What's new

Occupied Kashmir Srinagar Echoes With Pakistan Zindabad Chants

But he could read Urdu..Google translator can't help in transliterating words as they are..it could only translate the meaning
my fucking tab is giving me issues . i had responded to your question but it got deleted . see post #107

Paak means clean. Hindustani Muslim means hindu. Don't hindus call you guys mohammdens, just like the british did? :lol:

Have some self-respect. Oh wait, I forgot you are a hindustani mohammden. :lol:

Is mohammden a derogatory term to muslims? At least not in Eastern India or in Bangladesh, since here there are lots of Institute name having mohammden in it. For example Mohammedan Sporting Club in Kolkata.

Its so funny Indians here taking about pieces of Pakistan.

Mootar Vichoon Machliyaan na pakro. Apnay Mootar vich hath maar maar thakay ni hali v.

Sir, both my parents are originally from DEHLI and I have met hundreds of Indian Muslims in the US.

They absolutely detest Extremist Hindus and have shared their private thoughts with me.

That is not to say all Hindus are the same. There are many decent Hindus and I have had many dear friends who happen to be Hindus.

Most Pakistanis make a distinction between Extremist Hindutva supporting Hindus and everyday ordinary Hindus.

Never, I know what I am telling. Yes..there are few bad apples, but hundreds of Indian Muslims??? Muslims of India are as Indians as me or any Hindu. They love their motherland.

As on Extremists...everyone detest them including Hindus. The fact that you don't have AQ/Taliban/ISIS problems in India despite Indian having 170 million Muslims tells that your assessment regarding Indian Muslims is wrong.

I once converted to Islam..but reverted back after knowing what a big mistake I did.
You said once you converted to Islam....what made to you convert to Islam. That means you were totally convinced that hinduism is a ridiculous and inhuman religion.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom