What's new

OBL raid: US raid team member claims Chinook resupply helicopter evaded attack by PAF F-16

With people like Pasha, Kiyani and Zardari sitting on top, I dont think Pakistan had the luxury to make any move of an 'unpredictable' nature. According to someone in the Air Defense branch, we ordered all radar sites to switch to high level or shut down mode so the crew may not even 'see' who's coming. It was all planned in advance.

Also, the downed US Chopper was also an American gimmick. They left a chopper to show the world that they did indeed come this far. They never intended to show OBL's body (because they had none), the next hard evidence is the aircraft itself inside Pakistan.

Again, in an event of any unpredictability by Pakistan, especially our F-16 chasing a Chinooks (lol), their F-18s were very close by and they would have violated our borders, engaged with our fighters and give these choppers time to escape.

Our chips were down that day. That's the truth.

This article isn't worth a salt. He is just trying to feel 'good' for being part of something he thinks was unprecedented.
Good points except the about the deliberate part of the downed chopper. They lost control. That didn't go in their way.

Totally agreed. Kiyani and Pasha incompetency should be investigated and they should stand for a court martial.

Complicity more than incompetency, but I totally agree.

And our ex spymaster is now on the board of Wak Group, owned by some ex Senators known to be the scum of the Earth --- they have been convicted of crimes by the London High Court and one of them has been in NAB custody recently as well.

Ye tau level hai...

hi

indeed—-only when needed under extreme condition resulting in reduced performance.

showing as intermittent problems and disappearing
Rest assured, if there was such a thing, Americans would have saved Indians from all the humiliation.

Interesting discussion. Nevertheless, I’m waiting for a full declassification of documents pertaining to OBL raid. We’ll get a full picture of what really happened, who knew what, and if Pakistan was actually in the dark through the whole thing.

Rest assured, if there was such a thing, Americans would have saved Indians from all the humiliation.

kid

you are so innocent—-please for Godsake.

americans will never save the indians.

i have been writing about it for the last 15 years now and still you do not show the ability to understand how the americans work.

if i had been explaining it to a rock i had a better chance of making it understand than to make a pakistani understand.

you car that you drive has a kill switch in it that you control

kid

you are so innocent—-please for Godsake.

americans will never save the indians.

i have been writing about it for the last 15 years now and still you do not show the ability to understand how the americans work.

if i had been explaining it to a rock i had a better chance of making it understand than to make a pakistani understand.

you car that you drive has a kill switch in it that you control
We are all kids but you certainly don't come as the old wise man that you always portray to be....and by immigrating to America....a so called rock doesn't become some precious stone.

unnamed.jpg

People have a choice to stay Jahil at their discretion.

if the person in that post is legitimate—-then his disclaimer is true.

we also had an american member here who mentioned about “certain” unknown capabilities of that heavy twin rotor chopper.

attached is a picture of a 1970’s Kill switch to check engine performance of each cylinder.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    742.7 KB · Views: 46
We are all kids but you certainly don't come as the old wise man that you always portray to be....and by immigrating to America....a so called rock doesn't become some precious stone.
Black rock is sacred, hajar aswad

spoken like a child who does not know the americans.

Since Indians too have Chinooks now, They are welcome to try.

Post intelligent please.

Those are special mission choppers that no one else might have.

Show a better understanding of american product—-learn learn learn.

It does not take much

Last edited:
spoken like a child who does not know the americans.

post intelligent please.

those are special mission choppers that no one else might have.

shiw a better understanding of american product—-learn learn learn.

it does not take much
He is posting normally and has the right to his opinion as much as you have the right to yours. Do not mistake your age for experience and wisdom all the time. Too much pride can kill a man.

Have worked with Americans, and that too on some sensitive equipment of theirs. The kill switch is more of a tracker, there are some things that are only strict for OEMs. And that is not just American related, other countries do it too.

If the kill switch was much of an issue, no other country would have been after Vipers, not even Israel.

Last edited:
The official story shows some amazing incompetence at all levels by the PakMil.

Incompetence they have never displayed before....or since. Either i) they expended their entire quota on that day or ii) there is more to it.

Back
Top Bottom