What's new

Obama's security dog named 'Khan': Muslims irked

We can name out dog Bush, Obama, Paterus, Rove, Cheni, etc whatever we wish!

look at it this way , maybe he loves his Dog :) . I know i love mine. May be that is why he named him khan. who knows.

In India and Pakistan Dog is Kuta, ****** etc... In USA dog is a family member. like their daughter and son so may be nick_indian is right.

But Khan is not a Muslim name in first place; in the sense it didn't originate in Islamic countries. It is the name of Mongol leader of a tribe that is termed as "Khan". The name became synonymous with Pashtun tribes when last generation of converted Mongols inter-married downwards from central Asia.

So how can Muslims be annoyed? If it was against a prophet or something yes, I would have agreed on the offense. But this is strange.

This Bit*h has again started Victim Mentality.

Should we Send MNS again?:lol:
I agree... now where's the "should have secularism" tag that they accuse Shiv Sena of not having all the time? Ghaas khane gai hai kyaa?

it's not about the origin or the real meaning of this word but about the intention behind naming that chimpanzee's dog 'khan'.

on a side note: one of my chinese friends calls his penis 'd!ck cheney' and i use the word 'bush' for my pubic hair and according to urban dictionary 'obama' is the slang word for 'penis' --- so a dog name is no biggie!

:cheers:
you are greatest :cheers::cheers:
(bows down )

Why this thread is posted in India Defense section???????? :hitwall::hitwall:

What it have to do with India Defense????????

Where are the mods???????????

LOL it's only a dog's name. What are you guys going to do? Stone the dog to death? XD

I don't know what's sadder? This new caes with the dog, or the teddy bear named Mohammed? LOOL

In India and Pakistan Dog is Kuta, ****** etc... In USA dog is a family member. like their daughter and son so may be nick_indian is right.

haha you are right but there are a fair share of dog lovers in India and i am sure there are many in Pakistan as well. I am a dog lover myself and treat my dog as a family member. :)

But Khan is not a Muslim name in first place; in the sense it didn't originate in Islamic countries. It is the name of Mongol leader of a tribe that is termed as "Khan". The name became synonymous with Pashtun tribes when last generation of converted Mongols inter-married downwards from central Asia.

So how can Muslims be annoyed? If it was against a prophet or something yes, I would have agreed on the offense. But this is strange.

Wow! where do you get all this knowledge from man ? :cheers: to that.

Americans give their Dog's name to honor someone. Like how we do for children. We should not mistake it for insult.

Wow! where do you get all this knowledge from man ? :cheers: to that.
Unknown to a large part of India, we receive a large number of Mongolian pilgrims to Bodh Gaya, Tawang and other holy sites of Vajrayana Buddhism. Some of whom with I have interacted, are semi-urban people of their country and boast of relations with the local tribal "Khans"a.k.a what we Indians would call "Gaon ka sarpanch/sardar" in Hindi.

So how come it becomes a "Muslim name" is what I am curious to know about. This politics of showing oneself as a victim for spreading nonsense propaganda is the reason why there's so much bitterness. This must be stopped especially by such fraud MPs who claim to play politics in Muslim interests and at the same time when other communities raise concerns over their own matters, come parading around the streets expecting them to be "secular".

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom