What's new

Obama's pitch: Fix Kashmir for UN Security Council seat

And on Obama's "pitch"

We should not let USA interfere in our matters,all that USA wants is India to tackle China,which in return mean,China tackling India and USA remains unharmed,i hope that the Chinese and Indian ministers understand this!

From a country proclaims secularism and believes in fascism such sort of speech is expected.

Be happy inside your cocoon of false perceptions, I dont want to get banned by competing with you on "who trolls better".

Truce:pdf:

Be happy inside your cocoon of false perceptions, I dont want to get banned by competing with you on "who trolls better".

Truce:pdf:
And this what a Bharati is saying. What a joke. :rofl:

By the way you would get ban sooner or later. ;)

Inshallah

thanks for keeping me in your prayers.

This is what happens to you guys yaar. I have been watching this for months. Anyways you can make another ID to continue your trolls here.

:)

This is what happens to you guys yaar. I have been watching this for months. Anyways you can make another ID to continue your trolls here.

:)

What happened now?? :undecided:

I was just thanking you.

'Kashmir settlement not a precondition for UN seat'

India on Wednesday dismissed suggestions that the settlement of the Kashmir issue was a pre-condition set by the US for a permanent seat at the UN Security Council (UNSC), saying that there was no linkage between the two.

"There cannot be any links. They are two different aspects and on both India has a very clear position," said sources when asked about the suggestions that US President Barack Obama has set the 'Kashmir settlement' as a pre-condition for a seat in the world body.

The sources said besides having an impeccable record to deserve a permanent seat at the UNSC, there was awareness globally that the world institutions, formed in 1945, need reforms to reflect the current world situation and realities.

There is a belief that India has impeccable credentials to play a large role in all international institution, including the UN and UNSC, they said.

Noting that India was a "natural and credible candidate" for a permanent seat in the UNSC, the sources said New Delhi has already indicated and said it was willing to assume the additional responsibilities which come with becoming a permanent member.

The sources maintained that India's position on Jammu and Kashmir was very clear and well known. "It is recognised and respected by the US. In fact, on many occasions the US has categorically said it is an issue which should be bilaterally discussed between India and Pakistan," the sources said.

The sources also maintained that reports suggesting 'Kashmir-settlement-for-seat at high table' were "purely speculative".

No agreement on Kashmir unless all the terror organizations are banned or destroyed by Pakistan.

In case nobody noticed my earlier post, let me copy-paste it:

Only a fool would think that India can be stopped from UNSC for more than 10-15 years now.

In that period, India will be where China is today and it will be impossible for the UNSC to ignore India's concerns.

Obama is a fool if he thinks such arm twisting will work with Kashmir just because it worked with Nuclear Deal, Libility Bill and Defence Agreements etc.

Kashmir is way too above in India's priority list than these relatively 'petty' issues.

Obama: No kashmir, No UNSC seat

India: No UNSC seat, no major defence deals in future, no govt. helping american nuclear suppliers etc. Forget Kashmir.

LoL, India never got pressured on Kashmir in its 63 years history after independence, what makes Obama think India is so desperate as to compromise on Kashmir now?

Anyways, this Obama guy is going to be significantly weakened in the upcoming Novermber elections .

Obama is high on words and low on substance and he is not getting elected again. :lol:

India just has to 'wait and watch' a few more years and the world will stand in line to get us included in the UNSC.:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom