What's new

OIC Smashed India | Video in Indian Language

Modi is successful in destroying India's 'soft image'.:D

Dehshtidesh has more ring to it
True but that term would be intended to provoke Indians and screw them in the wider world. 'Deshtit' is limited to useage in Pakistan thus has no punch outside.

And by the guys for the second time I badly got it wrong - And I am glad I did.

• PAF's failure post 12 hours Indian strike - got it wrong. Pak reacted and slapped India silly.
  • OIC invited Sushma as guest of honour - got it wrong. OIC made b*atch of India with statement.

2.5 is still on.

You are not helping with your flame bait postings as well.

It's true that i would like to see all the band brothers of defence.pk, who have no other qualification but to lead Anti Arab propaganda threads, which are always nothing but lies and stories, which forced out of their mouths on and off defence.pk, because of genetic diarrhoea.

Imagine, you can open a thread based on a lie from unconfirmed source, which suddenly got spammed with hate speech and it continue for few days, until truth start to pop out and until next time.

I was following all OIC episode very closely, every OIC country had made statements for in favor of Kashmir, which i even copy pasted on defence.pk few days ago (complete ignored by band brothers), Even Indian speech was conditional to ZERO tolerance on allegations on Pakistan and mind it this was happening immediately after Pulwama attack.
Not even US can control India so much, have we realized it's first in history.

I also see Imran Khan's cabinet cursing OIC.... and :pleasantry: friendly states openly on TV.

I wonder how many foreign minister Imran Khan cabinet have for commenting on OIC and Arab affairs?
1- SMQ
2- Shahriyar Afridi
3- Ali Khan

Am i missing any one!?

Some times i think, why don't foreign office's Arab Desk, take help from Mubarik Hussain Patel!
When he was free, he was running more effective Arab blame game in Pakistan.

It's true that i would like to see all the band brothers of defence.pk, who have no other qualification but to lead Anti Arab propaganda threads, which are always nothing but lies and stories, which forced out of their mouths on and off defence.pk, because of genetic diarrhoea.

Imagine, you can open a thread based on a lie from unconfirmed source, which suddenly got spammed with hate speech and it continue for few days, until truth start to pop out and until next time.

I was following all OIC episode very closely, every OIC country had made statements for in favor of Kashmir, which i even copy pasted on defence.pk few days ago (complete ignored by band brothers), Even Indian speech was conditional to ZERO tolerance on allegations on Pakistan and mind it this was happening immediately after Pulwama attack.
Not even US can control India so much, have we realized it's first in history.

I also see Imran Khan's cabinet cursing OIC.... and :pleasantry: friendly states openly on TV.

I wonder how many foreign minister Imran Khan cabinet have for commenting on OIC and Arab affairs?
1- SMQ
2- Shahriyar Afridi
3- Ali Khan

Am i missing any one!?

Some times i think, why don't foreign office's Arab Desk, take help from Mubarik Hussain Patel!
When he was free, he was running more effective Arab blame game in Pakistan.

We are not known to be patient now are we Batman.

Truth prevails in the end no matter what. Question is why are you not patient like your Lord has commanded you to be?

Pakistan's politics will always be about regional games being played locally due to her geographical blessing which you want to make it out as a curse.

True but that term would be intended to provoke Indians and screw them in the wider world. 'Deshtit' is limited to useage in Pakistan thus has no punch outside.

And by the guys for the second time I badly got it wrong - And I am glad I did.

• PAF's failure post 12 hours Indian strike - got it wrong. Pak reacted and slapped India silly.
  • OIC invited Sushma as guest of honour - got it wrong. OIC made b*atch of India with statement.
Dont underestimate shah mehmood, IK and pak army..even when shah mehmood was with benazir she respected him

Dont underestimate shah mehmood, IK and pak army..even when shah mehmood was with benazir she respected him

SMQ is fine. My neighbor--a liberal white man--and a good friend, watches Aljazeera and RT. He often mentions that the Pakistan Foreign Minister and the Pakistani Prime Minister ("Khan", he calls him) are so articulate and cool-headed.

I agree. Between PM Imran Khan, flanked by Shah Mehmood on one side and Gen. Bajwa they make a formidable foreign policy team. And we can see the results. We really are lucky in having PMO, Foreign Ministry and Army working in perfect lockstep.

I dont get it, why is india invited to attend in the first place?
Isnt OIC a congregation platform for Muslim countries only?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom