What's new

OIC military action against myanmar

Status
Not open for further replies.
enjoying your freedom???
remember who gave it to you:)

Is the topic about freedom of speech ? I don't think so! Since you cannot argue against the fact you take the escape mode by singing the "Oh we helped you in 1971" just as the israelis sing the "you're an anti-Semite" when the evils of israel are exposed. This is indeed the way villains behave. They sometimes help people to blackmail them later on. If you're not a moron you know what I mean.

Yups and at the end of the day what these powers will get together and decide will happen and not what OIC decides :lol:

You can understand by seeing this map, why Myanmar is so important for many countries in the far-East.

_52448741_burma_routes464x370.gif

map-300x267.jpg

First of all, let me clarify that the OIC is not a military organization, it's mandate is strictly economic in nature.
Secondly, such an operation would have to be mandated by the UN.
Thirdly, such an Op calls for crystal clear communication and OIC countries are not exactly famous for agreeing on stuff.

Just a small reality check.

I said "additional contact" meaning in addition to contact with Myanmar. Are you sure you are qualified to make argument when you can not comprehand simple statement.

:rofl::rofl: Myanmar will agree to everything after losing a territory (in your dreams). :rofl::rofl:

You can understand by seeing this map, why Myanmar is so important for many countries in the far-East.

Far east Trade hub as showed in the map is far away from Rakhine state and is not concern and irrelevant to the topic.

Myanmar will agree to everything after losing a territory (in your dreams)

Instead of taking word out of their mouth, why dont you talk to Myanmar and China and come back with their official statement.

Far east Trade hub as showed in the map is far away from Rakhine state and is not concern and irrelevant to the topic.

It seems you know nothing about geo-politics. :cheesy: All countries in the region are struggling to create influence in Myanmar, do you really believe these countries will simply sit down when time comes to increase the influence. :cheesy:

What do you guys think of a kind of military operation to save muslims in myanmar , we have strong airforce , im not sure about refueling of some countries . So lets discuss a plan if it went on .

Turkish f-16 - we have like 7 i think refueling in the air to reach myanmar

pakistan airforce very close

saudi f-15 ( i think they are long range i dnt no if they can reach , do they have refuelers?)

UAE has f-16 block 60s

iran air force is quite old i dno about air refuelers

indonesia maybe?

who else is there , please lets discuss a operation to save them.

this is why i insist Turkish navy needs AC we could have leaded in an operation

Also we have strong navies to save them , turkish navy saved turkish citizens very quickly in libya while america etc asked us to help their citizens aswell .

Around 60 nations come on if you put them together they will be very strong , i dont mean an operation to kill their citizens but save muslims or atleast stop this massacre.

1.Alhamdullilah! Allah SWT be praised. Muslims are waking up. A single Muslim in distress anywhere must move all Muslims to action. That is the beauty of the Ummah.

2. Just now Rohingya leader Dr Mohammad Yunus is visiting Turkey. Some other leaders are already in Jeddah talking to OIC. Among them is ARU Secy Gen Prof Waqaruddin who is a full time professor of plant pathology at Penn Unv, USA.

3. The polarization in this issue is clear. The West and the Muslims want action. China is not coming out in support of Burma going against the greater range of allies that it is finding in the Muslim world.

4. India has various interests in this territory. If it is lost to either BD or to a Muslim movement then her North East insurgents will have their southern flank friendly and available. Emergence of a free Arakan or a BD-allied Arakan will make BD stronger, or in other words, will strengthen the emerging Muslim ingress in the east of the subcontinent. On this issue the Buddhist Burman ruling race of Burma and the Brahmonic oligarchy of Delhi have a convergence of agenda. An independent or BD-allied Arakan will eventually seek incorporation of Andaman - Nicobar Islands which are Muslim dominated with same ethnic people as the Rohingyas. That would be an end to India's Look East dreams. India's economic ambitions would have a better chance under the Burmese rather than a Muslim entity.

6. Turkey needs to take the leadership in this issue. For that she must liaise with Pakistan which hosts about 0.50 mlln Rohingyas dating back to the 1940's. Turkey needs to liaise with Malaysia and Indonesia. Sa Arabia and other Muslim nations are aware of this issue for decades helping out in whatever way possible.

7. The weak link is BD. It has been a fatal link ever since the apathy of Pakistani rulers since 1947. In fact during formative period Arkan Muslims had approached Pakistan movement leaders to accommodate them in the new state. In independent BD Sheikh Mujib had understood the potential of Arakan. Gen Zia had made the initial moves to free these people. However, BD is now burdened with two women who spend all their energies in fighting each other. Unless a strong ruler like Gen Zia or a populist with vision like Sheikh Mujib emerge, Rohingyas will not be able to use BD as an essential base.

8. If the Rohingyas could use BD as a base then even now they can evict the Burmese invaders of their land. Turkey and the Muslim nations need only to assure BD of military assistance in case Burma chooses to attack BD main.

OP, you need to understand that war is something that shouldn't happen. And it should always be the last resort, not the first one.

Hell, that's what the Bumars did throughout their entire history with the other ethnic groups in their own country. And look where they are now :lol:

They just love picking fights for no apparent reason.

There are other options to exercise against those savages, utilize those.

You can exercise your power against them, with other's cooperation. You are a NATO member after all.

And last but not the least, pray for them :D

Can OIC military counter China.....if yes, then they can consider attacking Myanmar.....

The OIC intervening in Burma, with a BD as the forward base?! I have just lost a little respect for some of the dreamy gentlemen advocating such ideas. It's funny imagining some "experts" here, fighting emasculation by resorting to such desperate measures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom