What's new

Of the 238 weightlifters to fail dope tests, 56 are Indians (indian express)

its a new thing. tag all your western friends on news relating to India brutalities against Kashmiris and muslims so people around the world see India actually for what it is and we expose the fake biggest democracy in the world BS.

India is a hindu terrorist nation, with the highest number of poor citizens compared to any other country in the world, and also the rape capital of the world. as long as this narrative is pushed to the westerners Indias image will change
lets examine these issues 1 by 1.

"brutalities against Kashmiris and muslims" are rubber pellets fired on stone pelters paid for by ISI

i believe pakistan has more poor people per capita than india does, and the gap is getting wider

you calling india "rape capital of the world" is weird considering that rape is so frequent in pakistan that it does not get reported. in fact i believe its legal

nope. do some research.
do you honestly think chinese stands a chance against india in a 1-1 scenario? we even crushed you guys in longewala (outnumbered 10-1) and assal uttar (2-1)

I already have my research. China was weak and was even facing famine. You took them to be weak which they weren't.

Assal Uttar and Longewala was also more drama and propaganda than substance.

you calling india "rape capital of the world" is weird considering that rape is so frequent in pakistan that it does not get reported. in fact i believe its legal

yeah you need to educate yourself because you are talking absolute BS. lies feed to your by your bollywood media and press that the common indian ends up believing. The same press that claimed surgical strikes and the western media laughed at indias claims.

do you know how stupid and uneducated you sound when you say "its illegal to report rape in pakistan".

I already have my research. China was weak and was even facing famine. You took them to be weak which they weren't.

Assal Uttar and Longewala was also more drama and propaganda than substance.
and india was having a jolly good time with millions dying of starvation. and not to mention that the chinese outnumbered indian troops 20-1 initially. again do some research.

its because of these "drama and propaganda" battles that involed thousands of men, planes and tanks india won its wars against you guys

lets examine these issues 1 by 1.

"brutalities against Kashmiris and muslims" are rubber pellets fired on stone pelters paid for by ISI

i believe pakistan has more poor people per capita than india does, and the gap is getting wider

LOOOOOOOOOOOL EVEN YOUR FELLOW INDIAN POSTERS WILL LAUGH AT YOU FOR THIS

yeah you need to educate yourself because you are talking absolute BS. lies feed to your by your bollywood media and press that the common indian ends up believing. The same press that claimed surgical strikes and the western media laughed at indias claims.

do you know how stupid and uneducated you sound when you say "its illegal to report rape in pakistan".
these are not reported by indian media, they are only interested in terrorists coming from pakistan.
no these are reported by the people whom you hold with very high regard ie the westerners(inferiority complex?)

i have read in western media about how women in pakistan cannot report rape without 4 muslim men as witnesses or get jailed for adultery, how 13 year old hindu and christian girls gets kidnapped raped and impregnated, converted to islam and married off every hour. whats disturbing is that no one in pakistan does anything about it

and india was having a jolly good time with millions dying of starvation. and not to mention that the chinese outnumbered indian troops 20-1 initially. again do some research.

its because of these "drama and propaganda" battles that involed thousands of men, planes and tanks india won its wars against you guys

india was receiving help and support from America. China was weaker than India in a lot of ways. And in all wars you outnumbered Pakistan but still your so called victories against Pakistan leaving 1971 wren't as convincing one as chinese victory of 1962.

these are not reported by indian media, they are only interested in terrorists coming from pakistan.
no these are reported by the people whom you hold with very high regard ie the westerners(inferiority complex?)

i have read in western media about how women in pakistan cannot report rape without 4 muslim men as witnesses or get jailed for adultery, how 13 year old hindu and christian girls gets kidnapped raped and impregnated, converted to islam and married off every hour. whats disturbing is that no one in pakistan does anything about it

what a load of BS. if you believe this then you are a moron. we have had a hindu maid working in our family for nearly 2 decades, no she didn't or none of her close or distant hindu family members have been kidnapped, raped, impregnated and forced to convert to islam. you are talking absolute shit

but on the other hand its true that muslims die daily in india because of eating or transporting cows. facts !!!

india was receiving help and support from America. China was weaker than India in a lot of ways. And in all wars you outnumbered Pakistan but still your so called victories against Pakistan leaving 1971 wren't as convincing one as chinese victory of 1962.
the only "help" india got from america were words. Again do some research.
in 1962, india was EVEN WEAKER THAN PAKISTAN

the only "help" india got from america were words. Again do some research.
in 1962, india was EVEN WEAKER THAN PAKISTAN

China was busy in bloody Korean war just 9 years ago. It lost hundreds of thousands of men in that war. Not to forget Chinese civil war where million more were killed. India was in a far better position to counter China.

India did received help from USA. Go do your research instead of asking others to do it,

what a load of BS. if you believe this then you are a moron. we have had a hindu maid working in our family for nearly 2 decades, no she didn't or none of her close or distant hindu family members have been kidnapped, raped, impregnated and forced to convert to islam. you are talking absolute shit

but on the other hand its true that muslims die daily in india because of eating or transporting cows. facts !!!
i am not a fan of the beef ban and gau rakshaks myslef, being a christian. but tell me this. if india is hell for muslims and pakistan heaven for hindus, why is the muslim population increasing in india? why do the few remaining hindus flock to india in droves while not a single muslim from india goes to pakistan?

i am not a fan of the beef ban and gau rakshaks myslef, being a christian. but tell me this. if india is hell for muslims and pakistan heaven for hindus, why is the muslim population increasing in india? why do the few remaining hindus flock to india in droves while not a single muslim from india goes to pakistan?

LOOOOOOOOL this has to be the funniest comment.

Mate a whole country in IOK is wanting to become part of pakistan and you are asking me why doesn't a single muslim from india wants to come to pakistan. you entire kashmir wants to join pakistan not just one person

China was busy in bloody Korean war just 9 years ago. It lost hundreds of thousands of men in that war. Not to forget Chinese civil war where million more were killed. India was in a far better position to counter China.

India did received help from USA. Go do your research instead of asking others to do it,
again do some research.
During the conflict, Nehru wrote two desperate letters to U.S. President John F. Kennedy, requesting 12 squadrons of fighter jets and a modern radar system. These jets were seen as necessary to beef up Indian air strength so that air-to-air combat could be initiated safely from the Indian perspective (bombing troops was seen as unwise for fear of Chinese retaliatory action). Nehru also asked that these aircraft be manned by American pilots until Indian airmen were trained to replace them. These requests were rejected by the Kennedy Administration

AGAIN
IN 1962, INDIA WAS FAR WEAKER THAN EVEN PAKISTAN

Well look at this vegetarian against a pakistani in CWG ..

Back
Top Bottom