What's new

NZ vs South Africa semi-final

what a shock SF lost lol...............................yeaaaaaaaaaaaa

last nail in the coffin & coffin is closed for south africa. they did it again...............

Okay.. who's gonna rise up from England and Sri Lanka match?? :P.. this World Cup is All Open.. Twists, Turns.. Awesome!!!

SOUTH AFRICA

are-india-the-chokers-now.jpg

I predict, Sri Lanka will destroy New Zealand in Semi Final... Nothing new, South Africa is having CHOKES issues..

:agree:

All the teams with the best captains are coming ahead.

Say what you may about Afridi being an aggressive hotblooded Pathan, he has done some tricky things that got the best of the teams. Dhoni is acknowledged by Pakistani players themselves as one of the most wittiest person they have met. Vettori would be an evil genius if he wasn't a cricketer. Smith vs Vettori wasn't a real contest anyway. I predict, Sangakara would come through too.

Having the better captain means handling the pressure of the QF better.

Great cricket by NZ. South Africa out of the WC!!!

There were some war of words and even pushing between SA and NZ players. At the end NZ win.

All the teams with the best captains are coming ahead.

Say what you may about Afridi being an aggressive hotblooded Pathan, he has done some tricky things that got the best of the teams. Dhoni is acknowledged by Pakistani players themselves as one of the most wittiest person they have met. Vettori would be an evil genius if he wasn't a cricketer. Smith vs Vettori wasn't a real contest anyway. I predict, Sangakara would come through too.

Having the better captain means handling the pressure of the QF better.

Well said but Pakistani credit should go to Waqar as well just like Indian to Gary. Both put considerable efforts to the respective teams.

Back
Top Bottom