What's new

OIC agrees to recognize East Jerusalem as Palestinian capital

I don't think so, i am sure.

It is not necessary for Muslim countries to engage, they should open boundary of west bank to Iran then Israeli days are over. Simple as that

Hezbollah solely can wipe Israel off the map, let alone Muslim countries

I think the #1 reason for toppling Assad is that, because of him, back in 2006, Hezbollah managed to at least stand up to Israel and even paralyzed the northern 3rd of Israel for weeks. Of course Lebanon paid a heavy price for that.

What works against Israel is the lack of strategic depth--and they will work to grab Lebanon up to the Litani River on one pretext and another for that and to also get some 'Lebensraum' given a growing population and lack of resources. NEVER underestimate the deep lying psyche of people of the European backgrounds--which includes America and Israel--to grab more and more.

America recognized Jerusalem as Israeli capital and decided to move its embassy.
Now, will it not make sense that all OIC and supporting countries announce to move their embassies to East Jerusalem after declaring it Palestine capital.

Each country in oic should officially recognise Jerusalem as capital of palestine

Muslims must understand, the biggest issue is the fate of Al Aqsa mosque. And she must be protected with all means necessary.

Rather talking BS in useless meetings, there must be contingency plans made by all to ensure the protection of Al Aqsa.

Al Aqsa should be protected by Muslim armies lead by Pakistan, forming protective barriers around her. All Zionist excavation work going underneath the mosque must be thrown out by force.

If Muslims don't act now, it's just only matter of time when these bastards will raise her to ground to build the temple for Dajjal.

Last edited:
i invite the international community to recognize 20 million kurds as kurdistan

Go cry about it to daddy USA.

Good but not enough. I expected a joint forces from Islamic countries' armies.

At least, through Jordan, we can change many things. With all these armies and equipment,, we fail to scare Israel, wft

Well Israel is living in lala land, thinking USA is GOD.

Erdogan is siding with Iran more and more daily now against Israel.

Israel should be very very scared.

You seriously think you can win with military force

yes we do.

Israel is nothing without USA.

The only way USA can stop both Turkey and Iran would be with nukes.

America recognized Jerusalem as Israeli capital and decided to move its embassy.
Now, will it not make sense that all OIC and supporting countries announce to move their embassies to East Jerusalem after declaring it Palestine capital.
Not a good Idea, since Jerusalem _East and West sides_ is under Usraeli occupation. moving Muslim embassies there is the equivalent of recognizing Trump's declaration..

Muslims must understand, the biggest issue is the fate of Al Aqsa mosque. And she must be protected with all means necessary.

Rather talking BS in useless meetings, there must be contingency plans made by all to ensure the protection of Al Aqsa.

Al Aqsa should be protected by Muslim armies lead by Pakistan, forming protective barriers around her. All Zionist excavation work going underneath the mosque must be thrown out by force.

If Muslims don't act now, it's just only matter of time when these bastards will raise her to ground to build the temple for Dajjal.
wait there are excavation work going ?

Not a good Idea, since Jerusalem _East and West sides_ is under Usraeli occupation. moving Muslim embassies there is the equivalent of recognizing Trump's declaration..

Alright, I thought East was suppose to be with Palestine.

North American Indidians suffered under the clash between hunter-gatherers and
modern civilization (farmer/settlers) during the period between Columbus and the end of the nineteenth century.
It is estimated that around 30,000 Indians were killed in 40 different wars,
but it could be as many as 50,000. That is far from the numbers mentioned in Your Troll post.

Basically all of the Middle East and also the rest of the world are guilty of the same crimes.
If You own land, it is originally stolen, and you are thus guilty of a crime.

I suggest You calculate how many were killed and enslaved by the Ottoman Empire during
it existence.

The Ottomans imported large number of slaves, and no trace of them can be
found in modern Turkey.
Either they were killed, or neutered to deny them getting offspring.
Either way, it was genocidal.
The Ottomans killed orders of magnitude more people than the Americans over its existence.

Yes the ottomans were so evil, that is why today greeks speak greek and are christians.

Don't fabricate history, Ottoman empire even let local leaders lead them.
We made every territory part of the empire pay tax and that's it.

Yes we had so many slaves, that is why Turkey has so many blacks like USA?

We had war captives that had to work, same today in prisons prisoners need to work.

Ok OIC announced... but what next?? Will they make a move on ground against USA or Israel?? I dont think so.
Things are moving towards Armagadon. Jewish will try to build their 3rd temple on the place of Masjid Aqsa and to find 'taboot sakina' so that their Masih... Dajal will appear. On other hand we Muslims are just sleeping.

wait there are excavation work going ?

The Zionist terrorists have already made the foundations of Al Aqsa mosque hollow in the name of excavation for their lost temple. It will only take minor controlled demolition in the foundations to bring the Mosque down.

Erdogan is siding with Iran more and more daily now against Israel.

Israel should be very very scared.

yes we do.
Israel is nothing without USA.
The only way USA can stop both Turkey and Iran would be with nukes.

Yes.
If indeed Turkey and Iran fully join hands together on the Jerusalem issue then Israel should be really worried. Now, Israel is a powerful country and no Hezbollah-Hamas combine can destroy Israel. But a long drawn proxy war with continued weapons supplied from outside the Palestine will be a huge blow to Israel's economy and tourism. Of course Israel will pulverize Palestinians and Lebanese but Israel, being a far more developed and advanced country, would suffer more--much more.

I hope it never comes to that. Solutions are not that hard to find and after the failed Camp David 2000, there was progress--I think the Taaba meeting--and that should be a foundation to build upon.

Yes the ottomans were so evil, that is why today greeks speak greek and are christians.

Don't fabricate history, Ottoman empire even let local leaders lead them.
We made every territory part of the empire pay tax and that's it.

Yes we had so many slaves, that is why Turkey has so many blacks like USA?

We had war captives that had to work, same today in prisons prisoners need to work.

The US indians can speak their own language.
Anatolia was predominantly greek until the Turkish invasion.
How man speak Greek today in Anatolia?

The reasons there are no Africans was explained in the first comment.
They were worked to death, and not allowed to breed.

The US indians can speak their own language.
Anatolia was predominantly greek until the Turkish invasion.
How man speak Greek today in Anatolia?

The reasons there are no Africans was explained in the first comment.
They were worked to death, and not allowed to breed.

Your view is one sided, you are anti-turk or anti-muslim or whatever.

We worked slaves to death, that is why there are no blacks in Turkey today.

Are you for real?

"Under Islamic law, the slave had to be provided with shelter, clothing, food and medical care, while freeing a slave was considered an act of piety. Slaves could even take their owner to court. "

Go learn some history before trying to teach about Ottoman history to Turks from your high chair in Sweden.

Your read some forum or a book and now you think you know it all? You know nothing, go back to school.

Your view is one sided, you are anti-turk or anti-muslim or whatever.

We worked slaves to death, that is why there are no blacks in Turkey today.

Are you for real?

"Under Islamic law, the slave had to be provided with shelter, clothing, food and medical care, while freeing a slave was considered an act of piety. Slaves could even take their owner to court.

I am sure that many of the Galley slaves lived a comfortable life in luxury.

”Once upon a time, there may have been as many as 3 million blacks in present-day Turkey, but today only 4,500-5000 remain in the Aegean and Mediterranean areas.”

What happened to them...

Back
Top Bottom