What's new

OBAMA WINS THE ELECTION

Romney wont give up until the last moment, he wont be coming for concession speech until its all cleared! Still two or three states remain

He's not written it yet and I don't think the remaining two to three states matters now.

Virginia goes to Obama who now has 303 electoral votes against Romney's 203. It is all over for Romney as Florida is also leaning towards Obama. Obama is also winning the Popular vote. My vote for Obama was not wasted.

Virginia goes to Obama who now has 303 electoral votes against Romney's 203. It is all over for Romney as Florida is also leaning towards Obama. Obama is also winning the Popular vote. My vote for Obama was not wasted.

I think the rest of the world prefers Obama to Romney anyway. Good job on the votes America :tup:

A few states have legalized Marijuana and same sex marriage.

Romney has called Obama to concede and congratulate. Romney will speak soon, after that Obama.

I want Romney to give his concession speech so I can go to sleep. It is 12:51 AM in New York.

I can't go to sleep till I hear Romney EAT CROW, Sorry I got carried away but I voted for Obama because of my hatred for Romney.

Here comes Romney to Eat Crow I mean to deliver his concession speech. ( 12:55 East Coast time ).

I want Romney to give his concession speech so I can go to sleep. It is 12:51 AM in New York.

I can't go to sleep till I hear Romney EAT CROW, Sorry I got carried away but I voted for Obama because of my hatred for Romney.

Here comes Romney to Eat Crow I mean to deliver his concession speech. ( 12:55 East Coast time ).

romney is a closet islamophobe.

197063_131154553701534_810117648_n.jpg

I have to give Romney some credit because he was Gracious in Defeat. What a great concession speech. Romney is a classy guy but I am still happy my man Obama won and my vote was not wasted.

Good night all. Let us hope the World is little safer today for next four years. I tried to do my part in making the World safer. Now I can catch some Z'ssss and sleep in peace.

Back
Top Bottom