What's new

OIC CONDEMNS STATE TERRORISM IN OCCUPIED KASHMIR

1. Sartaj Aziz, advisor for Foreign affairs (enjoy same power as FM, thats why shushma met him)
2 Tariq Fatemi was junior advisor (and recently sacked in Dawn case) what you have to do with it?

You have foreign minister yet no country in the world agree to your integral part policy, even your organizations such as brics, your chaddi buddies zionists cant even name Pakistan for once and here we have 50 countries block condemning your atrocities and expressing support for Kashmiri freedom movement, we have China, EU, US, whole world who agree Kashmir is disputed territory, i know now you bharatis who enjoy statements of Afghan warlords against Pakistan will try their best to play down this humiliation..
Thanks for the information, so i see that a diplomat is heading your Foreign department and not a people's representative. I am assuming that Mr Sartaz reports to your PM. I wonder what could possibly be the reason for it. Is it the lack of suitable political candidates, or trust issues with the Prime Minister, or does your PM have some nefarious designs which are unlikely to be fulfilled if there is an elected representative to head the department.

Thanks for the information, so i see that a diplomat is heading your Foreign department and not a people's representative. I am assuming that Mr Sartaz reports to your PM. I wonder what could possibly be the reason for it. Is it the lack of suitable political candidates, or trust issues with the Prime Minister, or does your PM have some nefarious designs which are unlikely to be fulfilled if there is an elected representative to head the department.

dont pressure your peanut size brain with unnecessary things, btw its Sartaj not Sartaz..

What actually they meant, but pakistan is not getting the message. Every year a useless message is issued that no one bothers about.

w9bgwm.png

they are just trying to keep their token Asian friend happy , as India moves closer to Israel, they don't want to loose influence of their strategic partner. India is the 5th biggest economy and has huge investments on their oil market .
Lols when oic was silent indians be like " they dont care about Pakistan and kashmir"

Oic condemning indias burtality in kashmir (butt hurt indians be like) "they are just saying to keep their influence blah blah"

Seriously your kind is crazy i have never seen such confuser supa powa in my life!

Make up your mind either you are supa powa or you are butt hurt hole of fire in Turkmenistan.

dont pressure your peanut size brain with unnecessary things, btw its Sartaj not Sartaz..
My bad, dear friend, you see that these Islamized names are not my cup of tea. But my questions to you still stands.

My bad, dear friend, you see that these Islamized names are not my cup of tea. But my questions to you still stands.

as i said don't pressure your peanut size brain with such questions Mr 2 cent anal-yst rather care about your country and its affairs.

Job done for this year, now please wait one year for same statement:cheers::p::p::p:

as i said don't pressure your peanut size brain with such questions Mr 2 cent anal-yst rather care about your country and its affairs.
It's ok you don't have to answer my questions. Your silence says it all.

You shouldn't blame them, they are brainwashed by media worst then north Korean propaganda.
I know these guys are full of sh*t. Their kind always learns the hard way.
It would be better if OIC throws them out of it's countries rather than making a statement.

Seriously oic should apologize to indians they are hurt!! And its not nice to hurt 1.3 billion bhartis! Bad bad bad!

Back
Top Bottom