What's new

Obama may not visit Pakistan in his November Asia tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
lwe have successful achieved our diplomatic goals. u got the waiver from NSG. have the access to the best of technology. US is offering us high end weapons that i guess u know very well. we are doing business on our terms. India and US will enter into other sectors like infrastructure, science, education, technology, healthcare etc. like we did with UK. so pls dont remain under the false impression that millitary deal is everything.

so whats up with the bitching about then? ( about Obama, that is)

America making their base in Pakistan so China cant make it i think thats much batter for India
And i think you are living in dream world america not gonna leave Afganistan before 7-8 years or may be they can after that time .you cna take ex of IRAQ........ till that time Afganistan is on the way of progress

america is leaving afghanistan next year in july .... well who know lets wait and see ...and yeah afghanistan is progressing as ppl are getting extremely psycho .... they are coming to pakistan for treatment .:blink:

america is leaving afghanistan next year in july .... well who know lets wait and see ...and yeah afghanistan is progressing as ppl are getting extremely psycho .... they are coming to pakistan for treatment .:blink:

why dnt you say they are leaving tommorow

please provide me link of any official statement that show that they leaving Afganistan in next 5 years
m talking about america not about NATO

laughing is good for you..but u see what the cost u have paid for these aids. i leave it on you to determine it. as far as india is concern we have successful achieved our diplomatic goals. u got the waiver from NSG. have the access to the best of technology. US is offering us high end weapons that i guess u know very well. we are doing business on our terms. India and US will enter into other sectors like infrastructure, science, education, technology, healthcare etc. like we did with UK. so pls dont remain under the false impression that millitary deal is everything.

I don't see how aid is the reason for terrorism.

As for the rest of the stuff, well that is irrelevant to what I said. What I said was that Indians were quite impressed by Obama's anti-Pakistan talk prior to the election. And since he has back-tracked on that and he wants to get out of Afghanistan ASAP, the Indians don't like him so much anymore.

why dnt you say they are leaving tommorow

please provide me link of any official statement that show that they leaving Afganistan in next 5 years
m talking about america not about NATO

They have said several times that they want to start withdrawing in 2011. Once they start withdrawing, situation will only get worse from an indian perspective.

Obama took Indians for a ride before the elections. He was talking about attacking Pakistan and going into Pakistan. I remember Indians being very supportive of his nomination.

Now he's completely changed his mind and is actually doing quite the opposite - giving Pakistan lots of aid and trying to get out of Afghanistan ASAP. Clearly the Indians are hurt.

I actually laugh at how he took the Indians for a ride. :rofl:

Quick question... What did he need from India for his elections that he took us for a ride?

sir, how its gonna worst for india?? we donot share boundaries with afganistan. when US was not their, even that time we had no issues with afganistan. actually it is pakistan who would like to see a stable and trouble free afganistan not us. lessons need be learn from the past debacle that US did, when they left the afganistan after USSR defeat. anyways they have got minerals and oil in Afganistan....now tell me the probability of leaving aganistan in near furture??

They have said several times that they want to start withdrawing in 2011. Once they start withdrawing, situation will only get worse from an indian perspective.

i think they say only in your ears .... ill tell you please provide any official statement from USA

I don't see how aid is the reason for terrorism.

As for the rest of the stuff, well that is irrelevant to what I said. What I said was that Indians were quite impressed by Obama's anti-Pakistan talk prior to the election. And since he has back-tracked on that and he wants to get out of Afghanistan ASAP, the Indians don't like him so much anymore.
sir, can you provide any source which says that Obama had promised to attack pakistan. thank you in advance. tell me frankly what is the reason of terrorism in pakistan, is it because of WoT or drones attack or american presence or because of india. is it not true that pakistani in general hate US? the aid you are getting because of WoT, it is not free of cost.

Quick question... What did he need from India for his elections that he took us for a ride?

I am not talking about what he needed from the Indian state. He took Indians for a ride, not India.

What I am talking about how Indian-Americans and Indians in general were anticipating him being elected and how he backtracked on his earlier talk.

sir, can you provide any source which says that Obama had promised to attack pakistan. thank you in advance.

He didn't promise but his talk pre-elections was very aggressive and tough on Pakistan. That's exactly what I talking about.

tell me frankly what is the reason of terrorism in pakistan, is it because of WoT or drones attack or american presence or because of india. is it not true that pakistani in general hate US? the aid you are getting because of WoT, it is not free of cost.

That's off-topic and has been discussed many times before.

---------- Post added at 04:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 AM ----------

i think they say only in your ears .... ill tell you please provide any official statement from USA

Do you have any idea what you're talking about? Do you even follow news that comes outside of India?

He didn't promise but his talk pre-elections was very aggressive and tough on Pakistan. That's exactly what I talking about.

That's off-topic and has been discussed many times before.

---------- Post added at 04:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 AM ----------

Do you have any idea what you're talking about? Do you even follow news that comes outside of India?
sir, kindly provide any sources and links to substantiate what are you saying regarding Obama, Indian and Afghanistan, otherwise we will assume that it is your perception and thinking. to have a meaningful discussion this are prerequisite. thanks .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom