What's new

Official: India Will Need To Hike Defense Spending by 30%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes I wonder the detracted reality some people dwell in. Mark my words:

"India will spend an increased amount of money on defence. A increasing amount will get locally produced driving down costs. And to top it all, the country as a whole is moving in the right direction wrt defence sector. A lot of what you hear is gibberish and is basically propoganda. I am a hedge fund portfolio manager based out of New York. The mount of money folks are investing through JV and subsidiaries and the value of transactions is unprecedented. Therefore while some people may drool over detached sense of happiness, the ground reality is contrary to their deluded sense of failure of Indian economy/defence sector"

Ralph, let me ask you something. Would there be a position available in your fund for someone who was intricate behind the scenes for India/US relations....

These Official are in direct payroll from Weapon manufacturer and they want the lalchi politician to make good commission on this deals and keep the poor and hungry nation more poor and hungry .
Indian Enemy Number One is Corruption to fight this corruption we don't need weapon just will power.
My Gullible country men fight for corruption,injustice,inequality,illiteracy,crime,rape,poverty .
"Nanga Khayaga kya Aur Nichude Kya" L00k @ my Avatar:suicide:

high fiscal deficit, low growt rate of around 4.7 and very low curent account deficit.
india is till growing because of market snetiment, any favourable neighbour like bangladesh or pakistan might take away alot in growth from india, if they dont recover soon.

Market sentiment is supported by extensive research, evaluation of data and future growth potential. Even taking your POV, Indonesia, Vietnam offers much better prospect than Pakistan. Pakistan doesn't even in the radar for substantial foreign FDI.

India can't compete with us in terms of budget.

China's Government revenue last year alone, was around $2 trillion. Out of which only a small percentage went into defence.

Last edited:
Seems, retired Indian general..... who have recently joined BJP had informed Modi, that Indian nukes and missiles are dud.

Seems like a good time for pakistan and china to get back their robbed land. :lol:

India can't outcompete us in terms of budget.

China's Government revenue last year alone, was around $2 trillion. Out of which only a small percentage went into defence.

Wouldn't China rather see India increase their defence budget to 100% and destroy their own economy in the process just to arm themselves up for a perception of China threat? I would encourage the India government to bankrupt themselves and waste trillions dollars on arm instead of using their cash to build up their economy.

Not like India is fully developed nation with the most advance military industrial, India right mostly rely on foreign arm purchase for their military used.

India can't outcompete us in terms of budget.

Well military is only part of the deterrence. I think the bigger deterrence is better health care, social services, infrastructure, security and other things that improve the lives of people.

When other countries see China in awe, I think that's a bigger deterrence than any military force.

This is also my fascination with infantry units. They are the face of China on the border, once they see the modern force that we are building, they won't dare to talk conditions with us.

BTW, I think we are doing good, another 10 years and our border areas will be a few times better than our neighbors not name SK or Japan.

All members who read this article become so excited and thinking India will spend extensieveky for defence.
But you are wrong.
Funding like this will not going to happen.Well GoI know that.

Pak friends, you need to look your growth rate and defense budget percentage.

Still. India defense budget percentage is less compare to your. But, our problem is not you. we have to maintain minimum military strength against china. China is not our enemy but every country have rights to maintain our security.

It's not about competition. It's about conventional and non conventional minimum deterrence.

LOL now where is that aunty @levina

welcome back sweetie!!!
Last time we met ,you ended up getting banned.Do you have any such plans this time too??? :coffee:
Scornful attempt at provoking me ROFL:rofl:

Btw China needs to make that kinda an investment because it has enemies all around it.And India's citadel isnt so easy to attack.And if not anything we appear not to 've assessed the Chinese weakness and strengths. Their strength is the huge logistic network that they have built up in Tibet. By creating a one axis strike corps... we have played into their strengths.
The Chinese weakness lies in the Indian Ocean, a fact that even Beijing will readily concede. The clash between their political system and economic prosperity requires resources and increasingly the Chinese resource pool is Africa which generates massive sea lines of communication through the Indian Ocean. Today they are merely SLOCs, tomorrow they'll be the Chinese Jugular. Beijing’s paranoia about the Indian Ocean is therefore understandable :devil::devil::devil:

We are gonna cut your jugular vein if you guys pester us too much.I meant your SLOC through Indian ocean.:p:

These Official are in direct payroll from Weapon manufacturer and they want the lalchi politician to make good commission on this deals and keep the poor and hungry nation more poor and hungry .
Indian Enemy Number One is Corruption to fight this corruption we don't need weapon just will power.
My Gullible country men fight for corruption,injustice,inequality,illiteracy,crime,rape,poverty .
"Nanga Khayaga kya Aur Nichude Kya" L00k @ my Avatar:suicide:
Good then you vote for kejariwal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom