What's new

OBAMA WINS THE ELECTION

Yay, more drone strikes on your countrymen. Let's all celebrate. You guys are imbeciles.

Yay, more drone strikes on your countrymen. Let's all celebrate. You guys are imbeciles.

I was about to say it... :P

I will not abuse Obama for Anti India Policies.. Rather I will abuse My PM for Anti India policy.

Any ways Congrats OBAMBAM

Drones were coming anyway, doesnt matter who won they both agree on drones

Well let's see what happens. Now he does not have to prove anything because this is his second term and he does not have to run for election anymore. In the second term, Presidents worry about their LEGACY , so chances are he will back off on Drones and just worry about getting the hell out of Afghanistan.

Buddy, I think Romney would have opted for regular raids inside Pakistan stopping drones which means more destruction and more breach of sovereignty of Pakistan.

Romney's words against Russia also revealed what would have been the change in our region if he got elected.

For India, things are good considering Obama's efforts to strengthen bonds with us.

4 more years for the real terrorist & a liar. These 4 years are going to be more challenging for Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom