What's new

O' Canada !!

Raptor, I was wondering..why don't you put the Pakistani flag in your profile (along with the Canadian)?

You know how Pakistan is......I didn't feel like to put Pakistan flags, they are busy fighting for many years. :(

I lived in Canada for almost 5 and a half years and just recently returned back to Pakistan. I have not one bad thing to say about Canada except for the winter off course which is an absolute pain in the a**, but overall my stay in Canada was very positive and Canadians without a doubt are some of the most tolerant and vibrant people. It was definitely a hard choice after i completed my graduate internship, i could have stayed back in Canada as life was good. But than i realized, there is no place like Pakistan and made a gamble and returned home back to Pakistan. Now if i think about it, i think i made the right choice as there is no place like Pakistan and 'Lahore Lahore Hai' :D.

Thank you for comment. Hehe, you can return back to Canada anytime. Honestly I tell you, same things after I graduated higher education in US, I made the right decision to stay in Canada instead unhonest intolerance violence Pakistan. After my trip last year in Pakistan, I didn't find any attraction which I grew up in Karachi, I couldn't forget the very exciting moment I reached back to Canada home!!! :D

You see unique pictures here which is impossible compared to pakistan or any world.....

love Canada a pure Mississaugan the city is aesthetic with lots of Pakistani-Indian-bd & Arabs

this city has a secret Desi upper middle class night life , as a south Asian if you haven't tasted that you haven't lived life yet in canada

one word Punjabi girl's rock's

Hi,

One of my very good friends lives in that city. We went to school some 40 years ago----.

\ To understand the peacefulness of Canada, however, you have to understand that the USA has "protected" Canada militarily ever since World War II. The military protection of the USA has allowed Canada to play its unique role as a nation with a small military footprint in the world but, nonetheless, exerting large level of moral force for peace in world affairs. At the end of the day, however, Americans and Canadians are each others very, very best friends.

The reason for "peacefulness" in Canada is because Canada doesn't **** around with other countries like yours truly. Also the liberal laws in Canada are much different than American laws. There is no gun culture in Canada. As for military protection I do believe Canada should step up its military as we cannot always rely on the US. Yes Canada does not have a huge military due to the fact that we only have 30 million people but this small military won important battles in WW1 and WW2.

I lived in Canada for almost 5 and a half years and just recently returned back to Pakistan. I have not one bad thing to say about Canada except for the winter off course which is an absolute pain in the a**, but overall my stay in Canada was very positive and Canadians without a doubt are some of the most tolerant and vibrant people. It was definitely a hard choice after i completed my graduate internship, i could have stayed back in Canada as life was good. But than i realized, there is no place like Pakistan and made a gamble and returned home back to Pakistan. Now if i think about it, i think i made the right choice as there is no place like Pakistan and 'Lahore Lahore Hai' :D.

whats wrong with you guys every time saying that, take a chill pill and stop acting like retard, lahore is just another pakistani city like karachi,islamabad peshawar or quetta or hyderabad

awesome pictures man!!
remember that Olympic finals???
US vs Canada! WE KICKED THEIR ASSESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! =D

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

This is my city! TORNTO!! xD
watch the video, you'll see!

Last edited by a moderator:
awesome pictures man!!
remember that Olympic finals???
US vs Canada! WE KICKED THEIR ASSESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! =D

Lol, yeah man!

Yes, I was thrilled to watch it whole night. It is like final match India and Pakistan World cup final.

Canada Rock!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7DeQbTzPE8

images

whats wrong with you guys every time saying that, take a chill pill and stop acting like retard, lahore is just another pakistani city like karachi,islamabad peshawar or quetta or hyderabad

Yes Karachites like you get annoyed by hearing 'LAHORE LAHORE HAI' In fact it is said this way 'LOHR LOHR EH!!!'
Just to let you know people living in that city enjoy their culture.
Rest of Pakistan is fed up with each other...
Lahore is peaceful as compared to any other city out there.

There are millions of Pakistanis out there that come and go just because of citizenship. In fact there are some that never come but are Canadian citizens. These people should be caught and get punished!

I lived in Rochester, NY, across Lake Ontario from Canada, for 27 years. For a "big city" weekend my wife and I always prefered to go to Toronto instead of New York City, which we did several times per year. Canada is a beautiful country. But, for a more youth oriented visit, I recommend Montreal or Quebec City. The French influence gives Montreal and Quebec City a more worldly feel than the "English" cities of Toronto or Ottawa. To understand the peacefulness of Canada, however, you have to understand that the USA has "protected" Canada militarily ever since World War II. The military protection of the USA has allowed Canada to play its unique role as a nation with a small military footprint in the world but, nonetheless, exerting large level of moral force for peace in world affairs. At the end of the day, however, Americans and Canadians are each others very, very best friends.

To clarify your point, after the cold war, Russia was interfering Canada's airspaces many times and unable to defend against mighty Russia. Yes, Canada seek protection of US via Missile Defence Umbrella. Canada don't have many enemies outside the world like US, just Russia interested to test Canada and it capable.

Yes, both US and Canada (North America) have same common interested to protect themselves against Soviet Union/Russia. They are also part of NATO members and same policy.

0,,2719703_4,00.jpg

Russia claimed the North Pole territory in August by planting a flag on the ocean floor during North Pole Climate Change
While environmentalists worry about how quickly the North Pole is melting away, Russia, Canada, Denmark, Norway and the US are waiting for just that.

0,,2380727_4,00.jpg

russias-arctic-claim.gif

Back in January of 2007 Russia’s Vladimir Putin laid claim to the North Poles oil, gas, and diamonds. At that time Putin claimed that Russian scientists discovered that the North Pole is really part of Russia because it lays on Russia’s continental shelf. At least one media source then printed a new map with the “new addition” showing the Arctic as part of Russia.

Canada monitors Russian subs off East Coast - Canada - CBC News

Canadian Air force intercepts Russian planes-Tu-95 Bombers in traditional ways of interfering.
Canadian Air Force fighters intercepted two Russian strategic bombers over the Atlantic Ocean, CBC television reported, citing Canadian Defense Minister Peter MacKay. 2010

web-russia-inte_1279679cl-8.jpg

v3_c7_s05_ss02_04.jpg

Not just Canada, Russia Tu-95 bombers flied everywhere to UK, US, NATO alliances.

one thing i really like about Canada is how Canadians pay respect to fallen soldiers...
i think every one should learn from us Canadians

Last edited by a moderator:
The real fact of Canada is very traditional of British, government systems, and their historic cultures. Today it transformed to become good friends of US and Canada both same excellent relations with British.

canwarposter.jpg

Lion= UK
Beaver= Canada

Loyalty to Britain still existed, however, and during the darkest days of the Second World War for Britain, after the fall of France and before the entry of the Soviet Union or the USA, Canada was Britain's principal ally in the North Atlantic, and a major source of weapons and food. However, the war showed that the Imperial alliance between Britain, Canada, and the other Dominions was no longer a dominant global power, not being able to prevent Hong Kong from being overrun by Japan, and narrowly avoiding a German invasion of Britain itself.

Owing to the destruction of much of Europe, Canada's relative economic and military importance was at a peak in the late 1940s, just as Britain's was declining. Both were dwarfed by the new superpowers, however, and policymakers in both Britain and Canada were eager to participate in a lasting alliance with the United States for protection from the Soviet Union, which resulted in the creation of NATO in 1949. So while Britain and Canada were allies both before 1949 and after, before this it was part of a British-dominated Imperial alliance, whereas after it has always been a as small parts of a much broader Western Bloc where the United States is by far the most powerful member. This means that the strategic and political importance of military ties between the UK and Canada are much lower than British-American or Canadian-American ties. This is easily observed by Canada's participation in the NORAD scheme with the US for the common defence of North American airspace.

Yes Karachites like you get annoyed by hearing 'LAHORE LAHORE HAI' In fact it is said this way 'LOHR LOHR EH!!!'
Just to let you know people living in that city enjoy their culture.
Rest of Pakistan is fed up with each other...
Lahore is peaceful as compared to any other city out there.

yeah lahore is peaceful thats why raymond davis and RAW choose their hunting grounds there

im not jealous of lahore.i havent even been to lahore all my life, im simply saying all pakistani cities are equal,one pakistani should love other pakistan just he loves his citites, i havent encountered some brits saying hey london is london, or manchester is manchester or new castle is new castle

lahoris love their culture just like peshawaris do,or karachites do,or multanis do, got it??

Back
Top Bottom