What's new

NZ vs South Africa semi-final

Sandi%20graeme-smith-chokers.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

all-blacks-choker.jpg

Guyz I have lost interest in this World Cup

good luck to any team who wins this tournament

South Africa lost the match - I am off from this tournament

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Well played NZ. A great fightback.

I don't think anyone could have predicted this result.

NZ has never gone past the semis. I don't think that will change this time.

They are professional, they just don't have the horsepower to go the distance.

They just made it easier for the subcontinental teams. The winner of Mohali takes the cup.

Guyz I have lost interest in this World Cup

good luck to any team who wins this tournament

South Africa lost the match - I am off from this tournament

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

kya ho gaya? :confused: sudden die hard fan of south africa? :P

BTW the match was hot.... :chilli:

130529.jpg

well saouth african how many times get in this probleum i dont see the luck is with them to win worldcup i think theu must correct their luck before play in world cup which they cannot do im sure good luck Newzealand and happy africa is out becoz BCCI belt was in their neck indian support africa after india

All said and done - both Indians and Pakistanis enjoy their cricket. I am sure I speak for both when I say - Thanks. Thank you to 2 great players who have played their last World Cup match - Ricky Ponting and Jacques Kallis. I never liked Ponting - but despite being out of form, the 100 he hit against India typified the Aussie spirit of never-say-die and doggedness. It was not pretty - but it was a great innings. Thanks Ponting, for the good times.

Kallis - can't help but feel sorry for him. At least Ponting won the world cup - Kallis now never will. Probably the greatest all rounder of all time - the fact that even in his 4th world cup his team depends so heavily on him - shows his importance. Thanks to him too.

Back
Top Bottom