What's new

o understand who forms and sends these International Religious freedom and Human Rights comissions a

Bombermanx1

Reaction score
Country
India
Do understand who forms and sends these International Religious freedom and Human Rights comissions all around the world.You will get your answers here.

Do understand who forms and sends these International Religious freedom and Human Rights comissions all around the world.You will get your answers here.
No, you will most certainly NOT get your answers there. "Brother Nathaniel" (Nathanael Kapner), is an anti-Semitic bigot (despite having Jewish parents.), conspiracy theorist crackpot and the darling of white supremacists groups everywhere. He is the epitome of a hate monger. His own church has denounced him for his racism and bigotry.

"The Synod of Bishops of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia has recently received repeated complaints about the activities of and statements made by a certain Nathanael (Kapner), who lives on the territory of the Western American Diocese, but has no relation to it.

The clergymen and laity of the Russian Church Abroad are hereby informed that the actions of Nathanael (Kapner) do not have the blessing of the Synod of Bishops.

Profoundly saddened by the state of his soul, we call upon Nathanael (Kapner) to refrain from posting on the Internet, to a life of repentance of peace in Christ, “where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all” (Colossians 3:11).

+KYRILL,

Archbishop of Western America and San Francisco
Secretary of the Synod of Bishops.
July 17, 2013"​

No, you will most certainly NOT get your answers there. "Brother Nathaniel" (Nathanael Kapner), is an anti-Semitic bigot (despite having Jewish parents.), conspiracy theorist crackpot and the darling of white supremacists groups everywhere. He is the epitome of a hate monger. His own church has denounced him for his racism and bigotry.

"The Synod of Bishops of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia has recently received repeated complaints about the activities of and statements made by a certain Nathanael (Kapner), who lives on the territory of the Western American Diocese, but has no relation to it.
The clergymen and laity of the Russian Church Abroad are hereby informed that the actions of Nathanael (Kapner) do not have the blessing of the Synod of Bishops.

Profoundly saddened by the state of his soul, we call upon Nathanael (Kapner) to refrain from posting on the Internet, to a life of repentance of peace in Christ, “where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all” (Colossians 3:11).

+KYRILL,

Archbishop of Western America and San Francisco
Secretary of the Synod of Bishops.
July 17, 2013"

How about this?Besides you havent answered any of his questions,Watch this one from putin too.
' '
Do you see Mel Gibson around? or any movies he is currently producing after his Semitic rant?That last i saw he played as Villain in Invincibles 3 courtesy of Stallone who wanted to cast old action stars and buddies.

Last edited:
Nah, I have no more interest in answering his questions than I would David Duke's or any other neo-Nazis. They are scum.
Who can dare to live in America,without the attestation of the rich and powerful.No wonder they gave a letter of denial and Disclaimer to work in Usa.

Suit yourself. You had formed some opinion about Indians recently from Pakistanis?You mentioned?
I am guessing you are going to vote for Democrats, Hillary Clinton?

am guessing you are going to vote for Democrats, Hillary Clinton?

No, never. I am a conservative-Republican Party, but I will not vote for Trump under any circumstance.

Who can dare to live in America,without the attestation of the rich and powerful.

Btw, if you are implying what I think you mean here, try Google image search for 'USA naturalization ceremony' and look at all the faces in the pictures. How many do you think are new Americans because they had the, "attestation of the rich and powerful"?

Naturalization-Ceremony-U-002.jpg

Immigrants, about to take the oath of American citizenship!

Back
Top Bottom