that particular 'R-word'.

Islami oikkojot amini is Bnp ally. They can hate jamat but for their loyalty is bnp they wont do that.
Shahbagh continuing for more than 1 and half month.Create anything like that peacefully then talk.
This islam named business wont work for long. One huge backward population can ruin this country.
Gov should think of that. And you are saying bnp's rule. Lol Im waiting to see a Taliban rule.

English please.

Where is hammerfist now days..... Indians must have contracted him temporarily.....

Seriously that dude always made me laugh..... Reminds me of saddam husains PR guy who was claiming everything is under control as Americans entered baghdad.... In face of fact some courageously stand..... Somehow although entirely misguided there is something noble about that....

Yup, he is the Indian and AL version of Baghdad Bob. Note how happy Indians and AL supporters were when this delusional big mouth stepped in, now that he is gone, all of their hopes seem to have been busted.

I agree. First step to go forward..... learn English :laugh:

This the effect of biryani on awami gonojagoron:

604014_440396486048321_2002401267_n.jpg

@madx U shabag walas R quite the glutton.

Awami ulama Masood is a "ulama-e-soo". He can not even gather 300 hundred people in his so called "massive human gathering" yet this gardav taking about banning Jamat-e-Islami-the biggest Islamic party in BD. Totally a shameless loser. Lanat on this kabis.

Bangladeshi taheedi awami already united under "Hefazat-e-Islam" led by Ulama-e-Haq, Allama Ahmad Shafi. We have alrady seen the rise of Ulama and taheedi awam recently and we will see mega rise on april 6th Inshallah. This "ulama-e-soo" Masood has been discarded in dust bin by Taheedi awam already and with the change of government this awami ulloo will not have a place to live in BD land Inshallah.

Back
Top Bottom