What's new

Oh dear Pakistanis/Turks: Look at the game being applied on Iran

Iran being pushed so that she is pulling out all her proxies in Syria, bring them to Iran and nearby region. After that, as it was planned, Pakistan will face a massive army of Mujahideen that was trained in Syria for taking military basis down.
Meanwhile Israel will expend in Syria.
Iran will never get attacked. Whenever Iran is pushed, its somebody else's turn, like Iraq, Afghanistan and now, I think its Pakistan.
@Irfan Baloch @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @MastanKhan

Last edited:
Both are sectarian and racist

I can't understand many Pakistanis and their government the foolish slave alike mentality towards Saudi Arabia one of the horns of Satan.. Or the other side hailing Iran..

I don't see good for the Muslims in the next decades my country suffers serious attacks from Saudi Arabia and their minions, US EU and so on.. If Iran falls we are the next target

I also know in this world two brothers from same mother will kill each other for money or ladies so what's than about countries?

Turkey need the Palestinian issue go they betrayed us several times, for now we need to secure our country no matter what it costs unnecessary fights won't bring us security

The parade is almost over we all are waiting for the final showdown the time of alliances is gone who is left? Turks should realize that they have only themselves as friends and that they should not trust anyone in the ME
Thanks for calling out saudis and iranians fairly without goung the sectarian hatred route unlike manu posters here

Unfortunately its a every man for himself
Lack of leadership and power means west is able to create chaos and take them out

It's iran today time will catchup with saudis too and i doubt if there will be anyone left to speak for them.

Russia benefits from American perpetual war. Because it is wearing itself out. It will intervene only once Americans are fully involved in war and cant leave.

i am a sunni muslim and i think initiator of this thread is biased towards iran
YOU dont have to explain your faith to appear objective had you not then unfortunately you would've been called shia

Your correct 99% of us are writing with great prejudice.

It's lovely time for israel and america BUT its complete fault of my opposing Sect ( mentality of muslims these days)

you think what we gain from all the proxy games in ME?? we are investing billions with one goal to liberate palestine. how we gonna regain what we invested??
you see that's why i say it does not worth it.
Its a meter of opinion

Report any racist or sectarian hatred posts
Please

All posters
Think and review your content before posting. Its not your sectarian rant room.
Its a public forum of Pakistan
Your inappropriate posts will be removed

a question from iranian members, you guys witnessed the recent issues between us and US, and you know that we sacrificed many things for the islamic cause, if we did different choices in past our economy would have be three times bigger than turkey. so a question for you guys, considering the reactions of members of PDF does it worth it??

personally i say yes, worth it, i do not want to bend the knee in front of Christians and Jews or Muslims who are friends of these two for power, or strong economy or security in my opinion, God was right, whatever they promise to us, they are empty promises, weak just like a spider's house. im seeing that they will shed the blood of the Iranians or the Muslims when their interests are harmed. we are witnessing this war right now with their bombers and aircraft carriers in Persian gulf, what other evidence do we need to believe that they do not want our welfare?

arn't you and this forum the biggest critique of general rtd. Pervez Musharraf?

He was just okay

If i was Iranian and seeing the hate these racist arabs have for me i would have left islam. Made peace with west and fucked these arab upside down with help of israel and Enjoyed peace and proseperity with my people. I say this with alot of sadness but arabs have lost their islamic way...their hate for Shias is disgustingely high!

Shias live together with Arabs for centuries....Things got changed after 1979

Consistent truths detected.

Mullahistan has the best chance today to prevent disintegration because it has matured and invested in preventing that for a long time, while at the same time western police state enforcers are in a time trap- they've left the "Iranian problem" mutate too long. Genie is out of the bottle.

Where's the evidence? No link, no evidence, no context. You're BSing.

dick head i am not going to find that documentary it was many years ago. i knew somebody like you would say prove it i am not going through thousand searches just to find that one video.

this is the best i can find today original i dont know i am not doing deep search for it.

https://me.me/i/yes-iran-helped-america-invade-iraq-and-afghanistan-before-it-16443817

dick head i am not going to find that documentary it was many years ago. i knew somebody like you would say prove it i am not going through thousand searches just to find that one video.

this is the best i can find today original i dont know i am not doing deep search for it.

https://me.me/i/yes-iran-helped-america-invade-iraq-and-afghanistan-before-it-16443817
nice guy, i knew what you were saying was 100% BS because the context was missing. Everyone country is 1st after its national interests, then religous interests. Iran didnt help US invade Afghanistan and Iraq. Iran helped US get rid of its enemies in Afghanistan and Iraq. Whats wrong with that? You guys would do the same if you were in the same situation.

nice guy, i knew what you were saying was 100% BS because the context was missing. Everyone country is 1st after its national interests, then religous interests. Iran didnt help US invade Afghanistan and Iraq. Iran helped US get rid of its enemies in Afghanistan and Iraq. Whats wrong with that? You guys would do the same if you were in the same situation.

iran played a role of deception. as i said you dick head i am not going to do deep search for full videos ok to prove to you. do it yourself.

iran played a role of deception. as i said you dick head i am not going to do deep search for full videos ok to prove to you. do it yourself.
BUt Pakistan deceived US by harboring Bin Laden while telling US you didnt have him and receiving Development aid money from US and channelling it to your military instead. whats the difference? THis is a harsh world so these types of harshness is relatively normal. Why u so mad bra?

BUt Pakistan deceived US by harboring Bin Laden while telling US you didnt have him and receiving Development aid money from US and channelling it to your military instead. whats the difference? THis is a harsh world so these types of harshness is relatively normal. Why u so mad bra?

false flag save face maneuver that was. Bin laden didn't even live there even the locals know this was bull sh it fake bin laden. Then obama gang throw his so call bin ladens body in the sea so where is the real evidence now?.

false flag save face maneuver that was. Bin laden didn't even live there even the locals know this was bull sh it fake bin laden. Then obama gang throw his so call bin ladens body in the sea so where is the real evidence now?.

pak is not western country you think you can blend in and walk bout not be found everybody in pak knows each other and word gets around really quick. A stranger will get caught quickly.

pak is not western country you think you can blend in and walk bout not be found everybody in pak knows each other and word gets around really quick. A stranger will get caught quickly.

The official "killings" of UBL never made sense. Some people UBL died on natural causes in December 2001. Besides, the whole Al-Qeada is a front for the powers that be, so I wouldn't buy any of their claims.

The official "killings" of UBL never made sense. Some people UBL died on natural causes in December 2001. Besides, the whole Al-Qeada is a front for the powers that be, so I wouldn't buy any of their claims.

isis was created by them, they would supply them weopen, training, dollar cash, maps, drop them off from helicopter, plus they would be drugged up. just like in libya. Saudis will provide covert help on behalf of their zionist brothers.

When Non-Pakistanis try to talk about Pakistan, they end up looking like fools. They only spout nonsense Western propaganda, nothing more.

Ground reality here is very different and every Pakistani knows about what happens here.

There was no Osama in Pakistan then because he died 2002 in Tora bora.

Back
Top Bottom