What's new

Occupied Kashmir Srinagar Echoes With Pakistan Zindabad Chants

lol No one in kashmir wants to become a pakistani :rofl: . There are a handful in valley who are clamouring for freedom and thats it buit vast majority is pro india . I have been to kashmir many times . Its an otherwise peaceloving state . Kashmir rahega hindustan !!!
kuch jyadaa hi sach bol rahe ho miya bhai ... jarra sambhal ke :devil:

Bhai I am Indian muslim on pakistani forum . What else do you expect ?
isse kehte hain first innings me pehle hi over ki pehli gaind pe chauka maarna :haha:

فزل خان..آپ ٹھیکٹھاک ہے نا ؟ read that so that every one could believe you are a Muslim.
sirji mazrat ke saath ek masoomana sawaal hai .... chota mu barri baat banda janna chahta hai are you a muslim indian or a indian muslim :azn:

lol No one in kashmir wants to become a pakistani :rofl: . There are a handful in valley who are clamouring for freedom and thats it buit vast majority is proindia . I have been to kashmir many times . Its an otherwise peaceloving state . Kashmir rahega hindustan !!!
Kashmiri people showing middle finger and asking to if modi sarkar can dare to reduce brutal forces in kashmir.

sorry to interrupt your poem,, well said,, but the problem is those "infidels" are in the govt of jammu and kashmir with muslim party PDP,, how do you see this magic?? will they also get jahannam as we ALL hindus will get after death??
Of course anyone who sides with oppressors will not enter paradise. It is not enough to be just a Muslim but a good human being who values equality, humanity, modesty and fears Allah.

Let me clear one thing those who are flying pakistani flags are definitely pro pakistani because of their religion similarity,, but the problem is they are pro ISIS as well,, they believe in that kind of Jehad,, which is being used in some terrorists org in the world,,

plus they are not more than enough to do anything except chanting in the valley and they are misguided,, unemployed youths,, only education (in schools of course) and employment can minimize this issue. or the situation will get worse from here!!

Of course anyone who sides with oppressors will not enter paradise. It is not enough to be just a Muslim but a good human being who values equality, humanity, modesty and fears Allah.
Ok thanks I will try to pass this message to some J&K govt persons,, If I Get an opportunity to meet them.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom