What's new

OIC Military Industrial Complex (OICMIC)

Bangladesh can offer a strategic base right under india's arm pit. Like a knife waiting to be lunged into the bharati rib cage.

500px-Map_of_South_Asia.png

A concentrated armored thrust from bangaldesh with a simultaneous Armored/Mechanized thrust from Pakistan in the West, along with a Chinese invasion of indo-Chinese disputed territories in the North will surely knock india off balance and keep its resources/manpower divided on multiple fronts.

This is only possible if the current political setup in Bangladesh witnesses any significant change.

@BDforever @DESERT FIGHTER @KingMamba93 @kalu_miah

Let me know what you guys think.

1.When PLA advances into S Tibet, to retrieve what is theirs, it will obviously be coordinated with Pakistan, BD and Indonesia. When PLA drives down the Himalaya our armored columns will race up the Siliguri Corridor to blockade all Indian assets in NE.NE FFs will then decimate them piecemeal.

2. PLAN will convert into powder any IN asset that can move.

3. We will now move west towards Rajmahal Hills to retrieve what we had lost on 23 June 1757. As during 1965 War, we will find Indonesia at our side in the Moluccas, Andman-Nicobar and in the seas and oceans out of BN's reach.

4. Peoples within India - Sikhs, Tamils, Marhattas, Muslims and others will take up arms to champion their agenda.

5. Pakistan would then drive east towards Panipath-Delhi in almost a free run. All Muslims of W Asia would help Pakistan openly.

6. A Muslim - Rajput cooperation would again begin an era of magnificence in SA.

Last edited by a moderator:
@al-Hasani - I still can't grow a moustache ! :ashamed: :cray:

:laughcry:

Really? That's quite sad. What can you do to change that? I have seen plenty of Pakistanis with impressive beards here in KSA although they tend not to rival those of us Arab and Middle Eastern people in general. Has to be said.

I am not into cricket at all but I remember sitting with Pakistani friends back in KSA and watching Pakistan vs India in cricket. I remember a Pakistani player with quite a impressive beard. Here he is I believe.

2d7snd4.jpg

Anyway let us not derail the thread although that usually always happen in any thread.:cheesy:

Bangladesh can offer a strategic base right under india's arm pit. Like a knife waiting to be lunged into the bharati rib cage.

A concentrated armored thrust from bangaldesh with a simultaneous Armored/Mechanized thrust from Pakistan in the West, along with a Chinese invasion of indo-Chinese disputed territories in the North will surely knock india off balance and keep its resources/manpower divided on multiple fronts.

This is only possible if the current political setup in Bangladesh witnesses any significant change.

Please create a separate thread for this subject if you like, because it is :offtopic:

I am more worried about the MB and GCC relations. The Muslim Brotherhood is not going anywhere. Banning it would make no sense and only increase its popularity.

This theme deserves a whole thread and is very complicated but that is a major hurdle right there.

I agree, a separate thread would be better, I think. Did you want to create a new thread for it, bro? Or did you want me to do it?

Bangladesh is very important to us strategically... the indian "7" sister states etc.. but unfortunately... its being ruled by a ... ! while we have a passive fag as our PM.

I agree, a separate thread would be better, I think. Did you want to create a new thread for it, bro? Or did you want me to do it?

Is there not a thread about that already? You are very welcome to open a thread 7abibi. I would not be able to participate with any long posts since it requires a lot of detailed posts. I thought about writing in the Egyptian threads but they are flooded by trolling and many posts and the posts would probably just disappear among the masses of posts.

:laughcry:

Really? That's quite sad. What can you do to change that? I have seen plenty of Pakistanis with impressive beards here in KSA although they tend not to rival those of us Arab and Middle Eastern people in general. Has to be said.

I am not into cricket at all but I remember sitting with Pakistani friends back in KSA and watching Pakistan vs India in cricket. I remember a Pakistani player with quite a impressive beard. Here he is I believe.

2d7snd4.jpg

Anyway let us not derail the thread although that usually always happen in any thread.:cheesy:

Hes a revert.... :tup:

1.When PLA advances into S Tibet, to retrieve what is theirs, it will obviously be coordinated with Pakistan, BD and Indonesia. When PLA drives down the Himalaya our armored columns will race up the Siliguri Corridor to blockade all Indian assets in NE.NE FFs will then decimate them piecemeal.

3. We will now move west towards Rajmahal Hills to retrieve what we had lost on 23 June 1757. As during 1965 War, we will find Indonesia at our side in the Moluccas, Andman-Nicobar and in the seas and oceans out of BN's reach.

4. Peoples within India - Sikhs, Tamils, Marhattas, Muslims and others will take up arms to champion their agenda.

5. Pakistan would then drive east towards Panipath-Delhi in almost a free run. All Muslims of W Asia would help Pakistan openly.

6. A Muslim - Rajput cooperation would again begin an era of magnificence in SA.

To us Zafarwal-indian punjab has the is important... cutting off supplies to IOK..

Is there not a thread about that already? You are very welcome to open a thread 7abibi. I would not be able to participate with any long posts since it requires a lot of detailed posts. I thought about written in the Egyptian threads but they are flooded by trolling and many posts and the posts would probably just disappear among the masses of posts.

I looked for related threads, so far I found these that I opened myself:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle-east-africa/273979-securing-future-arab-monarchies.html
http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle-east-africa/262634-salafi-vs-muslim-brotherhood.html
http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle-east-africa/272158-flaws-muslim-brotherhood.html
http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle...mps-muslim-brotherhood-after-morsis-fall.html
http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle...il-roll-back-arab-spring-egypt-elsewhere.html

How about one from above or should we open a new one?

"Securing the future of Arab Monarchies" is a relevant one I believe. But all of them could be used. It will probably develop into a giant troll feast, I am afraid but we could give it a try. Just notify the moderators beforehand so they can monitor the thread and delete off-topic or posts of no value and limit people with barely any knowledge from polluting the thread.

Securing the future of Arab Monarchies is a relevant one I believe. But all of them could be used. It will probably develop into a giant troll feast, I am afraid but we could give it a try. Just notify the moderators beforehand so they can monitor the thread and delete off-topic or posts of no value and limit people with barely any knowledge from polluting the thread.

Ok bro, lets use that thread then, while I will post a link to all other related threads there.

@Desert Fox

You are right if Bangladesh had a decent army it could cut off the Siligur corridor and Indian NE states would be isolated. :pop:

No offense but i think Pakistan should not be part of any stupid league that divides Muslims into Shias & Sunnis.

It never would. :)

Please create a separate thread for this subject if you like, because it is :offtopic:

How is it off topic? If you are not even willing to provide a base for us to dismember the Big Pagan then what is the point of such an alliance? :pissed:

What of India's nuclear arsenal? You think they will just sit idle while Pakistani armored columns march on Delhi?

Dumb..........

And Dumber......

Back
Top Bottom