What's new

NYT: Uighurs in China Say Bias Is Growing.

Huh? Do you know it's your dear communism that created Uigur minority? Before 1949, there was no such minority called Uigur. The stupid CCP learned from Soviet Union and create Uigur to include all the people in Xinjinag with similar languages, etc. Then they even encouraged those minorities to receive education in minority languages. WTF! How do you expect those people get jobs etc if they go out of their towns, villages? Good thing they now reversed this policy and encourage them to go to bi lingual schools.

Today's ethnic problems in China are purely the CCP's own fault with short-sighted policies that were created to woo the people to support their revolutionary cause but ignored more important national interest in long term. This also applies to the CCP's policies towards our overseas Chinese compatriots, esp. SE Asia.

I cant agree more

China has 55 minorities. Only few of them are nagging about minority policy. Who are the trouble makers? Think about it.

I think it's due to the stupid policy of CCP. The minorities like 壮族,土家族,苗族,布依族ect. should be considered as Han. The stupid CCP just learnt from their father SU to identify ethic groups. I remember the CCP leader Maozedeng has ever said congratulations to Mongolia separation because they are free from the so-called 大汉主义。F@CK!!!

I think it's due to the stupid policy of CCP. The minorities like 壮族,土家族,苗族,布依族ect. should be considered as Han. The stupid CCP just learnt from their father SU to identify ethic groups. I remember the CCP leader Maozedeng has ever said congratulations to Mongolia separation because they are free from the so-called 大汉主义。F@CK!!!

Zhuang, Tujia, Miao, Buyi and other minorities are not Han, their mother languages are not even each of the Han languages. Especially for Miao those have been bullying by Han for thousands year, it would be an insult if you tell them that they should be Han.

Zhuang, Tujia, Miao, Buyi and other minorities are not Han, their mother languages are not even each of the Han languages. Especially for Miao those have been bullying by Han for thousands year, it would be an insult if you tell them that they should be Han.

Otherwise, Being Han is the most glory thing they have.

Otherwise, Being Han is the most glory thing they have.

They are not han,even manchus are much more "hanic" than those southern minority ethnics.han ethnic is not a trash bin that you can throw anything into it,stupid KMT worshipper.

They are not han,even manchus are much more "hanic" than those southern minority ethnics.han ethnic is not a trash bin that you can throw anything into it,stupid KMT worshipper.

通古斯野猪

通古斯野猪

Back
Top Bottom