What's new

OBAMA THREATENED TO NUKE CHINA

Akasa

Reaction score
Country
Canada
This happened before he was president, but this is an interesting (and quite hilarious) article to look at.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Obama Says He’ll Nuke China If It Helps Him Get Elected The Gore Years

Obama Says He’ll Nuke China If It Helps Him Get Elected

Senator Barack Obama today said he’d nuke China if it would help him get elected. The hawkish statement was said in the aftermath of polls showing he has lost ground to Vice President Hillary Clinton after the recent YouTube debate that many pundits claimed demonstrated Clinton’s experience over Obama.

“If we have actionable intelligence suggesting that, say, China was prepared to launch a strike against Tawain, then, not only would I have to reconsider my former position vis a vis talking to hostile leadership, I would have to seriously consider the possibility of an all out nuclear strike,” Obama wrote in a long email to The Gore Years. “The American public should get what it wants, and any consequences derived from those desires should be born fully by the electorate.”

“Imagine,” the email continued, “a world in which George Bush had won the election instead of Al Gore. Many of the foreign policy heavyweights Bush was considering bringing into his administration, people like Paul Wolfowitz and Donald Rumsfeld, were advocating an invasion of Iraq, which of course would have been disastrous. I, and almost all the military and intelligence experts I’ve talked to, have felt that such an action would have resulted in possibly a decades-long quagmire. But if, following such a disastrous policy, the American people would have re-elected a President responsible for enacting that policy, then the American people would themselves be culpable. Luckily, of course, that is not the path we went down.”

“However,” he continued in apparent reference to the recent dip in the polls, “the American people appear to be engaged in a bit of pro-war sentimental fancy, and I’m willing to accommodate that

Last edited:
Obama need to go back herding sheeps in africa..he knows little about war and nukes..he will nuke China and China will sit back watching its own destruction..come on..that wasnt the case in during WW2 when the imperial puppet KMT was given run of its life and seek refuge in taiwan.

4 years old news taken from an election campaign website... ??????????????

it's such a foolishness to open a thread based on 4 years old article.:lol:

I, having lived in the states for 5 years, had been hoping that McCain would get elected. Then I realized how big of an idiot McCain was (placed 889 out of the a class of 890 in Annapolis navy academy) I supported Obama thinking he would be a different kind of politician. Well, you cannot imagine what my disappointment was like. I definitively will be looking towards the next Canadian election with a slant against the current Obama administration.

I, having lived in the states for 5 years, had been hoping that McCain would get elected. Then I realized how big of an idiot McCain was (placed 889 out of the a class of 890 in Annapolis navy academy) I supported Obama thinking he would be a different kind of politician. Well, you cannot imagine what my disappointment was like. I definitively will be looking towards the next Canadian election with a slant against the current Obama administration.

We had a guy doing research in the academy came and give a talk to the ECE department at the University of Auckland. He chipped that 95% of the entrants to the academy are of the top 75% of the high school class. I was like, shouldn't it be 100%? But I guess the other 5% are people with connections.

We had a guy doing research in the academy came and give a talk to the ECE department at the University of Auckland. He chipped that 95% of the entrants to the academy are of the top 75% of the high school class. I was like, shouldn't it be 100%? But I guess the other 5% are people with connections.
From Congressional appointments...

Service Academy Appointments
In order to be admitted, students must receive a congressional nomination from either their U.S. Representative or Senator and must meet the highly competitive educational and extracurricular standards that are set by the individual academies as well as standards for physical aptitude and medical fitness.

And i gladly accepted obama victory because i knew he is a smart and patience person.

It's all the same. You really think elections change anything? It's just playing chair flipping between big business, big government and big finance.

Senator Barack Obama today said he’d nuke China if it would help him get elected. The hawkish statement was said in the aftermath of polls showing he has lost ground to Vice President Hillary Clinton after the recent YouTube debate that many pundits claimed demonstrated Clinton’s experience over Obama.

LOL.

If you need help to get elected, then you're not in office, thus you don't really have the power to nuke anybody.

The guy was talking in the area of wireless comm. His presentation topic has something to do with investigating loss of signals between transmitter and receivers very close to the ground (as like at waist level and below). Apparently in hot environments the dust/mist that hogs close to the ground can disrupt electromagnetic transmissions, sometimes quite severely.

He claims that this work is related to remote sensors that can be placed on the ground to track water movements/humidity etc. But I had a hunch that it actually has something to do with military robots, like this one here (he was required to change his topic, i think):

militaryrobot1.jpg

In addition, most of the environment he tested in were relatively flat but hot and humid. (like what you would expect in Iraq and Afghanistan, in fact)

The guy was talking in the area of wireless comm. His presentation topic has something to do with investigating loss of signals between transmitter and receivers very close to the ground (as like at waist level and below). Apparently in hot environments the dust/mist that hogs close to the ground can disrupt electromagnetic transmissions, sometimes quite severely.

He claims that this work is related to remote sensors that can be placed on the ground to track water movements/humidity etc. But I had a hunch that it actually has something to do with military robots, like this one here (he was required to change his topic, i think):

militaryrobot1.jpg

In addition, most of the environment he tested in were relatively flat but hot and humid. (like what you would expect in Iraq and Afghanistan, in fact)

It figures, if air density can caused mirages in the visibly spectrum, one would expect distortions in the EM.

Back
Top Bottom