What's new

Obama administration seeks decline in aid to Pak.

We should make a thread about where this aid is being spent:raise:

1/2 of it goes directly to the military with no oversight or jurisdiction from the civilian govt- the other half to your govt or NGO's who are trying to build schools( real ones), water supplies, provide electricity , hospitals supplies, educating women etc.

the other half to your govt or NGO's who are trying to build schools( real ones), water supplies, provide electricity , hospitals supplies, educating women etc.

I appreciate you answering my question but I believe that the NGO's and govt gobbled it all up. Hence we got 12hr electricity blackouts,tax on water,some incompetent doctors, and feminists:argh:.. I can bet in the future they will even put tax on oxygen.:sick:

I appreciate you answering my question but I believe that the NGO's and govt gobbled it all up. Hence we got 12hr electricity blackouts,tax on water,some incompetent doctors, and feminists:argh:.. I can bet in the future they will even put tax on oxygen.:sick:

that 1/2 in not big enough to make the kind dent you need i.e. the hole is so big that this 1/2 helps ( helping is better than no help), but not as much as is needed. the good news is US has asked for accountability and put restrictions on aid dependent on benchmarks

good they should completely block the aid for Pakistan it will be more beneficiant for people of Pakistan as compared to its politicians.

I think America should not give aid to Pakistan army or government but build schools, hospitals. Power plants etc through American contractors and pay them directly.

Bhai logo ka bhala hona chahiye.. Sare politicians or army general to corrupt hai.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom