What's new

Official: Sino-Russian relations at all-time high point

I don't think he is justfying cultural revolution. Sounds like he was trying to be ironic.

Yes, whatever the patriotic leadership of China did during the cultural revolution is justified.

I am against communism because it is against patriotism. At the same time, I don't regard Mao and the rest of Chinese leadership of that time as mere communists.... instead I regard them as Chinese patriots. I have a reason for that.

Your suspicions are real. I can't understand how someone who could justify the Nanjing Massacre would also try and justify the cultural revolution but at the same time bash the CCP as "Kommunist dogs".

History is complex... so is politics... so I am.

Yes, whatever the patriotic leadership of China did during the cultural revolution is justified.

I am against communism because it is against patriotism. At the same time, I don't regard Mao and the rest of Chinese leadership of that time as mere communists.... instead I regard them as Chinese patriots. I have a reason for that.

Lol really? Are you a former red guard? But you seem quite young.

Or maybe you identify with this --> 日本赤軍 ?

Hey Challenger since you claim to be a "real" Chinese and do all the things that you are doing because you are "really patriotic" why don't you help me out here. One of our Pakistani brothers request that we do a translation for a video on JF-17. I've already done the first part and I'm very tired. Can you help me out by translating the second part?

Link is here:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/74474-request-chinese-members.html#post1166193

Back
Top Bottom