What's new

NY Times: Violence after reopening Gezi Park

@Tanja as a reporter what's your personal views on the Protests?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to admit that most of my friends are Turkish protesters therefore somehow I listen to them more than the opposition. They said that the protesters protest peacefully and the armed police is the one started the chaos. Of course I should listen to the opposition more but I have not known anyone who have a opposite ideas yet :)
Anyone help me?

I have to admit that most of my friends are Turkish protesters therefore somehow I listen to them more than the opposition. They said that the protesters protest peacefully and the armed police is the one started the chaos. Of course I should listen to the opposition more but I have not known anyone who have a opposite ideas yet :)
Anyone help me?

@madmusti @olcayto Can you help to our Finnish friend here

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont like erdogan but he did many great things and believe me with chp Turkey would be a thirld world country only good for tourism.
Turkey was an industrial economy since it's foundation. We had numerous government owned companies until AKP came and sold them to foreigners. AKP are the ones who's trying to make Turkey a dirty fvcking middle east country and become rich along the way.
'She' :) I am a girl. I am interested in politics but I do not call myself activist, I would rather be called pacifist.
I love girls, especially if they are Scandinavian. But I hate pacifists.

About protests;

56. article of the constitution clearly states that it's in citizens' right to live in a clean, healthy environment and it's the government duty to provide them with. Therefore courts ruled against the project and ordered it's cancellation in their decision at 1st of June. They had no right to demolish Gezi Park and build a shopping mall. It's a small central park for a city in size of İstanbul already.

34. article of the constitution states that it is in citizens' right to make demonstrations wherever, whenever they want without asking permission from local authorities. Which means we had every damn constitutional right to demonstrate, police had no right to employ violence. We are right, they are wrong. End of story.

What police did was against the law, but they weren't enforcing law they were merely carrying out emperor d.ckhead's orders.

God, I hate pacifists.

So you can call me Tanja (my real name is Linh) only. why do you hate pacifists?

I simply just think that pacifist is the one who love peace and try to stop war.

Somehow I find the way now Egypt and Turkey do is very good. Some protests to awake the government and global media. Government will do thing more carefully and listen more to their citizen after these events. I dont think that the outsiders or your 'enemies' can take it as an advantage to weaken your nation because after all your government does listen and change.

Somehow I find the way now Egypt and Turkey do is very good. Some protests to awake the government and global media. Government will do thing more carefully and listen more to their citizen after these events. I dont think that the outsiders or your 'enemies' can take it as an advantage to weaken your nation because after all your government does listen and change.

:lol: No, they don't listen. This is the source of the protests. Government does whatever they wish and don't take a step backward when pressurized with people. I think government will act a little bit more carefull from now on but Erdogan continues the way he was.

As for the weaken our nation expression. Stock exchange suffered during this protests. But holding protestors for the drop of the stocks is non-sense.

ahaha, damn you mann!!! She's not a he, she's a she :rofl:. She's a reporter :rofl:

i'm not sure , but I think this guy's from iran****.net , he's finnish , a Zionist and pro-jew , he trolls forums for the jews , his name is suomen mustavaris

HTML:
So that 19 year old who died is the enemy of turkey and those SOB's who beat him up, causing him to die are HERO's in your eyes?

Bu neyin kafasi ya.
Adami erdogan oldurmedi, protesto oldurdu
Protestoyu da sen baslattin amk
Asil katil ve turkiyenin dusmani sensin

HTML:

Bu neyin kafasi ya.
Adami erdogan oldurmedi, protesto oldurdu
Protestoyu da sen baslattin amk
Asil katil ve turkiyenin dusmani sensin

Did I blame Erdogan?
F*cking idiot.

Back