What's new

O' Canada !!

i will visit Canada once in my life .. Inshallah .

Bro....InshAllah, you can visit Canada and move here, just give up Pakistan. ;)

-----------------------------------

6482599707_6d7ecc6572_b.jpg

canada-ontario-47966.jpg

Wonder-Mountain,-Toronto-Area,-Ontario,-Canada.jpg

autres-villes-toronto-canada-7670099140-188744.jpg

vince_carter.jpg

Vince Carter

vcbosh.jpg

vince-carter-toronto-raptors-limited-edition-autographed-photograph-3324925.jpg

i went to Canada (Toronto) in 2004-05 and spend like ten days and was pretty good.Not like NYC but still good enough on its own level. My uncle was there and he lived in Canada for about 14 years.Now he is back in Pakistan its been 5 or 6 years he went back i asked him many times to visit Canada so its easy for me to go from New York,But he is like NO WAY.Nothing can match Pakistan and Peshawar.He don't give a damn about security situation and other things in Pakistan.For him Peshawar is simply the best place on earth.I also visited last year in April just for a day i went to Niagara falls, so went with my friend to Toronto.This time i was disappointed.At 8 or 9 pm in downtown Toronto by CN tower almost everything was closed.I was looking for a coffee shop because it was raining,windy and didn't find any,but luckly got it from Mcdonalds.The streets were empty, found a guy by rogers center who was asking me if there is any place open right now to eat he was from Mexico.He said i cant believe this is Canada's one major city where i cant find anything at 9PM.Some of you must be thinking that i just made this up, but i do have the pics where down town is empty.Empty means all together in downtown Toronto i found like 15 people. So this is how my Toronto experience was.I am planing to visit Calgary, Montreal, and Vancouver this summer.Got old school friends in these cities.So lets see.

800px-Blowpipe_missile_2.JPG

WIN_missiles-3l.jpg

A camera on board HMCS Winnipeg captured the various stages of the missile shoot.

attachment.php

u-2-dragon-lady.jpg

United States Air Force spy plane U-2 Dragon Lady, a part of the arsenal deployed in Iraq. It uses Canadian technology developed by Calian Technologies.

Canadasbest.jpg

CanadianRangers.jpg

Shermanv.gif

map.jpg

Back
Top Bottom