What's new

Official: India Will Need To Hike Defense Spending by 30%

Status
Not open for further replies.
talon you got it wrong.
I had no intention of insulting any nationality except the troll.
And its not about the cars it was about TOYOTA getting called as TOYATA and getting clubbed with a Mitsubishi.I expected you will understand it but then I guess I was expecting too much.:D

And it was not me who mentioned you here first.It was your "own kind".
I asked you to stay out of this troll thread but thennnn....Lolzz
@Talon now know who im engaging with and what is caliber of this person?
She claims to be a married woman with children.:rofl:

But the way she maneuvers in the discussions and topic in hand is extraordinary.
But im going to stop only because u said so not on this woman's account.

The entire discussion was a waste of time..... and the only reason for the negative rating is the word " Hindu creature", which was inappropriate.... But then if you want to look at the context, then the entire discussion was of no use and off topic..... not only from your side from @levina side also..... But i dont want to judge and i am not entitled to ....

Again i am ready to reverse it provided you edit that post...

I told you.This guy has been trolling me since yesterday
And show me another member with whom i have gone about posting off topic.
I have been reporting his postsn since yesterday but all in vain.From yesterday he has gone about making personal attacks on me.
And when I didnt see any of the mods taking action on him,i decided to reply back.
Was I wrong????

talon you got it wrong.
And its not about the cars it was about TOYOTA getting called as TOYATA and getting clubbed with a Mitsubishi.I expected you will understand it but then I guess I was expecting too much.:D

But the way she maneuvers in the discussions and topic in hand is extraordinary.

talon you got it wrong.

I have been reporting his postsn since yesterday but all in vain.From yesterday he has gone about making personal attacks on me.
And when I didnt see any of the mods taking action on him,i decided to reply back.
Was I wrong????

No you weren't..... But as i said earlier... the best thing one can do is Ignore.... ( i would have done that)..... Btw there is an ignore

No you didnt....And I dont spy on both of you I told him to stop too...so its not 1 sided..
Read my post once again.
I very well did.
A guy who says he owns a "TOYAATA-Pajero" is nothing short of a "baudet" to me.And to top it all,he says all Pakistanis say that
that was my reply to your 1st post on this thread.

No you weren't..... But as i said earlier... the best thing one can do is Ignore.... ( i would have done that)..... Btw there is an ignore

And let him make personal attacks on me??
He has gone about insulting me on every thread.I dont expect anyone to give me a back up so i decided to handle it on my own.

Katham karo yaar... abhi jagda badake kya hoga? Infraction and bann, Kya Mathlab?
hopefully sorted

Cease fire @levina

Was I wrong????
Mods are not on 24/7 sometimes they wait for people to sort it out among themselves....

Read my post once again.
I very well did.

that was my reply to your 1st post on this thread.
Yes I read and replied as your posts came through...so please drop it! @Umair Nawaz decided to drop it now you please do the same!

Others please discuss the topic...ignore the rest!

Thank you!

The entire discussion was a waste of time..... and the only reason for the negative rating is the word " Hindu creature", which was inappropriate.... But then if you want to look at the context, then the entire discussion was of no use and off topic..... not only from your side from @levina side also..... But i dont want to judge and i am not entitled to ....
Discrimination? well i dono let us leave it others to decide that... Because i feel i wasnt, and you feel i was.... the best judge can be a third person....

Again i am ready to reverse it provided you edit that post...
u have already indulge in this when u singled me out from the horde just because i dont share yr nationality it seems. Thats the main course of my complain.

Reverse yr rating and dont indulge and prove words right in the quoted post.

India cannot match China, not in next 20-30 years. China is way ahead their infrastructure, planned development and effectiveness to implement decision makes them superior.

She claims to be a married woman with children.
@WebMaster
I hope you understand that this member is detrimental to your site.

Umair Nawaz said:
Okay I am taking this up in GHQ now.
I am gonna quote all the threads where you have quoted me since yesterday.

u have already indulge in this when u singled me out from the horde just because i dont share yr nationality it seems. Thats the main course of my complain.

Reverse yr rating and dont indulge and prove words right in the quoted post.

I am sure we have had enough discussion between us and by this time you should be knowing me well....

I will surely reverse your rating the moment you edit that post.....(if you are editing it pls do tell me so that i can reverse it)

India cannot match China, not in next 20-30 years. China is way ahead their infrastructure, planned development and effectiveness to implement decision makes them superior.
u use devnagri script in nepal.........

India must spend atleast 50% of their GDP on defense to keep China at arm length.

Simply not needed.

The right policy for us is maintaining the edge on western border and remaining enough strong on eastern border.

I don't understand why India now need to hike his budget. We have more than 4 times defense budget than Pakistan. We are improving our relationship with China. we don't have to compete with China, we need to have excellent collaboration with China.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom