What's new

Official: India Will Need To Hike Defense Spending by 30%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simply not needed.

The right policy for us is maintaining the edge on western border and remaining enough strong on eastern border.

need, want, should.... all this fine.... But where does this money come from?

@WebMaster
I hope you understand that this member is detrimental to your site.

Okay I am taking this up in GHQ now.
I am gonna quote all the threads where you have quoted me since yesterday.
good kid then give the background as well and why i did that and who included me in his hit list first and it all started.

I am sure we have had enough discussion between us and by this time you should be knowing me well....

I will surely reverse your rating the moment you edit that post.....(if you are editing it pls do tell me so that i can reverse it)
im not going to edit any of my post at any cost mister specially if yr r singling out me only and havnt gave any negative rating to any of yr own countrymen who have even insulted me bigger then that!!! read post#124. But if yr r still stubborn in yr discrimination then i will eventually be force to ask mods to strip u from TT title. As the very essence of the title is to stay neutral and not discriminate. If had given them also negative ratings like of post 124 and @levina then i would have not been complaining and might have edited my post. But i only did that because reaction of personal attacks on me not for anything else.

Doesn't make sense for us. China has a strong local industrial base with a highly sophisticated indigenous defense production mechanism.

Its defence industry is able to churn out indigenous fighters, tanks, submarines, AWACs, frigates, corvettes, destroyers and what not. On the other hand our indigenous defence production is absolutely minimal. Despite the lies that we are 50% indigenous, we are not.

Even if under the new government we get the platforms in limbo approved and active, we are still miles behind in being able to churn out billions worth of goods. Currently Chinese defence expenditure is spend indigenously while we have to import a significant part of it.

Hiking defence budget at this point out of the normal would be pointless.

First priority of the new government post elections, will be to strengthen indigenous defence production mechanism through developing strong and robust checks in quality service standards, and to ease the process of bureaucracy. The government will have to halve the paperwork, the number of hands a file is transferred to as well as the number of approval committees that are there at every place.

Then, they will have to do something about the PSUs to get them to start working for once, especially those on top issuing orders and delaying defence projects.

Once that is done, it will take at least 5 years before we can spike our defence budget by anything more than 10% so that our indigenous industry gets benefitted.

More than that, we need to seriously concentrate on manufacturing capacity.

We can seek Japanese expertise and learn from them, absorb their matured, advance manufacturing methods.

We have several sick PSUs and closed down private factories; they should be given to domestic manufacturing giants which need to expand but can not get lands quickly due to red tape.

Also we need to increase our electricity production capacity, without huge, relatively cheap electricity supply, manufacturing sector will not flourish further.

We need strong Indian electronic brands as well. One Videocon is not enough.

When this happens, our CAD will be lower and we will be able to not only save but also gain valuable foreign currency.

We can not be dependent on IT alone, we need to focus on manufacturing and agriculture too.

Last edited:
im not going to edit any of my post at any cost mister specially if yr r singling out me only and havnt gave any negative rating to any of yr own countrymen who have even insulted me bigger then that!!! read post#124. But if yr r still stubborn in yr discrimination then i will eventually be force to ask mods to strip u from TT title. As the very essence of the title is to stay neutral and not discriminate. If had given them also negative ratings like of post 124 and @levina then i would have not been complaining and might have edited my post. But i only did that because reaction of personal attacks on me not for anything else.

Wait let me see the 124 post.

He's being a cry baby.

I have lost count on how many times he attacked and insulted me since yesterday and has gone about insulting Indians in all of his posts and his very fav word which is a distorted version of BHARTIYA.
he deserves a negative rating.

LOL so u havnt checked it yet and u were arguing me! If u r going to check then check posts of @levina too.
Yes why not??

I had told you earlier too that i wont stoop to low level personal attacks like you do.
And neither have I ever gone on insulting Pakistanis.
You made personal attacks on me and insulted my nationality many times.

need, want, should.... all this fine.... But where does this money come from?

I am disagreeing with OP.

Maintaining the edge on western border and remaining enough strong on eastern border, is right policy for us and if you observe till now we have followed this policy.

plz check i support nawaz bhai here...baby is crying.........puccchhhh baby dnt cry.....:omghaha::omghaha:

images (2).jpg

LOL so u havnt checked it yet and u were arguing me! If u r going to check then check posts of @levina too.

My argument was only on your post and merit of it... Not others....

You want to edit or not edit is your personal choice, and by the way let management decide what they want to do with those post, and let us stay away from it....

He's being a cry baby.

I have lost count on how many times he attacked and insulted me since yesterday and has gone about insulting Indians in all of his posts and his very fav word which is a distorted version of BHARTIYA.
he deserves a negative rating.

Yes why not??

I had told you earlier too that i wont stoop to low level personal attacks like you do.
And neither have I ever gone on insulting Pakistanis.
You made personal attacks on me and insulted my nationality many times.
Rubbish..........

BTW im still waiting for GHQ.

I am disagreeing with OP.

Maintaining the edge on western border and remaining enough strong on eastern border, is right policy for us and if you observe till now we have followed this policy.

True, let us accept the fact that we cant match china in near future.... They are planning to compete US ,

thanks to umair bhai pazereyy wale... :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:..finally got negative rating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom