What's new

Obama's security dog named 'Khan': Muslims irked

first a cat names india, then a dog named khan , whats up with these retards???

Honestly speaking, 'Khan' isn't necessarily a Muslim-specific name. Khan is derived from Khanh (Turkic), and its old meaning is "prince" or "ruler". Understandably as such, it has had a place as a title, a name and has often been used as a measure of respect-- especially in Central Asian countries and Iran. I suppose those 'irked' would be by the intentions and not origins but then apart from the Almighty, one knows only his own intentions best.

I think its never be an irking problem for a Muslim~~~~Can anyone tell me what an Islamic Name means??

Name must mean something good; Khalid/Abdullah/Ali those names remained there even before Islamic conversions & even after that!! It is just that simple/

first a cat names india, then a dog named khan , whats up with these retards???
Dude, its not a Muslim name in first place. There's no need to get so apprehensive. :). The losers from SP are simply playing "Victim Votebank" politics and must be ignored. When we turn attention to such losers, we end up giving them what they want; attention. That's all. We should not even have these sorts of silly news articles in main limelight.

There are scores dying in some attacks, some land slides, some bus falling into ravines, some boat sinking, some storm in some part of the country, some pollution etc. These sorts of things should make news. What some pseudo-secular wannabe attention seeking losers want out of what a dog is named in USA.

It is obviously a vote bank move. Do they have a shortage of actual issues to work on?

It is obviously a vote bank move. Do they have a shortage of actual issues to work on?

Actually the guys behind this move are kind of feeling "unwanted and unloved", so this effort to desperately find some attention anyhow.
What's in a name? And it's a dog's life finally!

Duh...this needs to be in Whatever thread....:lol:

What an useless thread ... absolutely of no significance int his section. :no:
Better move to a masala news section.

Mods - Kindly close this thread - these kind a threads give a wrong opinion about certain religion not being accomodative/peacefull/respect for other's opinion,

Which is reality is not true.

well to be honest you guyz are just over reacting!
many (almost all) dogs and cats in pakistan are named after "english" names. so i dont know why you guyz are reacting this way......and btw its not a religious name, if it was then it would have been a dfferent story.

Muslims, who protest and/or get offended at the drop of the hat, unless an "infidel" or "blasphemer" is beheaded, will get offended and protest idiocy like this. Note Muslims easily get offended, selectively so, and the fascist supremacists, which they are, demand we accommodate them. The age of accommodation to these people must end! Muslims who make demands for apologies because they are offended should be told to "go to hell".

Check out these great photos of the pedophile warmongering Satanically inspired false prophet Mohammad

clicky.me/349H

Google Zombietime Mohammad Extreme for site to great Mo pics.

Warning some are graphic. Do not visit if you suffer from Toonphobia!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom