What's new

OIC agrees to recognize East Jerusalem as Palestinian capital

I am sure that many of the Galley slaves lived a comfortable life in luxury.

”Once upon a time, there may have been as many as 3 million blacks in present-day Turkey, but today only 4,500-5000 remain in the Aegean and Mediterranean areas.”

What happened to them...

They went to Sweden? Soon blacks will be majority in Sweden :omghaha:

Just because there are no blacks in Turkey you "assume" we killed them, when in reality Ottoman laws gave the slaves rights such as taking his owner to the court.

No one is falling for your fake propaganda, I will eat pop-corn when arabs and blacks are majority in Sweden.

:nana:

I am sure that many of the Galley slaves lived a comfortable life in luxury.

”Once upon a time, there may have been as many as 3 million blacks in present-day Turkey, but today only 4,500-5000 remain in the Aegean and Mediterranean areas.”

What happened to them...

Wow, wow, wow... as many as 3 million blacks in Turkey somewhere back in the days, huh? Do you pull those statistics from your ***, buddy?
For whom those africans worked for? Probably my great grandfather also owned a dozen slaves even though he like 99,9% of the Ottoman citizens was either a shepherd or had a small land to feed his family. Probably those 3 million people worked for the Sultan, who knows. :D

ps How many native Americans are left in the US and what was their number before the European colonization of North America?

ps2 I see you are talking about the Greeks in Anatolia and where they are? What about the millions of Turks and Muslims that were either killed or expelled from their lands on the Balkans durind the 19th and the 20th century? Many parts of Northern Greece were majority Turkish back in the days, the same for Crete and Rhodos and many other places. Before 1878 a third of the population in today’s Bulgaria was Turkish and now it is 10% total. How did that happen? I guess the Greeks, the Bulgarians, the Serbs were also pretty tolerant and following the European values unlike us barbarian Turks.

Wow, wow, wow... as many as 3 million blacks in Turkey somewhere back in the days, huh? Do you pull those statistics from your ***, buddy?
For whom those africans worked for? Probably my great grandfather also owned a dozen slaves even though he like 99,9% of the Ottoman citizens was either a shepherd or had a small land to feed his family. Probably those 3 million people worked for the Sultan, who knows. :D

ps How many native Americans are left in the US and what was their number before the European colonization of North America?

ps2 I see you are talking about the Greeks in Anatolia and where they are? What about the millions of Turks and Muslims that were either killed or expelled from their lands on the Balkans durind the 19th and the 20th century? Many parts of Northern Greece were majority Turkish back in the days, the same for Crete and Rhodos and many other places. Before 1878 a third of the population in today’s Bulgaria was Turkish and now it is 10% total. How did that happen? I guess the Greeks, the Bulgarians, the Serbs were also pretty tolerant and following the European values unlike us barbarian Turks.
It was quite obvious where @TurkeyForever got his quote, so I quoted another part of the
Hürriyet article...
http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/african-slaves-in-the-ottoman-empire-69858

How many Turks vs Greeks were there in Anatolia 1000 A.D.?
The whole of Turkey is built on stolen land... (maybe the Eastern part is an exception).
Not that Byzantium was not also built on stolen land.
Originally Anatolia was stolen by the first farmer/settlers.

In what ways would atrocities against Turkish Invaders in recent history diminish that theft?

Why do Palestinians have the right to resistance, but not the Greeks?

As for US indians, noone knows how many Indians were there,
but it was a hunter/gatherer civilization where the tribes were measured in thousands, not in millions. There is no base for claims that millions were killed.

It is pretty thick for a Turk to say that the Indian Wars means that the US are Nazis,
with the history of the Ottoman Empire, which was built by conquest.

It was quite obvious where @TurkeyForever got his quote, so I quoted another part of the
Hürriyet article...

The whole of Turkey is built on stolen land... (maybe the Eastern part is an exception).

In what ways would atrocities against Turkish Invaders in recent history diminish that theft?

but it was a hunter/gatherer civilization where the tribes were measured in thousands, not in millions. There is no base for claims that millions were killed.

It is pretty thick for a Turk to say that the Indian Wars means that the US are Nazis,

I already told you, the modern civilized world started with the creation of UN and it's charter, and therefore what happened hundreds and thousands of years before it, it was impossible to correct it.

White and Black Americans are legitimate, not while they slaughtered only thousands of native Indians instead of millions, but it was due to the reason that this incident took place in distant past.

Israel came into being only due to the UN. Therefore, it is necessary for Israel to act upon it's resolutions, and not to try to destroy the UN along with Trump.

Hürriyet article...

Turks controll Anatolia for almost a thousand years now. Turks controlled almost the whole Balkans (which is a turkish name) for 5 centuries while Turkic people (Huns, Avars, Khazars, Pechenegs, Cumans, Bulgars, Oghuzs, Tatars) have been living all around the whole Balkans and Eastern Europe for more than a thousand years before the Ottomans. You call my family and people that lived peacefully on this land for hundreds and thousands of years, who call it and love it as a homeland invaders.

Not that I care for the Palestinians (I even think that they pay for their treachery against the Turks from a hundred years ago) or Israel but you can’t compare them to the Greeks and Turks in any way. Turks and Greeks won their countries and all their states in history with the blood of millions fighting for it and not by a decision of the UN Security council members to give someone’s land to another as a compensation for the deeds of a third party. A land that was later filled with people from all around the world who have no connection to ancient Israel whatsoever and in many cases didn’t even speak Hebrew or practiced the Jewish religion.

I already told you, the modern civilized world started with the creation of UN and it's charter, and therefore what happened hundreds and thousands of years before it, it was impossible to correct it.

White and Black Americans are legitimate, not while they slaughtered only thousands of native Indians instead of millions, but it was due to the reason that this incident took place in distant past.

Israel came into being only due to the UN. Therefore, it is necessary for Israel to act upon it's resolutions, and not to try to destroy the UN along with Trump.

Don’t disagree that there is a pre and a post UN.
Not all of UN is free of corruption and nepotism, though.

Turks controll Anatolia for almost a thousand years now. Turks controlled almost the whole Balkans (which is a turkish name) for 5 centuries while Turkic people (Huns, Avars, Khazars, Pechenegs, Cumans, Bulgars, Oghuzs, Tatars) have been living all around the whole Balkans and Eastern Europe for more than a thousand years before the Ottomans. You call my family and people that lived peacefully on this land for hundreds and thousands of years, who call it and love it as a homeland invaders.

Not that I care for the Palestinians (I even think that they pay for their treachery against the Turks from a hundred years ago) or Israel but you can’t compare them to the Greeks and Turks in any way. Turks and Greeks won their countries and all their states in history with the blood of millions fighting for it and not by a decision of the UN Security council members to give someone’s land to another as a compensation for the deeds of a third party. A land that was later filled with people from all around the world who have no connection to ancient Israel whatsoever and in many cases didn’t even speak Hebrew or practiced the Jewish religion.

Yes, the Turks started invading Anatolia about 1,000 years ago.
That does not make them better than white Americans which invaded the plains 150 years ago.

Don’t disagree that there is a pre and a post UN.
Not all of UN is free of corruption and nepotism, though.

Yes, the Turks started invading Anatolia about 1,000 years ago.
That does not make them better than white Americans which invaded the plains 150 years ago.

Turks are not stealing land day by day...They are not encroaching land of natives and displacing people in this era shamelessly irrespective of world community thinks...

They defined borders and they live in it...They don't expand like your best buddy Israel who is still grabbing land of Palestinians on daily basis like a rogue state.

Turks are not stealing land day by day...They are not encroaching land of natives and displacing people in this era shamelessly irrespective of world community thinks...

They defined borders and they live in it...They don't expand like your best buddy Israel who is still grabbing land of Palestinians on daily basis like a rogue state.

Turks created the laws that legalized land grabbing in the West Bank.
They have also occupied a significant part of Northern Syria.
Turkey is definitely trying to displace Syrian/Iraqi Kurds from the border area.

How OIC can use its influence to implement this. bunch of people sitting on a coffee table and agreeing to something, going back and behave the same way to please masters to gain personal benefits. actions count aand make difference, meetings and worlds do nothing.

Step in right direction and now time to follow up. This could be taken as base action for "ultimate" goal. That "ultimate" goal may very country to country but all goals are part of a super set - Palestine should be freed and set back to pre WWII condition.

America recognized Jerusalem as Israeli capital and decided to move its embassy.
Now, will it not make sense that all OIC and supporting countries announce to move their embassies to East Jerusalem after declaring it Palestine capital.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...c636f076c76_story.html?utm_term=.b4e991c12143

lets see, if it happens and how many countries follow.

Not a good Idea, since Jerusalem _East and West sides_ is under Usraeli occupation. moving Muslim embassies there is the equivalent of recognizing Trump's declaration..

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...avusoglu-israel-conflict-latest-a8112216.html

Sir ji, kiya khayam hai? bad idea?

Was the magic ball there?

I always wanted to know why the Magic ball was used it was quite weired to see 3 guys doing magic craft on ball
1053865340.jpg

Thank you Turkey for Leading Charge that is Why Turkey is Leader NATION!!!

And their Army is outside the border.
Purpose: To block Kurdish citizens of Syria and Iraq from living free in their own country.

Go cry about it to daddy USA.

Well Israel is living in lala land, thinking USA is GOD.

Erdogan is siding with Iran more and more daily now against Israel.

Israel should be very very scared.

yes we do.

Israel is nothing without USA.

The only way USA can stop both Turkey and Iran would be with nukes.
I never get the chest-thumping mentality of Asians. Hypothetical assumptions carry little weight in practical walks-life.

Turkey and Iran might forge a constructive relationship in years to come but collectively waging war on Israel is out of question. Furthermore, an all-out war will lead to destruction of both.

Iran, for all its might and manpower, could not make in-roads into Iraq in a lengthy war; forget about taking on Israel. How is Iran going to fight Israel in the first place? US can not only strike at Iran from the Arabian Sea but complement Israeli war-machine against Turkey and even activate the Kurd card, if necessary.

Members here are very much into chest-thumping on average but have a limited grasp of limitations of their respective countries and misread the intentions of their leaderships.

Best course of action is to rally global support on the matter and put pressure on Trump administration to reconsider its decision in regards to Jerusalem.

Erdogan is doing just that.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom