What's new

Official: India Will Need To Hike Defense Spending by 30%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Yeah it need to be hiked.....Why only 30% why not 40 or 50%..... But the real question is where does the money come from??....

Probably a stable government and a good growth will ensure.... But if the signs are true we may get a much weaker government than the current one (courtesy influential regional parties)

@Umair Nawaz... cut it mate, avoid personal attacks
May be from 200 billion Forex Reserve India have

it aint no personal but i have a rivalry with this woman.
Dont think you will be spared.:coffee:

Umair Nawaz said:
LOL thats what u think......BTW a 30% hike is way mammoth when yr own economy is facing troubles, now this tells me who is actually reducing budget of other fields to fund defence budget.
Well the report says India MAY have to increase its defence budget.
And thats not needed IF China and India thaw their relationships.
So you see we might not really have to cut down our overall budget to boost our defence.
Kapish????

Now you are free to rant. :coffee:

bro...this table is upto 2012-2013.. read the post and understand clearly.. last year means last financial year... april 2013-march 2014.. that is 2013-14.. you gave upto 2012-13 only... okkkk..

plz post official figures .....

First of all, it's nonsense to base Indian defence spending on Chinese defence spending! They have totally different requirements than we have.
Secondly, spending more is only one solution, but the better one is to use the available money in a more effective way, without wasting too much, by combining requirements of different forces in one, or reducing the overlap of requirements (combat helicopters for IA and IAF for example).

The latter is maybe our bigger problem, because our forces are not looking at a combined defence situation, but looking at their own needs only. There is no need to evaluate and procure different quick reaction SAMs for IA and IAF, nor different helicopter launched ATGMs for IA and IAF, different martime patrol aircrafts for IN or ICG, the same transport aircrafts in own evaluations and procurement for IAF and BSF...
So beeing more effective in using the available money should be the first aim, which automatically would free additional funds for other stuff, but asking for more money is often easier way, just not necessarily the best.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

@levina where r u im waiting........:shout:

Or i should consider that another one who stood against me has fallen???

WHo are You...??? ...You are Nothing more then a troller...Again you proved that you are a dumb too...Still you don understand that... No reply is the best reply for you.

WHo are You...??? ...You are Nothing more then a troller...Again you proved that you are a dumb too...Still you don understand that... No reply is the best reply for you.
oh so my highly educated Oxford/Cambridge graduate shree835 will now tell me whats what?

OK then so when can i expect yr tuition classes?

Rivalry with a women!
Owns an overpriced Toyota ! Presumably!

Now we know what kind of a character you are......
:lol:
LOL more like i dont discriminate when hunting yr kind.

Dont think you will be spared.:coffee:

Well the report says India MAY have to increase its defence budget.
And thats not needed IF China and India thaw their relationships.
So you see we might not really have to cut down our overall budget to boost our defence.
Kapish????

Now you are free to rant. :coffee:
Spared??

By the looks of it its u who is getting constant thrashing!!!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

But dont worry i dont blame u because i know yr an indian with an IQ of Sardar.:lol:

:rofl::rofl:just u ran away...and came up with another comedy dose....hehehehehe.... Please continue your comedy show.....you will get more viewer...hehehe
Oh really?:rofl:

First of all, it's nonsense to base Indian defence spending on Chinese defence spending! They have totally different requirements than we have.
Secondly, spending more is only one solution, but the better one is to use the available money in a more effective way, without wasting too much, by combining requirements of different forces in one, or reducing the overlap of requirements (combat helicopters for IA and IAF for example).

The latter is maybe our bigger problem, because our forces are not looking at a combined defence situation, but looking at their own needs only. There is no need to evaluate and procure different quick reaction SAMs for IA and IAF, nor different helicopter launched ATGMs for IA and IAF, different martime patrol aircrafts for IN or ICG, the same transport aircrafts in own evaluations and procurement for IAF and BSF...
So beeing more effective in using the available money should be the first aim, which automatically would free additional funds for other stuff, but asking for more money is often easier way, just not necessarily the best.
For this to happen u guys need to seriously study our defence spending.

Last edited:
Spared??

In your dreams :coffee:
Umair Nawaz said:
But dont worry i dont blame u because i know yr an indian with an IQ of Sardar.

Look who is talking???
Dont you even know that sardars are also Indians???
What is your IQ level btw?? :lol:

oh so my highly educated Oxford/Cambridge graduate shree835 will now tell me whats what?

OK then so when can i expect yr tuition classes?

LOL more like i dont discriminate when hunting yr kind.

Spared??

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

But dont worry i dont blame u because i know yr an indian with an IQ of Sardar.:lol:

Oh really?:rofl:

For this to happen u guys need to seriously study our defence spending.

OMG MARDE E MOMIN IS IN HIGH ACTION HERE.......:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
but thanks to him...it remind me the story of stray dog who barks and run after every one...childrens used to throw stones on dog....and he will run after them...hehehehe...

Note: All characters appearing in this above dog story are real. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead here in PDF is purely coincidental..:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

In your dreams :coffee:

Look who is talking???
Dont you even know that sardars are also Indians???
What is your IQ level btw?? :lol:
Sure oldie u dont have high enough standards to be in Dreams:rofl::rofl::rofl:

and BTW i know sardars r indians and thats precisely why referred that to u another indian with little brain.:rofl:

Bhai logo kya kar rhe ho, stick to the topic please? (Irrespective of how irrelevant it is)

Actually Pakistan Defence budget will also be increased by almost 30% in dollar term

15% gross increase and 14-15% Appreciation of Rupee against a dollar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom