What's new

Obama admits that even if the US armed terrorists in Syria, Alasad will still win

Stop repeating yourself, and read my comment. I've already addressed all this. This is why no one likes to argue with you, because you refuse to acknowledge the presence of other people's comments.
I think the same applies to you... you never answer any of the questions and always try to avoid the reality, and when people point out who you are Mr. Double Standard you start cursing like a little kid who has no better responses..

I think the same applies to you... you never answer any of the questions and always try to avoid the reality, and when people point out who you are Mr. Double Standard you start cursing like a little kid who has no better responses..
Actually, I answered all of your questions, and addressed all of your points. If you're too lazy to ready my comments, or too stupid understand them, it's not my problem.

It's funny you call me mr.double standard, when you've shown how incompetent and hypocritical you are. Everyone can read your comments, and everyone knows what type of person you are.

Actually, I answered all of your questions, and addressed all of your points. If you're too lazy to ready my comments, or too stupid understand them, it's not my problem.

It's funny you call me mr.double standard, when you've shown how incompetent and hypocritical you are. Everyone can read your comments, and everyone knows what type of person you are.
you're Mr.Double standard because you allowed yourself to interpret not defeat Alasad statement to stalemate... while you didn't accept others interpretation and started acting like a little kid...

I'm sick of your childish idiotic posts... best solution is to add to ignore list so I wont see your double standards posts...

you're Mr.Double standard because you allowed yourself to interpret not defeat Alasad statement to stalemate... while you didn't accept others interpretation and started acting like a little kid...

I'm sick of your childish idiotic posts... best solution is to add to ignore list so I wont see your double standards posts...
Go ahead. It's funny that you still have refused to read my replies, and continue to attack my posts as double standards, when I've already explained myself.

Adding me to your ignore is fine, I don't really care.

Assad lost 2 years ago. But rebels have not won.

How are you man? I bet you're happy to see that Israel's enemies are slaughtering each other? :tup:
But never forget a toothless tiger is preferable to a rapid wolf.

So is he accepting his failure?

What failure? They're bleeding the both sides, I would call that a success.
Obama is not like Bush, he doesn't think with his dick. He knows sending troops to ME is a big mistake and in the end everyone's gonna hate the US regardless. So the best course of action for the US is to allow both sides to bleed themselves dry.

It only benefits one nation coming to my mind, what was the name of it? I can't seem to remember.:azn:

It will certainly benefit Israel in the short-term. But these nutjobs are everyone's enemies. If Saudi Arabia, Qatar, etc... think that ISIS will spare them because they're Sunnis they're making a grave mistake, yes, right now because they need Sunni tribal leaders help they're being "friendly" but let the dust settle and you'll see their true color.

No country in the region has Israel anti-terrorism capabilities to handle them. So if I were Israel I would wait and see and watch my enemies perish.

It will certainly benefit Israel in the short-term. But these nutjobs are everyone's enemies. If Saudi Arabia, Qatar, etc... think that ISIS will spare them because they're Sunnis they're making a grave mistake, yes, right now because they need Sunni tribal leaders help they're being "friendly" but let the dust settle and you'll see their true color.

No country in the region has Israel anti-terrorism capabilities to handle them. So if I were Israel I would wait and see and watch my enemies perish.

This reminds me of the experiments Pakistan and USA did with the Taliban and Al Qaida. It didn't work out very well for rest of the world. And you're right once the dust settles, these same ISIS would see the Saudi, Qatar and Kuwait monarchies as Western puppets.

This reminds me of the experiments Pakistan and USA did with the Taliban and Al Qaida. It didn't work out very well for rest of the world. And you're right once the dust settles, these same ISIS would see the Saudi, Qatar and Kuwait monarchies as Western puppets.

Exactly. Terrorists have no allegiance.

Back
Top Bottom