What's new

Obama Administration Presses Pakistan to Fight Taliban

Ohh yeah the fear in every Pakistani, that the Israeli MOSAD,CIA, and our subsidiary RAW agents try to take control of your countries nuclear assets, to me personally is not possible, I've read my share of your Nuclear Command Authority, and Strategic Force Command and have some personnal contacts in Pakistan.. So your safe in that category. To another segment you should protest to your Government why are they selling your countrys sovereignty to fill their Swiss bank accounts, Protest outside Xe establishments in Pakistan and outside the U.S embassy, call upon the CIA drone attacks to stop, they already have bases established in your country..Or call upon Pervez Musharraf probably the best thing that happened to your Country since Muhammad Ali Jinnah, Zia Ul-haq, OHH yeah, I know my share of history..

Spot on !
Our nuclear assets are completely safe, this was a story that the anti-Pakistan forces tried to sell to the world but no one bought it.

Corrupt politicians are our biggest concern. Supreme court has taken notice against all the corruptions in the past and one of the most historical cases in underway already.:victory:

Mercenaries and drone attacks are certainly a big concern for us.

but we have seen many complaints from pak gov about these drone attacks. also, blackwater is accusedd of so many things in pakistan.

Those complaints are only because of the local pressure on the Govt. If they seriously wanted to do something they could have. We are very much capable of taking out the predators or the Mercenaries.

Most welcome, they are getting their bodies from Afghanistan whereas if the troops come to Pakistan they won't even be able to get the dead bodies back.

Pakistan is not Iraq nor Afghanistan.

US should know if in Iraq and Afghanistan 4000 US soldiers died in Pakistan simply US casualties will be 10 times.

Main factor is population difference , 160 Million Pakistanis will be converted into liberation army ,the moment first US soldier entered into Pakistan .

Last edited by a moderator:
US should know if in Iraq and Afghanistan 4000 US soldiers died in Pakistan simply US casualties will be 10 times.

Main factor is population difference , 160 Million Pakistanis will be converted into liberation army ,the moment first US soldier entered into Pakistan .

One thing I always say

"An army of people is invincible"

Those complaints are only because of the local pressure on the Govt. If they seriously wanted to do something they could have. We are very much capable of taking out the predators or the Mercenaries.

it means your gov is not honest with pakistanis, and if they are not honest with their own people they can never be honest with the othersl.

Sigh.. most troublesome don't you think, but I really doubt your country will do anything considering the fact we have the leverage over Kerry-Lugar Bill Aid assisstance, and also the strategic partnership you need so much, don't think that you U.S won't pull the plug on the 18 new F-16 block 52, just like we did in the 80-90's with 40 F-16s you purchased for 600 million now it's parked in some U.S air base collected rust, and we also have our leverage over Turkey to not give you the MLU upgrades for your current F-16 fleet.. Yeah, I'm just being frank, I already know what my Country is doing and it makes me sick in ways, controlling Persian Gulf, the flow of trade through the Straight of Homuz. Also now having a geologitcal footing in soon to be next wealthiest region in the world CENTRAL ASIA :D.. Pakistan and Afghanistan is the key corridors between Central Asia and to Western Europe. Yeah, I know all about it, don't think that all Americans are RightWing-Conservatives, and Pro-Zionist..

That is why we don't abuse or say bad things to all the Americans. We have family members in the US who tell us what the Americans think about this war and that there are good people too in the US who don't support what the US govt is doing, but prob is media does not highlights such people, same the case when western media blames Muslims for all the ill, forgetting that few thousand of these extremists and their actions don't represent the Billion+ muslims around the world.

50-60 F-16s don't matter to us anymore. That is the reason PAF did not exercise the additional 18 Block 52s option as we have enough with the F-16s. If we get them, good for us, don't get them will be bad for us but not for ever. It will harden more the resolve to not trust on US support which is the case as we are going for non US platforms. Fighter aircraft from China, Naval platforms from China too, much of the equipment in land forces Chinese with self reliance of some equipment.

And we were under sanction for more then a decade since 1989 till 2001, we survived, didn't we ??

So if we don't get a single dollar from US, we will survive again too. And i hope US doesn't gives a single dime as it will help us as a nation and we will rise to the expectations once we become disassociated from the US money. We as a nation hate borrowing US money, it is our corrupt oligarchs in power who love to beg for their own amusement and corruption. Nations all around the world without US, IMF, WB money are surviving one way or another, some have even learned to stand on their feet with no US support.

I couldn't agree more with taimi, we don't hate the Americans we hate the American policies which are not benefiting anyone in the world.

Ohh noone said were taking over your country, were just go into FATA region and take them out personnally, who said were going to March onto your capital.

FATA is also Pakistan and we are a sovereign country.

Sigh.. most troublesome don't you think, but I really doubt your country will do anything considering the fact we have the leverage over Kerry-Lugar Bill Aid assisstance, and also the strategic partnership you need so much, don't think that you U.S won't pull the plug on the 18 new F-16 block 52, just like we did in the 80-90's with 40 F-16s you purchased for 600 million now it's parked in some U.S air base collected rust, and we also have our leverage over Turkey to not give you the MLU upgrades for your current F-16 fleet.. Yeah, I'm just being frank, I already know what my Country is doing and it makes me sick in ways, controlling Persian Gulf, the flow of trade through the Straight of Homuz. Also now having a geologitcal footing in soon to be next wealthiest region in the world CENTRAL ASIA :D.. Pakistan and Afghanistan is the key corridors between Central Asia and to Western Europe. Yeah, I know all about it, don't think that all Americans are RightWing-Conservatives, and Pro-Zionist..

My friend
Aid or no aid, F16s or no F16s, you wont DARE step into pakistan. Do you want to cut off your supply line and starve your force in afghanistan. Or wait you can always run and leave another mess in Afghanistan like you have left else where. The main reason you survive is because you have our president by his balls and every time you squeeze , he squeels in pain. but you know the ground reality better than me. Without us, there is no victory in Afhghanistan, if you break the partnership with us, you will have even more gifts with love from Afghanistan. So a piece of advice from a friend, dont threaten youer lifeline too much
Araz

In Afghanistan US could not defeat only Pushtoons in eight years , Pakistan is nation of fearless warriors ie Pushtoon,Jat,Rajput,Balouch , so they should be care very carefull dealing with Pakistanis:D

Oh my God, the mighty Americans are threatening.. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I would love to see some of American troops crossing the border.. Although we don't eat pigs but we know how to cut them good.

:pakistan:

Last edited:
As far as Blackwater is concerned they are not involved directly in attacking Pakistanis.
Drones are with the consent of the GOP.

But any boots on the ground and dreams of hot pursuits will prove to be devastating. US can not afford to open another front at this time and they know it, such statements are only pressure tactics. Don't take them too seriously

They are planning drone attacks and covert operations, in both cases there is little or no man to man combat is expected with your troops.

I am seeing they are repeating this again and again, not sure why.

I read the same news in nytimes yesterday.

My friend
The main reason you survive is because you have our president by his balls and every time you squeeze , he squeels in pain. but you know the ground reality better than me.
Araz

I thought PM was incharge, but everytime something is to be discredited it is directed at president. Do they not share equal responsibility.

Ohh noone said were taking over your country, were just go into FATA region and take them out personnally, who said were going to March onto your capital.

Atleast first ask Obama and his generals to atleast take control of the border areas and towns near the border with FATA, then talk about coming to FATA. US forces can't control the border posts and bases and empty them when they have casualties, how are they gonna fight in FATA when they would be encircled from all sides by hostile forces.

They can't take out the mid level Afghan Taliban Command Structure in Afghanistan heading the foot soldiers and they dreaming to come to FATA and take out the taliban over here ?? Wow, so thoughtful of Obama and his generals.

Nothing to see here, folks.

The ratings-deperate NYTimes is rehashing old news, complete with the usual anonymous sources. Translation: they interviewed the hot-dog vendor outside the Indian embassy.

The Indians are getting truly desperate to clutch at such straws to gloat misguidedly. Gates has already stated categorically there will be no hot-pursuit into Pakistani territory.

Obama's speech has to be understood in the context of domestic pressures. He said a little bit to satisfy each group, from the anti-war camp (we will leave in 2011) to the right wing tub thumpers (we will not tolerate safe havens).

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom