What's new

Oh dear Pakistanis/Turks: Look at the game being applied on Iran

PaklovesTurkiye

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Asalam Alikum,

May the peaceful/respectful Muslims live long and become strong.

For last few days, read a lot on what is going on.

Pakistan and Turkiye - YOU are the TWO pillars of Muslim world - Powerful ones who can actually fight.

I didn't include Iran because she lost all her worth after becoming childish, sectarian and dirty by divulging in sectarian wars all across Middle East. They don't deserve to be called a sensible MUSLIM power... They are actually Sensible PERSIAN power who really knows how to use Shias for its own benefit and creating chaos here and there.

That's all their worth in larger Muslim world. They failed to get integrated in Muslim world. They hijacked Shia religion since 1979 and created chaos here and there. Instead of building relations with governments, bastards always tried to create relations with sectarian Shia militias/organizations in nearby countries in order to create unethical/violent influence in countries so that they can get mileage out of them and pressurize them. They built their 1.5 inch mosque and I think we should let them live inside it. Decades of sanctions and isolation will definitely have some grave effects and one notices it when see Iran playing evil.

But what do we say? - when you try to become too smart, you are bound to fail after certain time. You manipulate others but end up manipulated yourself. This is exactly what's happening with Iran now.

Look Turks, you are great fighters. You fought crusaders. We Pakistanis will always respect you for that. You are loyal nation and has never betrayed Pakistan. We care about you. We will stand with you in your hour of grief.

Once again, looks like another country, IRAN, bordered right next to us, may about to fall.

But are we seeing what's happening to her? The same game can be replicated against us as well. So, we need to study it.

EU and US both played against Iran very intelligently. Plan/Action was coordinated and may be scripted together....

EU pretended to be neutral and somewhat sympathetic to Iran...What we didn't know that Iran was being played...Iranians were being kept confused and paralyzed while Americans kept hitting hard. That's what cunning Europeans did to Iran...folded the hands of Iran against her back while allowed the Americans to continue hammering Iranians.

Iranians are trapped now. Boat has missed.

NEVER trust EU, EVER......Lesson learnt.

If Iran gets fail, there are serious implications for Pakistan and Turkiye. We both are already hosting a lot of refugees/burden.

Refugees will try to pour in...Not to mention, Yanks would be sitting in Iran right next to us and more closer. We would be quite surrounded.

Americans/west are not happy with both of us.....They don't like Turkiye/Erodgan...They don't like strong Pakistan with NUKES as well. What are the chances that a great destabilization plan is already in the making how to push Pakistan and Turkiye down the drain and make them weaker? hitting 3 birds with one stone? West will destabilize Iran OFFICIALLY while we will get screwed UNOFFICIALLY.

Afghanistan/Iraq/Syria did become our headache and still somehow pushes us back.

So, why should we not coordinate our actions regarding this all possible mess? What are waiting for? Why don't we prepare joint plans/strategy to deal with all this?

Russians and Chinese must be watching all of this...Chinese thinking about OBOR while Russians getting worried about security in CARs region. They know what this game is all about. If all medium power countries got taken out, they are next in line.

I believe, this is high time Russians, Chinese, Turks and Pakistanis jointly formulate a strategy and share with world. This is our region and we will not be cowards to allow any jerk do whatever it wants in our region. Not anymore.

This Iran is still somewhat manageable than Yankee or Destabilized Iran.

Our region needs a VOICE - a big and collective one. Time to make it.

@Nein @vostok @Oscar @Feng Leng @all others.

Asalam Alikum,

Pakistan and Turkiye - YOU are the TWO pillars of Muslim world - Powerful ones who can actually fight.

I didn't include Iran because she lost all her worth after becoming childish, sectarian and dirty by divulging in sectarian wars all across Middle East. They don't deserve to be called a sensible MUSLIM power... They are actually Sensible PERSIAN power who really knows how to use Shias for its own benefit and creating chaos here and there.

That's all their worth in larger Muslim world. They failed to get integrated in Muslim world. They hijacked Shia religion since 1979 and created chaos here and there. Instead of building relations with governments, bastards always tried to create relations with sectarian Shia militias/organizations in nearby countries in order to create unethical/violent influence in countries so that they can get mileage out of them and pressurize them. They built their 1.5 inch mosque and I think we should let them live inside it. Decades of sanctions and isolation will definitely have some grave effects and one notices it when see Iran playing evil.

But what do we say? - when you try to become too smart, you are bound to fail after certain time. You manipulate others but end up manipulated yourself. This is exactly what's happening with Iran now.

Look Turks, you are great fighters. You fought crusaders. We Pakistanis will always respect you for that. You are loyal nation and has never betrayed Pakistan. We care about you. We will stand with you in your hour of grief.

Once again, looks like another country, IRAN, bordered right next to us, may about to fall.

But are we seeing what's happening to her? The same game can be replicated against us as well. So, we need to study it.

EU and US both played against Iran very intelligently. Plan/Action was coordinated and may be scripted together....

EU pretended to be neutral and somewhat sympathetic to Iran...What we didn't know that Iran was being played...Iranians were being kept confused and paralyzed while Americans kept hitting hard. That's what cunning Europeans did to Iran...folded the hands of Iran against her back while allowed the Americans to continue hammering Iranians.

If Iran gets fail, there are serious implications for Pakistan and Turkiye. We both are already hosting a lot of refugees/burden.

Refugees will try to pour in...Not to mention, Yanks would be sitting in Iran right next to us and more closer. We would be quite surrounded.

Americans/west are not happy with both of us.....They don't like Turkiye/Erodgan...They don't like strong Pakistan with NUKES as well. What are the chances that a great destabilization plan is already in the making how to push Pakistan and Turkiye down the drain and make them weaker? hitting 3 birds with one stone? West will destabilize Iran OFFICIALLY while we will get screwed UNOFFICIALLY.

Afghanistan/Iraq/Syria did become our headache and still somehow pushes us back.

So, why should we not coordinate our actions regarding this all possible mess? What are waiting for? Why don't we prepare joint plans/strategy to deal with all this?

Russians and Chinese must be watching all of this...Chinese thinking about OBOR while Russians getting worried about security in CARs region. They know what this game is all about. If all medium power countries got taken out, they are next in line.

I believe, this is high time Russians, Chinese, Turks and Pakistanis jointly formulate a strategy and share with world. This is our region and we will not be cowards to allow any jerk do whatever it wants in our region. Not anymore.

Correct analysis. But no remedy is there. Iran, for the time being, is almost alone. Iran may come out of it, but they will have to make some compromises with US.

Both are sectarian and racist

I can't understand many Pakistanis and their government the foolish slave alike mentality towards Saudi Arabia one of the horns of Satan.. Or the other side hailing Iran..

I don't see good for the Muslims in the next decades my country suffers serious attacks from Saudi Arabia and their minions, US EU and so on.. If Iran falls we are the next target

I also know in this world two brothers from same mother will kill each other for money or ladies so what's than about countries?

Turkey need the Palestinian issue go they betrayed us several times, for now we need to secure our country no matter what it costs unnecessary fights won't bring us security

The parade is almost over we all are waiting for the final showdown the time of alliances is gone who is left? Turks should realize that they have only themselves as friends and that they should not trust anyone in the ME

The West always uses Theocratic or Totalitarian system and people via the religion that shapes everyhing in the lives of citizens of those countries. If smart enough, you will see it and reasons behind this. Only can National countries survive dut to their national values and culture otherwise no Syria, Iraq, Egypt etc would be in this condition today.

Mullahistan is another project waiting for the due, who will rule, how many pieces should or should not be dividened etc. just like Syria, Iraq or Saudi Arabia.

The West always uses Theocratic or Totalitarian system and people via the religion that shape everyhing in those citizens of those countries. If smart enough, you will see it and reasons behind this. Only can National countries survive dut to their national values and culture otherwise no Syria, Iraq, Egypt etc would be in this condition today.

Mullahistan is another project waiting for the due, who will rule, how many pieces should or should not be dividened etc. just like Syria, Iraq or Saudi Arabia.

The US prefers countries like that over nationalistic Islamic countries more easy to push their geo-political objectives

Really? would like to read on this.

I have given you enough clue, google is your friend.

The last time i have shared some info like this but in detail; people did not believe and therefore denial, insult or jokes welcomed me in return because human brain rejects if it is bigger than its own reality like denying the death of beloved one.

I have given you enough clue, google is your friend.

The last time i have shared some info like this but in detail; people did not believe and therefore denial, insult or jokes welcomed me in return because human brain rejects if it is bigger than its own reality like denying the death of beloved one.

I have diasgrements with your posts but here I would agree my Turkish bros pls get rid of this Georgian Watermellon seller get real Nationalist leader

Asalam Alikum,

Wa alaikum Assalam.

Great post and excellent analysis. I agree with everything you stated.

Iranians are still dragging their feet on this issue of alliances due to sectarianism and because they have also been infiltrated.

Turkey, Azerbaijan, Pakistan, Malaysia, and other sympathetic countries need to form an alliance to counteract the forces of chaos in the region and vow to support each other unflinchingly.

Back
Top Bottom