What's new

OIC Foreign Ministers Meeting in Pakistan

The fact that the country with the second largest Muslim population isn't allowed to be a member of it shows how farcical this organisation is. And don't tell me it's because of Hindutva fascist or whatever; it's from 1969 itself.
India ne amb lena OIC me?

Many of the OIC members have less than 15% Muslim population. Guyana has 7%, Suriname 14% , Uganda 13% etc and they aren't "Islamic" countries either. The only reason India isn't on there is due to objection from Pakistan as it is a founding member. Even Russia that flattened Chechnya is an observer state.
In that case, maybe in the past I would have agreed with you. Although I really don't see why even those nations are members.

Perhaps it is to do with Kashmir.

India ne amb lena OIC me?
Isn't OIC supposed to represent Muslims? So you just ditch the second largest population of Muslims from joining a group?

In that case, maybe in the past I would have agreed with you. Although I really don't see why even those nations are members.

Perhaps it is to do with Kashmir.

Yeah now it's a different story altogether and it is expected although UAE did give India an invitation in 2019.

Muslims don't even make 50% of your population, it's good India is not in it

Make up your mind, is India is a Hindu or a Muslim majority state. All Indians have to do is convert to Islam and become our brothers and then even state of the Kashmir will join with India happily not forcefully.
Then you can join OIC or have a any chicken, lamb or beef burger with us any day.

The fact that the country with the second largest Muslim population isn't allowed to be a member of it shows how farcical this organisation is. And don't tell me it's because of Hindutva fascist or whatever; it's from 1969 itself.

Let Muslims become a majority in India and then OIC will consider.

Make up your mind, is India is a Hindu or a Muslim majority state. All Indians have to do is convert to Islam and become our brothers and then even state of the Kashmir will join with India happily not forcefully.
Then you can join OIC or have a any chicken, lamb or beef burger with us any day.
I think you should re-read my message, and I am not Indian

Once India becomes an Islamic nation, Turkiye, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, India and Bangladesh can merge into a single nation.

Many of the OIC members have less than 15% Muslim population. Guyana has 7%, Suriname 14% , Uganda 13% etc and they aren't "Islamic" countries either. The only reason India isn't on there is due to objection from Pakistan as it is a founding member. Even Russia that flattened Chechnya is an observer state.

Muslims have comparable representation in these countries while Indian Muslim population is hardly mirrored in Indian affairs.

Moreover, India is root cause of the oldest documented Muslim issue of Kashmir at the UN.

I did not know that. Very interesting. :cheers:

OIC is worried that Ghar Wapsi program will extend to their countries as well.

No one wants coward indian muslims show strength and demand your rights first before even thinking about joining oic

OIC is, in any case, a "phuddu" organization, with hardly any core objective.

1647961073348.png

1647961033648.png

Back
Top Bottom