What's new

Obama's pitch: Fix Kashmir for UN Security Council seat

Clearly not when you have turned it into a Obama hate feast that would make a tea-partier grin from ear to ear.

Revisit the title. Obama and J&K figure in it, hence the comments.

Anyway... have it ur way.

Ok I bet you 100 virtual dollars that democrats retains congress.

If fact if you're so sure, you can make some easy money. These bookies must be really stupid to spread these odds, if the republicans are such a sure thing.

Control of House after 2010 Elections - US Politics Betting Odds - Paddy Power

Control of House after 2010 Elections

Applies to the party holding the majority after the 2010 House of Representatives Elections.

Republican
1/3

Democrat
2/1

May be they know something I do not.
Election 2010 Critical Contests: Dem Odds Improve in Senate, Diminish in House - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

With 10% unemployment, it would be hard for the incumbent party to win an election in USA. So, betting on that simple fact.

Revisit the title. Obama and J&K figure in it, hence the comments.

Anyway... have it ur way.

I was trying to be on the topic, esp. stating that how JK resolution idea for UNSC seat is a bait by Obama and is not in the best interest of India, since I do not trust Obama's intentions for India. Given the kind of rollbacks he has done with respect to India compared to previous administration which very friendly with India.

Clearly not when you have turned it into a Obama hate feast that would make a tea-partier grin from ear to ear.

Every one against Obams == Tea-Partier == Racist == Gun Touting Angry Man == Insane == Sarah Palin Lover..

Dude sitting in Canada you draw all your liberal conclusions you want.

FYI, 30% of tea party supporters voted for Obama.

Sorry to disappoint but Obama will still be around after 2012 and as for Hillary? Sarah Palin the hockey mom gone political has a better chance.

Here's what's going to happen. The democrats will have the most house of representative seats won and the senate republicans will stay below 50%

Barack Obama will have a 50/50 chance of staying the white house with the most likely replacements being Mitt Romney or Sarah Palin.

There is no way in a blue moon Sarah Palin will get into office. Even if every tea party member votes for her. If she did i would leave the country.

I don't blame Obama though. He ran on change and when he tried to bring it(healthcare reform/financial reform) the republican party declared all out war. Even if Obama comes in with a idea Republicans wanted they would block it or slow it process down. Bipartisanship is dead in Washington.

Every one against Obams == Tea-Partier == Racist == Gun Touting Angry Man == Insane == Sarah Palin Lover..

Dude sitting in Canada you draw all your liberal conclusions you want.

FYI, 30% of tea party supporters voted for Obama.

If the shoe fits.

There is no way in a blue moon Sarah Palin will get into office. Even if every tea party member votes for her. If she did i would leave the country.

I can't really see anyone else on the republican side besides Mitt Romney and Sarah Palin.

If the shoe fits.

I can't really see anyone else on the republican side besides Mitt Romney and Sarah Palin.

All the people living in US, should not complain about 17% under-employment or 10% unemployment, bad economy, bad policies of Obama.. according to you.. all those people are just a tea-party members.

I really like your uni-dimensional analytical skills.

All the people living in US, should not complain about 17% under-employment or 10% unemployment, bad economy, bad policies of Obama.. according to you.. all those people are just a tea-party members.

I really like your uni-dimensional analytical skills.

Not necessarily but....

There's a lot of startling news in these polls — from the Pew Forum on Religion and Public Life and Time magazine. But one number that could catch significant attention is this: in the Time poll, 46 percent of Republicans said they believe Obama is a Muslim.

In the Pew survey, that number came in somewhat lower: 31 percent.

Also for laughs

Today, Fox News contributor Newt Gingrich took this campaign to new levels, reportedly telling the National Review that Obama has pretended to be "normal" but that Obama actually seems to be engaged in "Kenyan, anti-colonial behavior":

Gingrich says that D'Souza has made a "stunning insight" into Obama's behavior -- the "most profound insight I have read in the last six years about Barack Obama."

"What if [Obama] is so outside our comprehension, that only if you understand Kenyan, anti-colonial behavior, can you begin to piece together [his actions]?" Gingrich asks.

Last edited:
Sept 11th, 8 years of Bush, his medicare mediaid, his two ruinous wars, his treasury secretary, his tax cuts, but ...

Yes you're right, Obama president now, things bad now, ergo it's Obama's fault.

Sept 11th, 8 years of Bush, his medicare mediaid, his two ruinous wars, his treasury secretary, his tax cuts, but ...

Yes you're right, Obama president now, things bad now, ergo it's Obama's fault.

If what Obama is doing is working, why is economic team running away? Peter Orzag, Lawarence Summers, Chirstina Rommer are exiting or have exited already. Just want to know how many jobs has he created....

It is all Bush's fault aint gonna fly.. when you have 22 months and no real progress to show.

CardSharp1166672 said:
Ok I bet you 100 virtual dollars that democrats retains congress.

If fact if you're so sure, you can make some easy money. These bookies must be really stupid to spread these odds, if the republicans are such a sure thing.

Control of House after 2010 Elections - US Politics Betting Odds - Paddy Power

Control of House after 2010 Elections

Applies to the party holding the majority after the 2010 House of Representatives Elections.

Republican
1/3

Democrat
2/1

Living upto your name, aye ?

You forgot the third option of independent Kashmir.

GoP officially doesn't support an independent kashmir although many Pakistanis here on :pdf: seem to but their govt. doesn't and that's pretty much it.

Living upto your name, aye ?

These bookies make their money by the spreading the odds right. You'd be surprised how much effort they put in to get things right when their money is on the line. I'm talking about actuaries, analysts etc etc.

If what Obama is doing is working, why is economic team running away? Peter Orzag, Lawarence Summers, Chirstina Rommer are exiting or have exited already. Just want to know how many jobs has he created....

It is all Bush's fault aint gonna fly.. when you have 22 months and no real progress to show.

You do whatever you feel like :rolleyes:

Light manufacturing industry is gone, textile industry is gone, furniture industy is gone, car industry was on life support, millions of jobs outsourced.

I remember a statement by Greenspan about economy around 2004/2005, he was describing it as a new kind of economy. New kind my foot, real state was fueling it. Some Pundits were making silly arguments such as America will have more high end jobs as we outsource more and more.

The excesses of the first six years of the last decade are going to take a while to correct.

Obama is looking after his own American interests. Its not that he "hates India", which is a silly way of looking at things.

It needs India to contain China and Pakistan to contain India.

Although the suggestion that any hint of US involvement will solve Kashmir is laughable. There will be politcal firestorm both in India and Pakistan if it is known that the deal being worked out has American pressure of some sort. It wont work period.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom