What's new

Official: Sino-Russian relations at all-time high point

well if russia has to choose one between china and india.....

uh what ? "choose" ?
you must be confused of RUSSIA with Sri Lanka, LOL

International politics is far more complex than your wildest imagination my friend

Three months after the surrender of Germany, the USA dropped nuclear bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. If Germany had not already been defeated the USA would done the same to Germany.

If you look at the condition of Russia prior to World War II, you would realize why Hilter thought he could defeat Russia. He expected it to fall apart, it almost did in World War II The Soviets executed 158,000 soldiers for desertion. A good friend of mine surrendered to the Germans and then fled to america after the war because he would have been killed if he went back to the USSR, He was from Tibelisa, the soviets had confiscated his familys property and kill a number of his relatives.

Take into account:

Stalin launched a command economy, replacing the New Economic Policy of the 1920s with Five-Year Plans and launching a period of rapid industrialization and economic collectivization. The upheaval in the agricultural sector disrupted food production, resulting in widespread famine, including the catastrophic Soviet famine of 1932–1933 (known in Ukraine as the Holodomor).[3]

During the late 1930s, Stalin launched the Great Purge (also known as the "Great Terror"), a campaign to purge the Communist Party of people accused of sabotage, terrorism, or treachery; he extended it to the military and other sectors of Soviet society. In practice, the purges were indiscriminate. Targets were often executed, imprisoned in Gulag labor camps or exiled. In the years which followed, millions of members of ethnic minorities were also deported.[4][5]
Joseph Stalin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What defeated Hitler was a two front war, but even with out Russia, Hilter defeat was inevitable , the same as Japan.

Three months after the surrender of Germany, the USA dropped nuclear bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. If Germany had not already been defeated the USA would done the same to Germany.

If you look at the condition of Russia prior to World War II, you would realize why Hilter thought he could defeat Russia. He expected it to fall apart, it almost did in World War II The Soviets executed 158,000 soldiers for desertion. A good friend of mine surrendered to the Germans and then fled to america after the war because he would have been killed if he went back to the USSR, He was from Tibelisa, the soviets had confiscated his familys property and kill a number of his relatives.

Take into account:

Joseph Stalin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What defeated Hitler was a two front war, but even with out Russia, Hilter defeat was inevitable , the same as Japan.

i think you're confused, old man. atomic weapons are useless if they can't be delivered to their targets and at the time, the US had to rely on propeller powered bombers which would've been easily shot down by germany if they concentrated their forces in the west. unless you are proposing that the US had invented ballistic missiles before the germans? if the bomber with the atomic weapon was shot down and the atomic bomb captured by germany, what do you think would have happened to the US?

俄罗斯男子用球棒打死中国公民
[LINK]

what do u guys think about it?

嗯,俄罗斯的流氓确实很多,不过目前我们需要他们的石油,并且最近10年来只有我们北方边境比较平静。。。西边有米帝,东边有倭族和棒子,南边有猴子和阿三。

i think you're confused, old man. atomic weapons are useless if they can't be delivered to their targets and at the time, the US had to rely on propeller powered bombers which would've been easily shot down by germany if they concentrated their forces in the west. unless you are proposing that the US had invented ballistic missiles before the germans? if the bomber with the atomic weapon was shot down and the atomic bomb captured by germany, what do you think would have happened to the US?

I will have to admit you got me with that comment, its so weird I cant even think of an answer.

俄罗斯男子用球棒打死中国公民
[LINK]

what do u guys think about it?

Let's not generalize, shall we? You'd be surprised at some of the stuff that certain Chinese people does to their own kind.

Does the CCP attempt to whitewash what happened during the cultural revolution? Can't really expect the Japanese to own up if we don't admit what we did to our own people.

Just a honest opinion.

"The Russian will pull the wings off a fly one day and cry over a dead bird on another."

The version I got is that they will cry when watching swan lake but then turn around to order executions without blinking an eyelid.

Does the CCP attempt to whitewash what happened during the cultural revolution? Can't really expect the Japanese to own up if we don't admit what we did to our own people.

Just a honest opinion.

No the CCP owned up to a long time ago.

Just a honest opinion.

It's a slow process but it's happening, whereas I have doubts that the Japanese will ever own up.

Just a honest opinion.

It wasn't cultural revolution. It was anti bastardization movement and a patriotic revolution.

Hope you have the wit and education to understand my point. I can't elaborate it here. I am too lazy to type at length.

It wasn't cultural revolution. It was anti bastardization movement and a patriotic revolution.

Hope you have the wit and education to understand my point. I can't elaborate it here. I am too lazy to type at length.

I think you are just trolling.

You've been making comments against chinese and their government. And saying that the japanese were right in what they did in wwII and a victim. And you have been trying to stir up chinese-indian troubles.

And your exact identity is still remains a mystery

edit: I don't like to doubt others identity but it seems there is a worrying trend on this forum lately.

Last edited:
I think you are just trolling.

You've been making comments against chinese and their government. And saying that the japanese were right in what they did in wwII and a victim. And you have been trying to stir up chinese-indian troubles.

And your exact identity is still remains a mystery

edit: I don't like to doubt others identity but it seems there is a worrying trend on this forum lately.

Your suspicions are real. I can't understand how someone who could justify the Nanjing Massacre would also try and justify the cultural revolution but at the same time bash the CCP as "Kommunist dogs".

Your suspicions are real. I can't understand how someone who could justify the Nanjing Massacre would also try and justify the cultural revolution but at the same time bash the CCP as "Kommunist dogs".

I don't think he is justfying cultural revolution. Sounds like he was trying to be ironic.

Back
Top Bottom