What's new

NUST goes Nuts, shamefully imposing restrictions on students !

Constitutions are written by people, so they can have flaws and can be amended!! They are made for people not people for them!

Constitution is supreme Law , no law can be made against it .. even though made by people , people have to follow it unless they change it themselves .which is not happening , in near future .. whether right or wrong you have to follow the law , if you think it is wrong then change , but as long as it stays intact you are obligated to follow it .

Constitution is supreme Law , no law can be made against it .. even though made by people , people have to follow it unless they change it themselves .which is not happening , in near future .. whether right or wrong you have to follow the law , if you think it is wrong then change , but as long as it stays intact you are obligated to follow it .

I agree with that actually!!

But I have a question, just curious: If there was a law in the constitution that you did not agree with, would you still support it and enforce it as you would a law you do agree with?

I agree with that actually!!

But I have a question, just curious: If there was a law in the constitution that you did not agree with, would you still support it and enforce it as you would a law you do agree with?

Supporting a law & Following a law are two very different things .. I may not support it , but i have to follow it regardless.

everyone in school, college or university life have broken known rules, all of us while doing that know what we are doing is wrong and if we are caught than we will get punished. The same is with this case, why make it a freaking big issue?

Only on pdf i can expect an arguement!
On facebook it's so annoying everyone going all like "al7amdulillah mashallah so good swaggy islamic state v hav now bery good work NUTS univarsti"

:P oh bhai iss kisam taleemi idaron k hostels main jo kuch hota ha uss ka bhee kuch pata ha k nahi??

Anyway 1. Security cameras ok not an issue.

2. Dress code If already had been mentioned in the forms then students had to follow.

3. in Many institution specially those living in hostels, girls do go on dates and their parents don't know (though its NOT something to be banned or ashamed of), however, this also put security of the girls and reputation of the institution. If any unpleasant thing happened to the girl, then the institution is dragged.

Lastly you must dig why they had been forced to impose some rules now. There must be some unpleasant incident or Parents complaints.

What is wrong with Pakistani girls, they always leave the nice and caring guys and go for the 'badass' 'k3wl' guys and then when something bad happens mullahs get excuses

You guys Should be ashamed, calling those Restrictions , you live in Islamic Republic of Pakistan .

I Dont want to see my sister wearing jeans & openly mingling with other boys .. if you can .. well Shame on you . you really need to revisit your Morals .

Your sister is a free human being and an equal citizen, not your property. Brothers are there to protect sisters, not bully them.

This step is typical example of defeatist mindset, and unfortunately many among us are well known for its defeatist mentality.
If you today ban some dresses tomorrow you will ban free thinking ultimately hence death of a nation.

If someone has problem with ethics, dresses they should go home and learn the basics right.

Keeping some on in a Cage all the life and claiming that he has been saved from hunters is a lame excuse, If you want that the kids should not fall prey to hunters, you should teach them your ethics and feed them with honest diet and teach them how to face the challenges.

This step is typical example of defeatist mindset, and unfortunately many among us are well known for its defeatist mentality.
If you today ban some dresses tomorrow you will ban free thinking ultimately hence death of a nation.

If someone has problem with ethics, dresses they should go home and learn the basics right.

Keeping some on in a Cage all the life and claiming that he has been saved from hunters is a lame excuse, If you want that the kids should not fall prey to hunters, you should teach them your ethics and feed them with honest diet and teach them how to face the challenges.

why dont people feel in cage in EU contries?? they strictly follow the laws.....
pakistanis also follow the law when it is enforced on them. why dont you call it a defeatist mentality when france or britin impose ban on hijab?? because it is done by goras or what??

the student who have problems with this law may not get admission .. because these things were there before their admission y dont they read the NUST laws. its the students who are to blame not the NUST.

Let make it simple - My proposal is that we don't need universities in this IT age, upload recorded lectures on internet, create discussion forums - every kind of information is available on internet. Let students to study without any compulsion, conduct quarterly exams only, whoever is ready he/she can appear in exam and get certificate - that will definitely produce great minds & human beings as no one will be trying to enforce discipline over them so they will get 100% free environment, they will have all time to socialize and polish their social skills and we will save cost of universities which can be spent anywhere else. Isn't it great idea?

I would agree that it makes economical sense and some aspects of distance learning should be incorporated in our educational system; however, in my opinion as a psych, I believe we need university environments for further social growth and grooming.

i love the freedom i get in my university..

on topic- these restrictions may turn out to be counter productive.

why dont people feel in cage in EU contries?? they strictly follow the laws.....
pakistanis also follow the law when it is enforced on them. why dont you call it a defeatist mentality when france or britin impose ban on hijab?? because it is done by goras or what??

the student who have problems with this law may not get admission .. because these things were there before their admission y dont they read the NUST laws. its the students who are to blame not the NUST.

They are more likely to follow the law with fewer enforcement than us with all the police in the world. they do so of their free will more often than not, especially as their mental capacity in regards to the laws they chose(quite intellectually so too) is far beyond savages

Pakistan is Islamic republic so yes. If some university is imposing these laws is not wrong. What's wrong is that students don't know the limits outside home !. In university I have seen people doing kissing and all in coridors library and other places and when something goes wrong parents blame the authorities. I am szabistian but to be honest almost every 3rd girl wears clothing which is against our religion. The romance every 2nd canteen bench. I am not a extremist but that doesn't mean that I should say that it's their lives they can have all the kisses in uni they want.

In one karachi's uni Guy was caught having sex with a junior student during jumma prayer time when corridor's are totally silent girls go to common room and all. Believe me Parents blamed the authority even beat up one of admin. Now tell me What should the authority do rather than create these restrictions.

Our Religion "Islam" gives full authority if someone disobey's the law must be punished by punish not mean slaughter like crazy mullah's but impose some sanctions like "You are grounded".

-Peace

What is wrong with Pakistani girls, they always leave the nice and caring guys and go for the 'badass' 'k3wl' guys and then when something bad happens mullahs get excuses

Your sister is a free human being and an equal citizen, not your property. Brothers are there to protect sisters, not bully them.
for you protecting may be something else. but for me protecting her is something else.
its point of view. you may have your own and i my own. so dont force yours on mine. neither i will force mine POV on you.

in case of NUST its the rules made by the Uni. why they have the law if a person does not attend classes 70 or 60% in the year the person is not eligible for exams. y dont you critisize this ?? because it is also a law. and for me i may study vgood at home rather then in uni.

Back
Top Bottom