What's new

Official: India Will Need To Hike Defense Spending by 30%

Status
Not open for further replies.
their current account deficit is around 4% how are you terming it low my dear ....
Our account deficit last year is only 1.9% only.. As our economy improves this year it will increase.. High current account deficit is a positive sign of growth..

welcome back sweetie!!!
Last time we met ,you ended up getting banned.Do you have any such plans this time too??? :coffee:
Scornful attempt at provoking me ROFL:rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

really!

I wanted to play with u oldie but it seems putting me on yr hit list hasnt served u well and u kept reporting me.

Anyways thats my moral victory, it means in the end u failed to hold ground against me and had to use other options.:rofl:

Common RAW aint that bad!

Pak friends, you need to look your growth rate and defense budget percentage.

Still. India defense budget percentage is less compare to your. But, our problem is not you. we have to maintain minimum military strength against china. China is not our enemy but every country have rights to maintain our security.
So has the right of Pakistan.......Now run away.

Last edited:

really!

I wanted to play with u oldie but it seems putting me on yr hit list hasnt served u well and u kept reporting me.

Anyways thats my moral victory, it means in the end u failed to hold ground against me and had to use other options.:rofl:
What sense of triumphalism!!!

Ofcourse I had to report you.Your kind is detrimental to this site and beyond.

Umair Nawaz said:
Common RAW aint that bad
Did you mean "come on"??? :coffee:

And did you read the other half of my post??? I guess that just whooshed over your head.
Frankly I am not surprised.

Our account deficit last year is only 1.9% only.. As our economy improves this year it will increase.. High current account deficit is a positive sign of growth..

Study the table attached below .......

CAD IND.JPG

http://rbidocs.rbi.org.in/rdocs/Publications/PDFs/238T_BST130913.pdf

What sense of triumphalism!!!

Ofcourse I had to report you.Your kind is detrimental to this site and beyond..
haha how there is no holding back oldie, u started it and now u will pay........Like i said before i love to hunt yr kind in our forums............. Now i will ruin yr time here.

I dont give up oldie if u wish to report me again go ahead but i will come back to hunt u even in yr nightmares.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Aunty tumhe pta nai ha tumne kis sy panga lia ha.

Did you mean "come on"??? :coffee:

And did you read the other half of my post??? I guess that just whooshed over your head.
Frankly I am not surprised.
Ahan now trying to change to topic............

Again COMMON RAW is better then that:rofl::rofl::rofl:

haha how there is no holding back oldie, u started it and now u will pay........Like i said before i love to hunt yr kind in our forums............. Now i will ruin yr time here.

I dont give up oldie if u wish to report me again go ahead but i will come back to hunt u even in yr nightmares.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

A "baudet" remains a "baudet" always.
Cant help!!

I am so sorry that you that your last ban shocked you enough to an extent that it seems to've damaged a sizeable part of your brain.

RIP to your brain!!! :(

Umair Nawaz said:
Aunty tumhe pta nai ha tumne kis sy panga lia ha.
Ahan now trying to change to topic............

Again COMMON RAW is better then that
Lolzzz

Ja jaa ....bade dekhe tumhare jaise....garden variety pests.

Now prove that you've some brains and stop making no brainer posts.

Do you have even a line to write about the subject??

A "baudet" remains a "baudet" always.
Cant help!!

I am so sorry that you that your last ban shocked you enough to an extent that it seems to've damaged a sizeable part of your brain.

RIP to your brain!!! :(

Lolzzz

Ja jaa ....bade dekhe tumhare jaise....garden variety pests.

Now prove that you've some brains and stop making no brainer posts.

Do you have even a line to write about the subject??
LOL excuses, excuse to avoid the subject.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Brain say yaad aya where is Bikram Singh now a days.:lol:

Really???
Were you "talking" on a subject???
Get back on the topic or else I will start reporting your posts.

Which Bikram Singh?

@Emmie

run run run again call a moderator.

This Bikram Singh with his brave men and woman.

c5ZQixE.jpg

Last edited:
@levina be careful . . umair ke pas khud ki SUV hai Kashmir me . . kyu @Sidak :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

but he won't tell you the registration number for security reasons :rofl::rofl::rofl:

yup i wont tell u because unlike u i can afford a Lexus and u still enjoy bumpy rides in yr Maruti.:lol:

Last edited:
@levina be careful . . umair ke pas khud ki SUV hai Kashmir me . . kyu @Sidak :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

but he won't tell you the registration number because of some security reasons :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Lets cut him some slack.....poor guy just returned from a ban. :P

yup i wont tell u because unlike u i can afford a Lexus and u still enjoy yr bumpy rides in yr Maruti.

Lol
Have you even driven a lexus???
Tell me how will you switch to cruisecontrol mode in it??? :lol:

Lets cut him some slack.....poor guy just returned from a ban. :P

Lol
Have you even driven a lexus???
Tell me how will you switch to cruisecontrol mode in it??? :lol:
oh thank god this poor soul has atleast replied back otherwise i thought she has again ran away.:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom