What's new

OBL raid: US raid team member claims Chinook resupply helicopter evaded attack by PAF F-16

So many rumours. There was a 3rd helo up north of Mardan. Forgetting exactly which location but it is in the No Easy Day book
yes, I cannot recall the location but ithe place was in a open field and also shown on news networks afterwards.

Bro,

For the sake of argument, let us assume that one PAF jet somehow obtained a lock on one of these helicopters while it was attempting to flee to Afghanistan (this was post-Abbottabad engagement chase in reality), WE could not afford to exchange blows with Americans on ad-hoc basis, risking a much wider conflict, putting our entire country into choas and jeopardy afterwards. USAF was 100% active and watching our every move in the airspace and ground. Fazool mein nuqsaan karwalatey apna.

Americans destroyed a mixed force of Russian mercenaries and Syrian army in a firefight over control of a Syrian oil field, and Russian Air Force did not dare to intervene which it would have in case of lesser adversary.

They killed a terrorist - job well done. WE can make do with this.

Not just Pakistan, if India was in our shoes, it could not do anything either.

Absolutely, Sir. Well said. :tup:
I agree 100%. I don't understand why a lot of us keep fooling ourselves into believing that we can counter at a technological level.

Back
Top Bottom