What's new

Obama may not visit Pakistan in his November Asia tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
sir, kindly provide any sources and links to substantiate what are you saying regarding Obama, Indian and Afghanistan, otherwise we will assume that it is your perception and thinking. to have a meaningful discussion this are prerequisite. thanks .

No offense, but I am not going to waste my time on things that you should know. Those who know what Obama has said know that he was aggressive against Pakistan pre-elections and that he wants to withdraw from 2011.

Now you can assume that it is my perception or whatever and I don't care. People who know what they're talking about know that I am right.

thank god obama visit is not for pakistan.......................... just like bush visit there is no difference ...

few people are so blinded with their hate that they can't see the purpose of visit. The visit of head of state is not for picnic that they want a break and chalo yaar pakistan ghum ker aa jate hai. it doesn't work like that. the delegation comes along with them provide countries ample opportunities to enter into partnership, which is beneficial for both countries. this build confidence among people for investment and other kind of activities. it symbolizes the growing relationship among the countries.

few people are so blinded with their hate that they can't see the purpose of visit. The visit of head of state is not for picnic that they want a break and chalo yaar pakistan ghum ker aa jate hai. it doesn't work like that. the delegation comes along with them provide countries ample opportunities to enter into partnership, which is beneficial for both countries. this build confidence among people for investment and other kind of activities. it symbolizes the growing relationship among the countries.

Visit, which visit bro, are you blinded by the hate too? cant you read the title, Mr Obama nay not visit Pakistan.

What exactly is the point of saying that Obama won't visit country X on an overseas tour when he wasn't scheduled to visit country X on the tour to begin with?

Its one thing if a visit is canceled, another if it wasn't scheduled in the first place.

Another fabulous example of the bonkers Indian media ..

thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom