What's new

OIC concerned over India protests

This is a futile discussion when you do not self reflect or when you are incapable of doing that.

As far as your Arab paranoia or fatwa of arab guilt is concerned. Take it to your Prime Minister who initiated an Ajam bloc and then backed out at the last moment
You point fingers a lot? When have you self reflected? You sit in western lands telling us what we should do. Why not move back to the muslims world...as they say put up of shut up. I have been extremely polite to u and all you do is jibe. Well I have been called everything from iranain shia to mullah lover to u name it. Fact is arabs are pathetic and thats why all prophets went to them. Today your MBS said the Ughirs in camps are rightfully there and china is dealing with terrorists. Also your arabs are now forming alliances with isreal. Now go reflect on that. Best not to talk if YOU are incapable of self reflection

You point fingers a lot? When have you self reflected? You sit in western lands telling us what we should do. Why not move back to the muslims world...as they say put up of shut up. I have been extremely polite to u and all you do is jibe. Well I have been called everything from iranain shia to mullah lover to u name it. Fact is arabs are pathetic and thats why all prophets went to them. Today your MBS said the Ughirs in camps are rightfully there and china is dealing with terrorists. Also your arabs are now forming alliances with isreal. Now go reflect on that. Best not to talk if YOU are incapable of self reflection

You cannot talk of unity of the muslims when you have deep seated paranoia about arabs when you generalize them like that.

You do realise your bias? You would say all governments don't represent muslim opinions but reserve special disgust for arabs by generalising.

As long as this ethnic bias remains. All your claims are also nothing but statements.

You cannot talk of unity of the muslims when you have deep seated paranoia about arabs when you generalize them like that.

You do realise your bias? You would say all governments don't represent muslim opinions but reserve special disgust for arabs by generalising.

As long as this ethnic bias remains. All your claims are also nothing but statements.

And that's your understanding.
Well if you hadnt noticed prophet Muhammed was an arab and so were the Sahaba. These modern arabs are pathetic. It's not being anti arab..I am saddened. You need to stop arab worship.
Go to the middle east and see how these modern arab brothers of yours treat Pakistani indian non arab muslims. Why would I respect tyrants.
They are so far from islam you have no idea. I suggest you travel. They are all good at talking halla balla but when it comes to it they are far far from islam and consider themselves superior. Why do they pay non arabs a lot less than even kafirs? Just because you have buried you head in the sand doesnt make them decent people

And that's your understanding.
Well if you hadnt noticed prophet Muhammed was an arab and so were the Sahaba. These modern arabs are pathetic. It's not being anti arab..I am saddened. You need to stop arab worship.
Go to the middle east and see how these modern arab brothers of yours treat Pakistani indian non arab muslims. Why would I respect tyrants.
They are so far from islam you have no idea. I suggest you travel. They are all good at talking halla balla but when it comes to it they are far far from islam and consider themselves superior. Why do they pay non arabs a lot less than even kafirs? Just because you have buried you head in the sand doesnt make them decent people

Why do you assume i am ignorant to their evil? Evil dwealth across all tribes and the Nations.

Why focus on negative things solely? If you seek discord it is easier to find. Find it within yourself to look past those and concentrate on things that can unite.

I am simply asking for a rational response. The rationality is that Pakistan influenced and encouraged this statement from the OIC. You as a citizen should stand by it.

Why do you assume i am ignorant to their evil? Evil dwealth across all tribes and the Nations.

Why focus on negative things solely? If you seek discord it is easier to find. Find it within yourself to look past those and concentrate on things that can unite.

I am simply asking for a rational response. The rationality is that Pakistan influenced and encouraged this statement from the OIC. You as a citizen should stand by it.
Well..rationale is simple....

OIC need to improve 100 percent as its inept. Period. No ifs not buts. It need to speak up and be counted.

Now what wrong with that?

Well..rationale is simple....

OIC need to improve 100 percent as its inept. Period. No ifs not buts. It need to speak up and be counted.

Now what wrong with that?

Well this should be aimed at GoP who can be more active in the OIC instead of floating ideas of kitty party blocs.

An active Pakistan in the OIC is good for the Muslim ummah

But according to Indian Citizenship Law, everyone BUT Muslims can be citizen of India.

These Stateless Muslims numbering 200 million+ face genocide in India for which OIC is very concerned about.
No you got it all wrong . Indian Muslims have India as much I have India .only problem will be for illegal Muslims who have come to India and staying illegally after the cut of date.

Well this should be aimed at GoP who can be more active in the OIC instead of floating ideas of kitty party blocs.

An active Pakistan in the OIC is good for the Muslim ummah
Bro I am in Pakistan. Some days I want to cry. You have no idea how much improvement is required at government level. Go to any office and trust me you will want to kill them.
Yes here we need to say we are crap in order to improve

No you got it all wrong . Indian Muslims have India as much I have India .only problem will be for illegal Muslims who have come to India and staying illegally after the cut of date.

How do you differentiate between illegal muslims and legal muslims in India?

How do India legally define a Muslim?

Bro I am in Pakistan. Some days I want to cry. You have no idea how much improvement is required at government level. Go to any office and trust me you will want to kill them.
Yes here we need to say we are crap in order to improve

I am out of Pakistan and everyday i cry about it.

one of the basic criteria was that the names of applicant's family members should either be in the first NRC prepared in 1951 or in the electoral rolls up to March 24, 1971.

Other than that, applicants also had the option to present documents such as refugee registration certificate, birth certificate, LIC policy, land and tenancy records, citizenship certificate, passport, government issued licence or certificate, bank/post office accounts, permanent residential certificate, government employment certificate, educational certificate and court records.

This is applicable to all not just Muslims.

one of the basic criteria was that the names of applicant's family members should either be in the first NRC prepared in 1951 or in the electoral rolls up to March 24, 1971.

Other than that, applicants also had the option to present documents such as refugee registration certificate, birth certificate, LIC policy, land and tenancy records, citizenship certificate, passport, government issued licence or certificate, bank/post office accounts, permanent residential certificate, government employment certificate, educational certificate and court records.

You are expecting to solve this complex constitutional problem of citizenship and rights when the world is full of indian migrants on dubious paperwork? Goodluck

Technically all Indian muslims are declared illegal aliens as per the new citizenship bill regardless of 1951 provisions or 71 electoral roll call.

How many of those 200 plus millions are Indian citizens must be determined before you claim a stake in OIC on their names.

A South Asian Muslim who is not a citizen of Pakistan or Bangladesh is an Indian Muslim.

An Indian Muslim can show love and faith towards India by burning Pakistani and Bangladeshi flags.

A South Asian Muslim who is not a citizen of Pakistan or Bangladesh is an Indian Muslim.

An Indian Muslim can show love and faith towards India by burning Pakistani and Bangladeshi flags.

Questions:

1) How does India legally define who is a Muslim?

2) All other religions exist in Pakistan and Bangladesh, does that mean the sole identity of India is 'not Pakistani'?

Back
Top Bottom