What's new

Official: India Will Need To Hike Defense Spending by 30%

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is really rude mind you...Whats wrong with a Toyota? As long as it can do the work of transporting one ....In my honest opinion it is those with a less fortunate background who usually try to boast or even dream of bigger things...We have had Japanese cars all our lives why? Because they are cheaper and also because we rather give our money in charity than to get a car that looks better when next year another 1 that looks better comes out...whats the point of chasing such stuff?

Back to topic...need to read it but mind you please dont quote me when you are insulting my own! Thanks!

talon you got it wrong.
I had no intention of insulting any nationality except the troll.
And its not about the cars it was about TOYOTA getting called as TOYATA and getting clubbed with a Mitsubishi.I expected you will understand it but then I guess I was expecting too much.:D

And it was not me who mentioned you here first.It was your "own kind".
I asked you to stay out of this troll thread but thennnn....Lolzz

Again the usual Bharoti low IQ is on show here.

1) Oh thank u my English teacher for correcting me, now when can i expect my tuition classes?

2) and the reason why i wrote Toyota Pajero is also state. When u know a very little abt our country then its better to not open yr mouth.

3)LOL look whose talking......Its actually u who is making a fool out of yrself.

okay so you've finally decided to get back on track??
Good for you.
And btw dont you risk trudging on a territory you dont know of.
Later dont say i didnt warn you. :coffee:

@DESERT FIGHTER @Talon please dont support a mind midget like him.I am not expecting it from you guys.
I am sure he's a blot on all of Pakistan.:lol:
A guy who says he owns a "TOYAATA-Pajero" is nothing short of a "baudet" to me.And to top it all,he says all Pakistanis say that.
Phaleeez somebody drill some sense into him.:moil:

This guy is obsessed with trolling me.And is not man enough to fight it out.Lolzz
Any large vehicle is called a Pajero in Pakistan no idea why nor do I care...topic is about defense spending ..stick to it @Umair Nawaz you too bro!

Well this is the reason for the negative rating.... You edit that part of your post...will reverse it....
like i said if u dont have a clue abt the background of discussion then u dont have a right to single out an individual. Then have insulted me ever bigger then this. I have just shown my reaction and i havnt seen u giving any negative rating to any of the hordes im engaging with (read post#124). This rather shows yr levels and discrimination.

Time has come this thread get closed...

Well this is the reason for the negative rating.... You edit that part of your post...will reverse it....
like i said if u dont have a clue abt the background of discussion then u dont have a right to single out an individual. Then have insulted me ever bigger then this. I have just shown my reaction and i havnt seen u giving any negative rating to any of the hordes im engaging with (read post#124). This rather shows yr levels and discrimination.

Ohh...u start insulting a religion and a nationality and they u start crying.....
has any one over here said anything abt islam and pakistani people......
lol....have some laanat ...

talon you got it wrong.
I had no intention of insulting any nationality except the troll.
And its not about the cars it was about TOYOTA getting called as TOYATA and getting clubbed with a Mitsubishi.I expected you will understand it but then I guess I was expecting too much.:D
I guess I dont have a troll mind...sorry :coffee:
As for writing Toyata or Toyota...normal humans attribute it to either typo (which everyone does) or deliberate stretching as some do ..and mind you I enjoy it...Why try to be all gora? I can imitate that any day but apnay lafzoun mein apna maza...

I expected you to understand that ...but I guess I was expecting too much...You too wanna be gora? :tsk:

And it was not me who mentioned you here first.It was your "own kind".
I asked you to stay out of this troll thread but thennnn....Lolzz
Well, I am here now...but I wont enter the discussion as I know not much about it..

The entire discussion was a waste of time..... and the only reason for the negative rating is the word " Hindu creature", which was inappropriate.... But then if you want to look at the context, then the entire discussion was of no use and off topic..... not only from your side from @levina side also..... But i dont want to judge and i am not entitled to ....
Discrimination? well i dono let us leave it others to decide that... Because i feel i wasnt, and you feel i was.... the best judge can be a third person....

Again i am ready to reverse it provided you edit that post...

im not gonna talk to u abt it i will complain directly to staff.

Ahhh
You go about insulting nationalities and then you threaten others like this??

Be a man!!!

Any large vehicle is called a Pajero in Pakistan no idea why nor do I care...topic is about defense spending ..stick to it @Umair Nawaz you too bro!
Gosh!!
Did i mention TOYAATA.??
And btw if u dont know this guy has been persistently trolling me since yesterday.I have lost count on how many off topic posts he has made and got me to reply to it.

@WebMaster @Aeronaut
None of the reported posts got deleted.And if you expect me to stick to policies then better get this "baudet" troll @Umair Nawaz to stick to it.

Gosh!!
Did i mention TOYAATA.??
And btw if u dont know this guy has been persistently trolling me since yesterday.I have lost count on how many off topic posts he has made and got me to reply to it.
No you didnt....And I dont spy on both of you I told him to stop too...so its not 1 sided..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom